Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out (3147 Views)

Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call / Oshiomhole Explains Why He Shows Love To Elderly Women And Children (video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Kingspin(m): 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Benwallt:
Tinubu is the best thing after breakfast .
See ur doctor
Blackman
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Benwallt(m): 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kingspin:
See ur doctor
Blackman
You can go to hell with injection in your eyes
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by StreetFight: 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
youngmd:
The way urchins hype tinubu makes me wonder, if they're living in this country or they want to make me believe, that*ur brain stop working d min u join apc

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by youngmd: 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
StreetFight:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
bcuz u are now my doctor rubbish
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Ojiofor: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
They were doing charity and hiding it like typical thieves that they are.
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Kingspin(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2022
Benwallt:

You can go to hell with injection in your eyes
Blackman
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Biodun556(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Thedon22: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
naijaking1:
Very shameful.
Would Nigerians prefer to be gifted wades of naira, or given an environment to make and enjoy their own naira collection?
"Don't give me fish, teach me how to fish"
How many destitutes did Peter Obi teach to fish in Anambra ? Obi supporters are very callous, they won't teach you how to fish neither will they allow others give you fish. They prefer to have the destitute die of hunger. Wicked people !
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by porka: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Madam Deputy Spokeswoman, since you somehow found a way to mention Christianity in your long meaningless write-up, perhaps due to guilt and the overwhelming rejection of your party's candidates because of the dark and sinister same faith consideration, you should be enlightened about ALMS GIVING in Christianity.

Christians are not lovers of showing-off their RIGHTEOUS deeds in public.

We are guided by the I[b]teachings[/b] of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in Matthew 6:2-4

"So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their full reward.

"But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

"so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

It is important you are well informed about Christianity before you write about it.

Christians are not seeking to give alms because of men's accolades.

We do not want reward from men but from OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN who sees the motives of everyone and rewards him/her accordingly.

This is exactly the reason we are saying that your party does not understand the religious diversity of the country.

For you, it is not important how other religions think or what they do or feel.

Your aim is to have your way and make your own rules as you deem fit.

You are even attempting to create your own Bishops and Clergies for the Christian faith in Nigeria.

For the Christians who are still in doubt, this is a typical example of what it means to have a religiously imbalanced ticket.

Christianity is already being WRITTEN according to APC's own terms.
Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by maxevans: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=youngmd post=119327831]The way urchins hype tinubu makes me wonder, if they're living in this country or they want to make me believe, that*ur brain stop working d min u join apc[/quot

Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be Arrested. Keneth Okonkwo Lashes out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax_hWRJX5iI

Re: Woman Who Posted Tinubu Video Giving cash to Elderly Man cries Out by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
Biodun556:
Jagaban 100 times

Isn't that psychotic behaviour?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Insider At Chicago State University / Rare Picture Of David And Goliath. / Turai Sneaks Into Nigeria, Removes Vital Documents From Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.