Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits (6794 Views)

IGP Visits Bayelsa, Imo & Kogi Ahead Of Governorship Elections / Shake Up In Police As IGP Orders Posting Of Senior Officers / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits by MiaBeer(m): 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
stuffs2002:

Soludo is one IGBO man I would always respect because he has true love for his people.
Anyone who looks you in the face and tells you the truth is your friend unlike Obi who is carrying the IGBOS on a roller coaster ride
You don’t have to quote me to make your useless point. That’s your opinion but quote me again and I will insult you.
Re: Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits by stuffs2002: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2022
MiaBeer:

You don’t have to quote me to make your useless point. That’s your opinion but quote me again and I will insult you.

IPOB and insults are 5&6

1 Like

Re: Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits by SReporters: 12:37am On Dec 22, 2022
stuffs2002:

IPOB and insults are 5&6

cheesy
Re: Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits by zudozz: 12:51am On Dec 22, 2022
Stuupid man!
Re: Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits by MiaBeer(m): 12:54am On Dec 22, 2022
stuffs2002:

IPOB and insults are 5&6
At least they are not gay like you. You think I don’t know you and your stinking boyfriends. Go and stuff him!
Re: Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits by owunabastard: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2022
Please remove Ngige there, don't dare mention Ngige in the list. You know nothing about Anambra politics
MiaBeer:
Soludo is a chameleon and another problem for Igbo people.
Here are others:
Ngige
Rochas okorocha
Orji Kalu
Rotimi Amaechi
Arthur Eze
Hope Uzodinma

You can add yours but these are men that Igbos people have cursed.
Re: Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits by MiaBeer(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2022
owunabastard:
Please remove Ngige there, don't dare mention Ngige in the list. You know nothing about Anambra politics
Come and remove na. The short man is a crook and I know him personally. You’re a brainwashed loser. I know him and his tricks Olodo!
Re: Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits by owunabastard: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
MiaBeer:

Come and remove na. The short man is a crook and I know him personally. You’re a brainwashed loser. I know him and his tricks Olodo!
the man collect your girlfriend? Why so much bitterness. I can't let myself down by exchanging words with you Animal
Re: Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits by MiaBeer(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
owunabastard:
the man collect your girlfriend? Why so much bitterness. I can't let myself down by exchanging words with you Animal
You’re still dealing with girl friends and side kicks ba? But I am a married man whose wifey is 2 feet taller than that short man Ngige.
You’re a smelly raccoon and I won’t join issues with a loser like you. Go and deal with your curse. I am not the reason why you’re a failed clown. How’s that? At least you’re living up to your username.
Re: Soludo Solicits Support For The Nigerian Police As IGP Visits by owunabastard: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2022
MiaBeer:

You’re still dealing with girl friends and side kicks ba? But I am a married man whose wifey is 2 feet taller than that short man Ngige.
You’re a smelly raccoon and I won’t join issues with a loser like you. Go and deal with your curse. I am not the reason why you’re a failed clown. How’s that? At least you’re living up to your username.
Now I am convinced that I am dealing with a frustrated mad man. Please carry your wahala go find your mates. Imagine the bitterness for someone who doesn't recognize you

(1) (2) (Reply)

N’delta Ex-militants Threaten Renewed Attacks In 14 Days / Merger: We Are Ready To Join ACN/CPC Talks -APGA ! / Shekau Before He Was Killed?: Did He Have To Be Killed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.