Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style (26579 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Chatham House And Tinubu's Leadership Style - Dapo Okubanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Sunnyja:
"Supreme monkey"? How many boards of banks have you, your father, his concubines chaired in their entire lives.
Staying awake on Nairaland for pay per post by fellow BAT 's urchins and you think you have arrived.
Even if Obi doesn't win the presidency, he will still be better than you and the richest man in your household. The highest BAT can do for you is to make you the head of one newly created okada park for extorting bike men and women who goes about struggling for daily bread.
Chinedu

The demented effeminate frog voice can only dream of BIAFRA presidency

You don't know more than an erudite scholar, a first-class economist, Cambridge product, ex CBN governor and current sitting governor of Anambra state who categorically state that Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

I guess you and your deluded obingo know more than him right? I guess some of you who doesn't even have PVC know more than a sitting governor ba? Lol, even your kinsmen know Tinubu is their next president

Umahi knows
Orji uzor kalu knows
Nnamani knows
Prof Chukwuma Soludo knows
Hope Uzordinna knows

3 formidable sitting governors and two ex governors and current sitting senators in your tiny 5% region knows who they will bow to after Muhammad Buhari but you obingo and obidence in your delusional mind think Naanu will win and succeed jubril of Sudan. Lol

An igbo man go win con succeed a fulani man?

A demented effeminate frog voice go win con succeed jubril of Sudan?

I go laugh una tire after the election next year no worry until then enjoy your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics while it last

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
nnamdi640:
Cry me a river, Obi has become a nightmare to your master.
Chinedu

Anything to make you sleep at night is welcome

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by maxevans: 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Peter obi no Sabi anything... The man naa dullard

Reasons why Bola Ahmed Tinubu should be in Jail - Kenneth Okonkwo/David Hundeyin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax_hWRJX5iI

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by walefresh3(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Pclemenza:

Peter Gregory Obi is the main content of this election. If you don't talk about him, you will be irrelevant hence the many attacks he's receiving but he care less, eyes on the goal.
if I tell u say thiefobi no get sense now u go start to abuse me as u dey abuse others ?

Obi no know book... Him too dull... Poor graduate from third world University from third world country ... Hahah... If no be ipob like u , thiefobi no go get mouth for this election.... Naa una dey hype dis mediocrity thinker.... Shio

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Pclemenza: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
walefresh3:
if I tell u say thiefobi no get sense now u go start to abuse me as u dey abuse others ?

Obi no know book... Him head too dull... Poor graduate from third world country... If no ipob like u , thiefobi obi no go get mouth for this election.... Naa una dey hype mediocrity thinker....
I have read your comment, Olaniyi(Igbo translation)
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Petdagr8t(m): 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
OBi continue to suffocate them, that haters and bad belles
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by femisplash: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
JoeNL22:
Go and watch the full clip.
Says someone who doesn't have data to watch.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by JoeNL22(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2022
femisplash:

Says someone who doesn't have data to watch.
Na you wan find out something about it. Not me!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Papichulostunne(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Majesty2:
Obidaft that is braindead, a fool at 61 with no brain, God forbids having that worthless akpu munching idiot as president of this country...... We say no to supreme monkey of biafra
Your brain is ruptured. Beyond repair. No sparepart for you. Its a shame you have to live like thia for the rest of your life. You are in my prayers
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by nnamdi640: 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
I mean peter Obi a Thief, fraud and scammer. A dullard. A loser. A deranged. A loser. An empty headed leading a pack of thieves.
Lol, cry more, your cry just started. As he dey pain you, he dey sweet us.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by nnamdi640: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

Anything to make you sleep at night is welcome

grin grin
You think Obi supporters are only Igbos, why not ask Edo people
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Perfectbeing(m): 7:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Like play like play Obidients can't talk against Tinubu delegating questions to his team. grin

Before February next year, Obi won't have anything else to campaign against APC. Two refineries would have started working.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by LegendHero(m): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
ilol...

Falsehood and lying comes natural to you people...

The full account of what transpired has been revealed....

No amount of propaganda and falsehood will stop Peter Obi from taking the mantle of leadership in Nigeria...

Away with grievous incompetence, state capture and unconscionable corruption...

A new Nigeria is inescapably POssible...

I am still waiting for the full account. You are a coward if you don’t reply me.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by maestroferddi: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
LegendHero:

Please tell me the full account. I truly want to know. I am waiting.

If you don’t reply me with the full account, then you lack integrity.

Go and watch the full clip...

Someone asked a question and one of the leaders of the campaign spontaneously elected to answer the question...

It was a marked difference from the 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" comic spectacle with which Tinubu had an epic meltdown at Chatham House...

Peter Obi is a man of unimpeachable character and sterling credentials...

You know it and so do most of you minions...
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by OKEMKPI: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
With SSCE results as his maximum level of education, I will still trust Peter Obis intelligence against Tinubu with 4 PHD certificates
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Mccullum: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
They can insult Tinubu publicly but secretly learning from his political ideology,

Jagaban is matured and brilliant, when talking about politics Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora will be a student to Asiwaju.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Tony4000: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
SmartyPants:

He is not ready. Amother good quality of a leader is preparedness. If a member of the audience can catch you unawares it's a bad sign.

I'm sure that question was nothing technical. This is after also not knowing anything about climate change.

Unprepared.

And he'll later say he doesn't want to tell his plans for security.

I genuinely think he doesn't have any.
no man is an island, know that and know peace. You never know it all, NEVER!! He once told the world how a mad man gave him an advise on how to tackle a pending predicament and he being well knowledgeable as he is decided to adhere to the mad man’s advise and the matter was resolved after all. In a nutshell, Nobody knows it all…
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by LegendHero(m): 8:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
Go and watch the full clip...

Someone asked a question and one of the leaders of the campaign spontaneously elected to answer the question...

It was a marked difference from the 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" comic spectacle with which Tinubu had an epic meltdown at Chatham House...

Peter Obi is a man of unimpeachable character and sterling credentials...

You know it and so do most of you minions...

You are saying nonsense respectfully bro. Except maybe you have another video different from the one we have here.

So this is the lie you can conjure on a video we can all see and listen to?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Chelseanababa(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
nnamdi640:
Why not compare you father achievement to that of Obi a formal governor and also a one time head of a bank. Beside, Tinubu also copy Obi during the period of flooding.
You go school at all?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by jamace(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nobody takes Tinubu and his Renewed Hopelessness serious. Just chop his money and vote Peter Obi.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by chikason22(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

You're the one obviously crying.

Your mates dey think of how to buy car, and build house,make their parents proud.

But you Urchins from morning till night, Obi this Obi that.

Even if you no dey shame, don't make the fees made by your parents look like waste.
Too late. Is already a waste
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by colestephan86: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by fredoooooo: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Dem no get one single idea aside container grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by morocco97(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Obi morning, Obi night.

Is Kwankwaso, Atiku, Sowore, Kola Abiola not fellow contestants like Obi?

Without Obi in this race, I wonder what would have been you guys job.

Stop being ingrates!!
Ingrates? Jobs? ��‍♂️
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by infogeneral: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
When Tinubu did it they were mocking him. Peter Obi did it now they saw nothing wrong in it. Hypocrisy! Leadership is not about knowing everything. Ability to achieve your goals through people around you is one the qualities of a good leader.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by stuffs2002: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Obi morning, Obi night.

Stop being ingrates!!

Without Obi in the race, the elections wouldn't have had all this bitterness to it. S/E brought their HATE and BITTERNESS to Nigeria politics.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Corrinthians(m): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by nnamdi640: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Chelseanababa:
You go school at all?
You didn't go to school that is why you prefer a drug baron and a criminal as president.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Mrmb: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Obi morning, Obi night.

Stop being ingrates!!

When tinubu did this, you wailers wailed for days ooo now your dull obi copied the master strategist you dey talk nonsense for mouth, obi is going no where near Aso rock villa....
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Gandrova: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
socialmediaman:
A real town hall with a panel of professionals, not some gibberish and nonsense baalablu bluhu bulaba
You lack common sense. Uncountable of Town Hall meeting's. Jagaban is the pioneer of town hall meeting. He started it Lagos dummy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Tycyborg(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Obi morning, Obi night.

Stop being ingrates!!

If you are not bias peter obi fans or followers started this first... They have been attacking just only tinubu right from day one tell me how many atiku or other contestants Photoshop pictures have you seen obi fans or followers posted? It's just simple... I am not supporting anyone but it's just the truth... You guys love double standard... There is a picture and video of atiku being held while walking like a sick man... Nobody said anything about it but if it's tinubu obidient would have crucify him on every social media... Now tell me who is attacking who?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Mrmb: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
JoeNL22:
This propaganda won't work. Please sum1 should upload wat really happened. They asked a question. And someone said he wants to answer it. Then these stupid urchins went on to cut the video. It's just a shame the video has gone to FP. Obi will never be as dumb as Tinubu. You can take that to CBN.

Verified but it's a big lie.

He said: "i will call prof to answer this, prof take, this one pass me". That was what happened, so the question pass him knowledge he had to give to a prof to answer it for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Updates As Protest Loads / IGP Adamu Exempts Doctors, Journalists, Nurses From Curfew / Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.