Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style (26543 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Chatham House And Tinubu's Leadership Style - Dapo Okubanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by JoeNL22(m): 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2022
Mrmb:

Verified but it's a big lie.

He said: "i will call prof to answer this, prof take, this one pass me". That was what happened, so the question pass him knowledge he had to give to a prof to answer it for him.
Verified but a big lie?
You must be joking
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by ImperialYoruba: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2022
Majesty2:
Obidaft that is braindead, a fool at 61 with no brain, God forbids having that worthless akpu munching idiot as president of this country...... We say no to supreme monkey of biafra
Amen!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Freethinker87: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
When we post the unedited clip soon, Agbadorians as usual will shift the goal post. For now, let em enjoy their perceived victory. cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by searchlight: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Peter obi no Sabi anything... The man naa dullard
But you know him as peter Obi, who knows your useless father? At least he's better than that useless man that begat you. If you are his son maybe you will not be in abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by searchlight: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
duro4chang:
Na empty headed man. He leads a party that has become a den of thieves
Like you get sense pass him? How has your sense helped your useless life?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by searchlight: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Chelseanababa:
In everything be it politics, education, inteligence, exposure etc... you can not even compare Peter Obi with the likes of Kayode Fayemi, Fashola, El Rufai, Faleke or Sanwo Olu not to talk of Jagaban himself Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu
If Tinubu is the best in Yoruba land that means Yorubas are lacking in human resources
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by erospecial: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2022
Yoruba will not rule in Tinubu
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by duro4chang(m): 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
searchlight:
Like you get sense pass him? How has your sense helped your useless life?
No be you I dey talk about na Peter Obi now.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by IfnobeGod20: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
JoeNL22:
This propaganda won't work. Please sum1 should upload wat really happened. They asked a question. And someone said he wants to answer it. Then these stupid urchins went on to cut the video. It's just a shame the video has gone to FP. Obi will never be as dumb as Tinubu. You can take that to CBN.
I was surprise too. That my own Peter Obi cannot be a dullard like someone.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by yetunsbay(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
Peter Obi has logged several hundreds of hours of interview time responding to questions in three continents..

Look for a better way of faulting him and not this dumb red herring aimed at diverting attention from comical presidential candidates...

Peter Obi is the gold standard...

Know this and know peace which is becoming a rarity to some people...
Keep deceiving urself
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by foxxydude: 11:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Thia guy sign up for PDAPC grin
And he dey play the role wella grin
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 22, 2022
Majesty2:
Obidaft that is braindead, a fool at 61 with no brain, God forbids having that worthless akpu munching idiot as president of this country...... We say no to supreme monkey of biafra

For your mind now you get sense. Mumu
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Chelseanababa(m): 4:05am On Dec 22, 2022
searchlight:
If Tinubu is the best in Yoruba land that means Yorubas are lacking in human resources
Olodo did i say Tinubu is the best in Yoruba land? when we even have Akinwunmi Adeshina, go back to primary school
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Aphrygian(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

I was surprise too. That my own Peter Obi cannot be a dullard like someone.
lols be living in self denial,hope you heard obi himself saying this "one pass me oooo"?
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by peculiar2233: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2022
Majesty2:

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by ozo13(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2022
Chelseanababa:
In everything be it politics, education, inteligence, exposure etc... you can not even compare Peter Obi with the likes of Kayode Fayemi, Fashola, El Rufai, Faleke or Sanwo Olu not to talk of Jagaban himself Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu
well summarize
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Mrmb: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2022
JoeNL22:

Verified but a big lie?
You must be joking

I believe you haven't seen the video yourself or you are just being unnecessarily unrealistic
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by berrystunn(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Peter obi no Sabi anything... The man naa dullard

Meanwhile

SS, SE, middle belt in the bank for LP
I saw the alert.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by pepigeorge(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
How much did PDP pay nairaland.. Same way u were bribed in 2015 election by APC... How come u bring up miscreants in front page if u are not bribed.. Who is Reno Omokri.. Goat..
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by AfonjaPriest: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
wwwihy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1605593415982391296?t=G6LR0T-GXz3hDZQR4bXmRA&s=19
I have always said it that the only presidential candidate Rhino Omocurry can cash out from, big time, is certainly Peter Obi.
Peter Obi is a sustainable asset. Tinubu and Atiku are wasteful liabilities.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by AfonjaPriest: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
wwwihy:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1605593415982391296?t=G6LR0T-GXz3hDZQR4bXmRA&s=19

I have always said it that the only presidential candidate Rhino Omocurry can cash out from, big time, is certainly Peter Obi.
Peter Obi is a sustainable asset. Tinubu and Atiku are wasteful liabilities.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by Kennyideal(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
A question on education was asked, obi called on a professor to step in and answer as thats is his field......

On bAT’s case, a question on security was asked and he had to forward the kwesion to Elrufai...a governor that has failed in terms of security in his state!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style by somegirl1: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZWMHJ6mSIo

Full video above.
Professor Utomi answered the question but Peter Obi went on to give a very lengthy and relevant response as well. Certainly nothing like the Tinubu’s show of shame at Chatham House.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Gusau, Zamfara State (Photos) / Terrorism Financing: Dozens Arrested In Nationwide Crackdown / PDP Presidential Rally In Calabar, Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.