Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak (2152 Views)

I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* / American Mum Pays Her Kids Salary For Doing House Chores (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by Earthgas: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good Evening all.Please permit me to write these on this platform.I took a loan for a period of four(4) years from GTBANK and i had about a year left servicing the loan.The terms and conditions was that every 3oth of each monthly,a loan deduction will be made and it has been like that since of which i paid monthly.

Surprisingly,my company paid us our 13th month salary on the 21st December 2022 only for GTBANK to witheld the money as part of this month loan deduction .I cant even believe what is happening.Guys,pls what do you think
Re: Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by SocialJustice: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
Write them to refund, the deductions are automatic.
Re: Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by Senioreddy: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Have you paid that of December?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by GboyegaD(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
They don't have the right to hold unto your funds till the 30th of December thus, a quick way to get this resolved is to call them out for fraud on Twitter and they will DM you ASAP to get it resolved.
Remember to update us on here on the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by sisisioge: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
I pity you....if GTB should find out that you brought their matter here, they may kukuma send you away and claim all the money you borrowed at once. Berra remove their name in your narrative. Meanwhile, a loan must be repaid, 13th month is a freebie too. Keep paying and be of good cheer. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by thesicilian: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
Lol. If you're crying about your 13th month being seized because of the loan you owe, it means you have already spent the actual December salary. Which will make one ask how you intended to pay the loan instalment for December by the 30th?
If you ask me I'll say they did the right thing.

5 Likes

Re: Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by thesicilian: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
GboyegaD:
They don't have the right to hold unto your funds till the 30th of December thus, a quick way to get this resolved is to call them out for fraud on Twitter and they will DM you ASAP to get it resolved.
Remember to update us on here on the outcome.
Lol. I pity anyone who takes this kind of advice. Make sure you have read all the terms and conditions of your loan application like 3 times before you start talking about rights.

9 Likes

Re: Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by abbasajao(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Pay your money

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by Bigbright7(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Oga op, give unto caesar what belongs to Caesar. Gaskiya mana.
Re: Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by Reinamaria(f): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
@Earthgas, what did you need the loan for that you couldn't manage with your salary?
Re: Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by GboyegaD(m): 11:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
thesicilian:

Lol. I pity anyone who takes this kind of advice. Make sure you have read all the terms and conditions of your loan application like 3 times before you start talking about rights.

what conditions are we talking about if he hasn't defaulted and there is a date for repayment? Oga, I can say it anywhere, as far as it is a structured term loan he took, the bank has no right to withhold his funds unless he has defaulted.
Re: Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by Zonefree(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2022
Reinamaria:
@Earthgas, what did you need the loan for that you couldn't manage with your salary?
Question teenagers ask.
Re: Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by Saintinoo(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
Earthgas:
Good Evening all.Please permit me to write these on this platform.I took a loan for a period of four(4) years from GTBANK and i had about a year left servicing the loan.The terms and conditions was that every 3oth of each monthly,a loan deduction will be made and it has been like that since of which i paid monthly.

Surprisingly,my company paid us our 13th month salary on the 21st December 2022 only for GTBANK to witheld the money as part of this month loan deduction .I cant even believe what is happening.Guys,pls what do you think

When they did it to Innoson, you guys didn't speak up, now aee am.

I think you should rush to the bank and meet your loan officer, the file a written complain. But your refund go reach january.
Re: Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak by ModCaller: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Reinamaria:

You sound like a kid

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New Baby Thrown Into Toilet By Unknown Mother, Found Alive By Good Samaritan / Should Gays Be Bullied ? / Issues Teenagers’ Face Today By Peter Ufuoma Ibeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.