Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) (28571 Views)

Zack Orji Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Taiwo Hassan Ogogo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Pix) / Adedeji Adeleke Celebrates His 62nd Birthday With Family And Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Pastoshizzy(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2022
And the most '8terz peppering' couple award goes to the duo and only..
Wish peaple well, no be every body you go wish bad...only GOD (Daddy YOU are 2 mush) knows our fate.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2022
teebaxy:
Ode , how much you get ... Was Regina poor before?
your papa na ode for house or grave wey hin dey, no be everybody dey fight poverty like you okay
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2022
Juanmike:
Happy for them
you are not getting any younger yourself, you need to settle down.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
AngelicBeing:
The Buhari picture and your comments do not correspond, hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com grin
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by yahoodetector: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

wiseone28 come and see your sister..

no amount of money will make me marry someone who is old enough to be my father or even grandfather

if you even use jazz to make me marry you. just pray idont ever recover from that hex of yours.. if not you are dead

I'd poison you slowly... spike your water to your food and even drugs you take... you'd die slowly and painless

when you are gone any male child you have will suffer the same fate...

You seem to be crushing so much on wiseone28.

Seems you fantasize about him whilst scrubbing your vj walls with a cucumber.

Na wah o...come out plainly and tell him you love him than all these hide and seek
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by bluefilm: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Money is good.

Just make money.

'Cause if you have money, they'll allow you to do anything to them.

You can even grab them by the pussy.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Starboytwo:
you are not getting any younger yourself, you need to settle down.
F.uck you.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by peacettw: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
I feel so sad anytime I see this Lil woman
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by shineeye1: 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Newsmic:
Popular Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels has celebrated her husband, Ned Nwoko on his 62nd birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, the actress shared loved-up photos with her husband as she thanked him for being an amazing husband and father.

She said she had beautiful memories for the 4 years the have been married.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmb146Ps1cJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Life has taught me that it can be bliss marrying one's ancestors. Happy birthday forefather!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Ikennaford: 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
TU FACE is almost 50, if not 50 or more but see how he looks like a man of 35.

Two things that render YOUNG MEN OLD are
Pot Belly
Bald Head

Then, Poverty (if not managed well)
Besides these nothing else.
Tu face get bald hair nah, just say he's gene is good,
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 1:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Newsmic:
Popular Nigerian actress, Regina Daniels has celebrated her husband, Ned Nwoko on his 62nd birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, the actress shared loved-up photos with her husband as she thanked him for being an amazing husband and father.

She said she had beautiful memories for the 4 years the have been married.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cmb146Ps1cJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Oga Neddy, thank you for bleeding the hearts of those who are jealous because they cannot afford wetin you dey enjoy.
As you've added one year to your age, abeg keep dividing the red thing with your rod of Moses.
Dey enjoy jare!
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by iezeiyida(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
So the religion you practice can prevent the troubles of polygamy? Must you marry more than one wife because you are a Muslim? No. Islam accepts polygamy but it does not force a man who practice Islam to marry more than one wife so that's not a reasonable excuse for Ned marrying many wives

eallstar:

Ned is a Muslim so his religion accepts Polygamy, while yul is a Christian and his religious is against Polygamy. Hope you are clear now
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
A wise woman will never let herself fall in love with a man like Ned Nwoko.
She will know that with a man like him, there's a time and season. Just be loyal.
Regina should get as much as she can from him (for her children), now that she has his attention.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

no amount of money will make me marry someone who is old enough to be my father or even grandfather

if you even use jazz to make me marry you. just pray idont ever recover from that hex of yours.. if not you are dead

I'd poison you slowly... spike your water to your food and even drugs you take... you'd die slowly and painless

Meaning your own kids you bore for him?!
You're a lunatic!
Back in the days everyone would gather in the open and stone you too death. Well it still happens in the North.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by wiseone28: 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
JosephJP:

Meaning your own kids you bore for him?!
You're a lunatic!
Back in the days everyone would gather in the open and stone you too death. Well it still happens in the North.
When you quote that useless biatch, edit my name.

Almost 2k mentions, courtesy of the Yabaleft.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Celebrating an ancestor old enough to be her grandpa.. oya continue
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Have we discussed before?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
bluefilm:
Money is good.

Just make money.

'Cause if you have money, they'll allow you to do anything to them.

You can even grab them by the pussy.

The world is more twisted than this.
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by onyekachee(f): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
Happy birthday ancestor
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) by olibeans: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Celebrating your ancestor, useless pickin wey be gold digger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Timaya Blasted Over Not Having A Regular Job Post / Yung6ix Admits That He Misunderstood Akpororo's Joke About Buying A Hit Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.