Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,090 members, 7,867,148 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:19 AM

Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December (615 Views)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll / NOI Poll: We’ve Been Using Same Methodology Since 2015, Anap Foundation Replies / Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by vicdom(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
cheesy
NOI has been consistent in their polling since 2011. Seun Okimbaloye emphasized the he was correct after the outcome of 2011, 2015 and 2019 presidential election.

Would 2023 outcome be different?? Only time will tell.

3 Likes

Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by jlinkd78(m): 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2022
This is a cheering news not because I had ever believed those demarketing Obi but it comes as a reassurance that those wishing that d battle of taking back our country will loose steam will now know that an Obi presidency is a divine intervention whose time is unstoppable.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by muykem: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Very funny people..
Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by vicdom(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
I can't believe Obi is doing well even in Northwest better than in Northeast shocked
Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by ganisucks(f): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Kikiki. Lessons will be learnt next year. Iif you're close to a Tinubu supporter, please give him or her a hug.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by FatherOfJesus: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
I am obedient but I do not believe that Peter Obi can get more votes than kwankwaso in NW, it's unrealistic.

This particular poll seem too weak for me looking at that number of people that either refused or are undecided.
Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by Massiveglory: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nigeria will be great again. This is our moment.
PODATTI is not running for presidency. We Nigerians are running to retake our nation through PODATTI.

3 Likes

Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by JASONjnr(m): 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2022
This election will shock the world....
The structureless party leading in all polls and so shall it be...

The structure is both online and offline...
And I used to wonder how urchins will come online and assumed that, Obidients do not have voter's card, but wants us to believe that urchins all have their voter's card...

Isn't it foolishness?

3 Likes

Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by descarado: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obi is fit enough to wear the cap.
Congrats in advance.

Next is reducing politicians to the level of ordinary Nigerians cos that's what they are.

A parliamentarian in uk boards the train like others. Accountability. Once you hold them accountable, they will be forced to hold other govt agencies accountable too.

I want to retire in my village in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by Greatkenny2: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I am obedient but I do not believe that Peter Obi can get more votes than kwankwaso in NW, it's unrealistic.

This particular poll seem too weak for me looking at that number of people that either refused or are undecided.

Bro Obi’s popularity and acceptance is growing by the minute, in a free and fair election Obi sure has a chance

1 Like

Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by descarado: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2022
JASONjnr:
This election will shock the world....
The structureless party leading in all polls and so shall it be...

The structure is both online and offline...
And I used to wonder how urchins will come online and assumed that, Obidients do not have voter's card, but wants us to believe that urchins all have their voter's card...

Isn't it foolishness?
Which world?
How many people know there is a country called Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by SmartPolician: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2022
Like I always tell Nigerians that want this country to work for all of us:

Make sure you come out to vote for Peter Obi

Peter Obi is doing his bit

INEC is doing its bit

God will perfect it.

1 Like

Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by FatherOfJesus: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
Greatkenny2:

Bro Obi’s popularity and acceptance is growing by the minute, in a free and fair election Obi sure has a chance
I do not argue that Peter Obi will win, but I don't agree that he can beat kwankwaso in northwest
Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by BlazinGlory40: 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Go and conduct your own
Re: Again Peter Obi Leads In The Second NOI Poll Conducted In December by Sannisege: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2022
Even Peter Obi himself knows that he cannot win the election.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Youth Volunteers And Anjet Burst Criminal Hideout In Upper Iweka / WIKE, Others Risk Expulsion From PDP As They Go For Negotiations With Tinubu In / More Photos And Video From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.