Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) (57716 Views)

Afghan Women Footballers Evacuated By Australian Government After Plea / Humble Sadio Mane Helps Offload Senegal Team Bus, Teammates Walk Off (Photos) / Neymar Arrives In Style By Helicopter As He Links Up With Brazil Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 22, 2022
dawnomike:
It is now as though only Messi won this world cup not the team... All eyes and talks on Messi.
if na Ronaldo, them go say it's all about him n he's selfish
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2022
paradigmshift:
if he lost, all insult and name calling na for only Messi

Exactly!!!! People would have roasted him alone with insults.

Now they are complaining because it turned the other way.
Humans are hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by BeanX(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2022
Richy4:
The Bitter mindset of foreign media has gradually gotten into the head of some Third world journalists and they feel it's great ....

Check out this unnecessary comment from daily trust... Doesn't this sound like BBC, CNN or Skynews?

<<"The celebration provides a much-needed distraction for Argentines who are struggling with an economic crisis of high inflation, a weakening currency and tight capital controls">>
Keep quite mumu
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by paradigmshift(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Jozibrainz99:

Exactly!!!! People would have roasted him alone with insults.

Now they are complaining because it turned the other way.
Humans are hypocrite.
better one o
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by MrDurdson: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2022
Karlifate:
70.5 million and counting... cheesy

And you expect all eyes & talks to not be on him cheesy

Indeed! The skill of a man will pave way for him. wink

The G.O.A.T don break d rubbish egg record of 56m...wow this incredible and a massive turnout by the fans.
Keep breaking records man!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by Landowner101(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2022
Please Don't make walai talai tap In master cry blood oo grin
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by Richy4(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2022
BeanX:
Keep quite mumu
Ok.. I have noticed you.. You can now go because I am busy.. Have a good day embarassed
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by MrJames007: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2022
What about the other players? undecided
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by Abdulmumin412(m): 12:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
JustANairlander:

tho i'm a messi fan but this spotlight focused on messi alone and not the whole team is kinda weird, i was expecting Emilliano (goalkeeper) to also be in the spotlight, without him messi's and other teamates effort would have been in vain. Anyways messi is still the GOAT
You are Messi fan we know but did you make the same assertion when people nearly roasted him for lost in copa America final twice? Did you write to condemn to those that nearly killed him for failure to win 2014 world cup final? People criticize to the point I was thinking he is the only one that play for Argentina ��. If he deserve those criticisms as a leader of the team I think he also deserve this praises as leader of the team.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by ogbonti: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
dawnomike:
It is now as though only Messi won this world cup not the team... All eyes and talks on Messi.

This is what i hate about Argentina- they are a country of frustrated mofos - and no personal hate but this was the very reason i didn’t want Messi to win the world cup - because they will make a god out of him and forget that yes he is talented but he is not a god

I even heard it on Channels news that they want to put his picture on their currency - when will this hyping stop ? for Christ sake the world cup is almost 100 years old and Argentina has won it 3 times and on each occasion there was a hero who did it for them - and they did it in style better than Messi - there was no extra time or penalty shootout in 1978 or 1986 - it was done in regulation time, unlike 2022 where they won it by the whiskers through penalty kicks - which was a thing of chance - yet person no go hear word again… Mario Kempes in 1978, Diego Maradona in 1985 and now Messi 2022 and so what? yes Messi won the world cup BUT he didn’t save humanity from catastrophic armageddon neither did he save Argentina from economic depression or saved her from an asteroid hitting the whole country

When Ronaldo de Lima singlehanded won the world cup for Brazil in the finals scoring 2 beauty goals to defeat favorites Germany in 2002- The the world didn’t end - we celebrated snd rested - no helicopter evacuation was needed -

Abeg all this hyping of Messi should chill
- He is a great player no doubt but the hyping will soon become equating him with God and Christ Jesus and that’s where all this is going now- no wonder when Bin Laden was killed he was buried at sea to avoid a situation where low life people turning his grace to a worship center … Man like you wey dey eat, sh it, mess and sh it- una turn am to god ? yeye low lives
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by Pinterest: 1:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
ogbonti:

This is what i hate about Argentina- they are a country of frustrated mofos - and no personal hate but this was the very reason i didn’t want amessi to win the world cup - because they will make a god out of him and forget that yes he is talented but he is not a god

o even heard it on Channels news that his wants to out his picture on their currency - when will this hyping stop ? for Christ sake the world cup is almost 100 years old and Argentina has won it 3 times and on each occasion there was a hero who did it for them - Mario Kempes in 1978, Diego Maradona in 1985 and now Messi 2022 and so what? iya juta the world cup he didn’t save humanity from catastrophe neither did he same Argentina from economic depression or saved her from an asteroid hitting the whole country

When Ronaldo de Lima singlehanded won the world cup for Brazil in the finals scoring 2 beauty goals to defeat favorites Germany in 2002- lp the world didn’t end

Abeg all this hyping of Messi should chill
- He is a great player no doubt but the hyping will soon become equating him with God and Christ Jesus and that’s where all this is going now- no wonder when Bin Laden was killed he was buried at sea to avoid a situation where low life people turning his grace to a worship center … Man like you wey dey eat, sh it, mess and sh it- una turn am to god ? yeye low lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by ogbonti: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=Pinterest post=119348362][/quote]

the first disciple of Messinity religion spotted praying to his god and personal savior Messi who will ensure he enters heaven when he dies - Amen
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by AfonjaPriest: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2022
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/world-cup-messi-evacuated-by-helicopter-after-crowds-swarm-team-bus/

Pic: Lionel Messi and teammates had to abandon an open-top bus to instead fly over the city
Na small thing. Wait when Peter Obi becomes our president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by Pinterest: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
ogbonti:

the first disciple of Messinity religion spotted praying to his god and personal savior Messi who will ensure he enters heaven when he dies - Amen

Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by BeanX(m): 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pinterest:
The way Messi thread are hitting the front page these days, be like say Seunn don change sport section mods. Abi dem don realise day Messi na the baba of Pendu.
Who done see Obembet?
The slowpoke done go hide cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by BeanX(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
Richy4:

Ok.. I have noticed you.. You can now go because I am busy.. Have a good day embarassed
Benchnaldo fan, we don't need you here, no one told your beloved benchnaldo to get trashed by Morocco. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by koby86: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Make Dem just vote Messi as their next president. E go easy for him, victory guaranteed

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by JustANairlander(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

You are Messi fan we know but did you make the same assertion when people nearly roasted him for lost in copa America final twice? Did you write to condemn to those that nearly killed him for failure to win 2014 world cup final? People criticize to the point I was thinking he is the only one that play for Argentina ��. If he deserve those criticisms as a leader of the team I think he also deserve this praises as leader of the team.
i didn't make the same assertion (no denial), been a guest on nairaland since last year tho, you check my profile and see it was created this month, (tbh u have a point)
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by ogbonti: 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pinterest:

congratulations grin happy worshipping
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by josh0200(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
dawnomike:
The one who God has blessed � �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by blueAgent(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Harrytimbog:
Someone please remind me of any best player / MVP award CR7 won while playing for country. Even if na Portuguese kindergarten team. Even second sef we go manage m

grin grin grin

NONE
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by Pinterest: 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
ogbonti:

congratulations grin happy worshipping

Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
paradigmshift:
if he lost, all insult and name calling na for only Messi
that's human for u.
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by Pinterest: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
BeanX:
Who done see Obembet?
The slowpoke done go hide cheesy

The pain is too much grin

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by aujile(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nbote:

All eyes and talk used to be on him when they lost all the previous finals (3 in a row). Should the case now be different now
That tells you the character of haters
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by spartachico(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
you are welcome my comrade grin grin
Masterviolence:

Sorry sir grin
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by EroticJane(f): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
dawnomike:
you mean he won it with Ronaldo but they are only talking about Messi?
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by DaveJacuzie: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jokerman:
Enough of the Pessi worship.... is he the 1st to win world cup ni?

Someone has won 3, they didn't make noise like this... angry

2026 is the year for CR7... Amiiiiin

You actually dream Ronaldo can touch that world cup?
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by BeanX(m): 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pinterest:

The pain is too much grin
The guy no want show face again grin
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by DonroxyII: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
dawnomike:
Leadership is key to Everything, He wasn't just the Captain and the driving Force ...

Messi is Football !
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by ogbonti: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=Pinterest post=119352871][/quote]

and he doesn’t know u exist w tf grin
Re: World Cup: Messi Evacuated By Helicopter After Crowds Swarm Team Bus (pix) by Pinterest: 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
ogbonti:

and he doesn’t know u exist w tf grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Mexico:U-20 Women's World Cup Quarter-Final (1 - 0) FULL TIME! / Osimhen Celebrates First Serie A Goal With #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY Shirt / Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.