Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,519 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads (1919 Views)

My Support For Peter Obi Doesn’t Affect ANAP/NOI Polls - Atedo Peterside / Fresh ANAP/NOI Poll Skewed To Encourage Peter Obi’s Supporters – APC / Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Fresh ANAP Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Moh247: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fibonacci88:

Mumu Urchin. At Ur age Atedo Peterside founded IBTC Which is the current Stanbic IBTC. You are here wasting Ur future standing on the mandate of a drug peddling urinating matching.

Zombidiots is Peterside your father

Is Obi related to you

Then why exactly are you here crying on my comment
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Zionmdde: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Then face your life and your job nau

You get Job.. good for you

Must you qoute me?!

Kilode
Yes I will quote you when I want to. To Remind you to go and be useful to yourself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Fibonacci88: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Zombidiots is Peterside your father

Is Obi related to you

Then why exactly are you here crying on my comment
Urchin is Tinubu Ur father? Because of 30k stipends u want to mortgage Ur future and that of ur generation. Better go buy sniper now cos the price would increase due to high demand in Feb by urchins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Moh247: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fibonacci88:

Urchin is Tinubu Ur father? Because of 30k stipends u want to mortgage Ur future and that of ur generation. Better go buy sniper now cos the price would increase due to high demand in Feb by urchins.

And if I am not collecting 30k stipend may death be your portion of anyone falsely accusing me before 2023 election
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Moh247: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zionmdde:

Yes I will quote you when I want to. To Remind you to go and be useful to yourself

Ok continue we shall see who go regret
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by madapcmod: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
The true reflection of the aspirations of Nigerians.

ANAP polls never failed since 1999

We shall have a new Nigeria come 2023.

Obi / Datti to the rescue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by garfield1: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2022
Cc penguin2, aiel123, adegbaorognoye, tinubu beats atiku in ss
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by BossGerald: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=119332268][/quote]

Cry me a river tongue

grin grin...hahaha
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Zionmdde: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Ok continue we shall see who poverty go kill

Me wey don pass you and your entire family combine

Dey follow me drag am online
Inside your face me I face you one room for ogbomosho. I don't drag rubbish with jobless fellows

2 Likes

Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Moh247: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zionmdde:

Inside your face me I face you one room for ogbomosho. I don't drag rubbish with jobless fellows

Zombidiots swf
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by 07kjb: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
I expect every sensible person in NIGERIA to vote for PETER OBI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by maestroferddi: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

If you believe this nonsense then why are you qouting me to seek validation and attention?!

As e dey pain you, e go dey sweet us...

You guys are scared like kilode...

You helped us remove Doyin Okupe so we can choose a powerful northerner who will help to kick behinds...

Na which kain party be this? Stones thrown get used for fortification...

Like play like play, Peter Obi don take over all naija...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Moh247: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
As e dey pain you, e go dey sweet us...

You guys are scared like kilode...

You helped us remove Doyin Okupe so we can choose a powerful northern who will help to kick behinds...

Like play like play, Peter Obi don take over all naija...

Baby politicians them
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by maestroferddi: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=119332278][/quote]No peace for the wicked...

Una look naija as e come scatter na im una want make Tinubu come finish wetin Buhari started...

How una dey carry sleep?

1 Like

Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Zionmdde: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Zombidiots swf
Ogbomosho agbero

1 Like

Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by maestroferddi: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Baby politicians them
See this kekere oshi...

When I began to analyze and call politics, dem dey still wear you napkins...

1 Like

Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Moh247: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Zionmdde:

Ogbomosho agbero

Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Moh247: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
See this kekere oshi...

When I began to analyze and call politics, dem dey still wear you napkins...

LoL

All this pikin wey start politics for 2014 dey make me laugh
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Fibonacci88: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

And if I am not collecting 30k stipend may death be your portion of anyone falsely accusing me before 2023 election
E pain am..no worry I have enough Geepee tank to store ur tears. May ur life be ruined before 2023 just as APC ruined Nigeria.
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Moh247: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Fibonacci88 post=119334154]
E pain am..no worry I have enough Geepee tank to store ur tears. May ur life be ruined before 2023 just as APC ruined Nigeria.[/quote

And If APC hasn't ruined Nigeria

May peace completely depart your life for attacking chilling on my own

Useless Animal
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by JoeNL22(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
Obi is cumin
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Moh247: 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2022
E pain am..no worry I have enough Geepee tank to store ur tears. May ur life be ruined before 2023 just as APC ruined Nigeria.[/quote

Una don turn una sef to dogs... People can't comment on peace because you lunatics are nau Zombidiots

Na Ogun go kill of una

Enough of been civil with you pigs

Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Fibonacci88: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=119334182][/quote]
May the blood of the souls lost to bandits and terrorist be upon ur head. U murdered sleep the day u sold ur conscience for 30k stipends.
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Moh247: 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2022

Even if Obama come rule

Fool like you no go make
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Moh247: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Fibonacci88:

May the blood of the souls lost to bandits and terrorist be upon ur head. U murdered sleep the day u sold ur conscience for 30k stipends.

And if I don't collect 30k and you accuse me may you end up like the victims of bandits , ESN and kidnappers

Amen insha Allah

Zombidiots online dogs
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Aiel123: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
garfield1:
Cc penguin2, aiel123, adegbaorognoye, tinubu beats atiku in ss
If the results of the polls is anything to go by,AA won in NW and NE but you choose to see where he lost.
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Greatkenny2: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:

Weyrey which country your papa don enter

Vote Tinubu make your life jolly you dey vote Obi the idiot

Me as I dey I get other country residency I fit check out anytime

Countries wey I don enter you go only watch am for film

Poor boy that thinks going to Dubai is a flex lmao….
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by BlazinGlory40: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All this joke polls

Peter Obi 11% in the NorthWest?! 1 In every 10 people in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto would vote Peter Obi

I wonder what kind of weed Atedo Peterside smokes

E shock you say Peter is that accepted in NW? Hahahah! Go and conduct your own poll na
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by BlazinGlory40: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2022
asanausana91:
Useless poll.
Peter Obi will never near that seat of power.

Kill yourself man!
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by JOemmy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2022
I watched the program this evening on channels tv the man who heads the anap poll was invited to explain how he arrived at his figures. They have been really consistent in predicting correctly the winner of every presidential election since 2011.
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by Moh247: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2022
[quote author=Greatkenny2 post=119334553]
Poor boy that thinks going to Dubai is a flex lmao….[/quote

Oloshi

You sef one brag. Oya brag

Una fools I get your time this night
Re: Anap/noi Presidential Election Poll (photos)mr Peter obi leads by OLADD: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All this joke polls

Peter Obi 11% in the NorthWest?! 1 In every 10 people in Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Sokoto would vote Peter Obi

I wonder what kind of weed Atedo Peterside smokes

From empirical evidence, the poll is flawed in all ramifications. They would know the real scores when Atiku emerges president next year. Obi will struggle for 3rd position.

(1) (2) (3)

Congratulations To Babajide Sanwo Olu Of Lagos State / Gunmen Kill 25 In Deadly Attack On Benue State Community (photos) / What Is The Difference Between Nnamdi Kanu And Wole Olanipekun? IGBO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.