Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

How Do I Create A Fiverr Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Create A Fiverr Account? (570 Views)

How To Get Orders As A Fiverr Newbie / Pls If You Are A Fiverr Expert Pls Drop Your Whattsapp Let's Talk / Make A Fiverr Gig Video For A Lesser Price Of #500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Create A Fiverr Account? by bumzylifestyle(f): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
How do I create a Fiverr account?
Disclaimer: Fiverr’s Terms of Service require that all users be at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract. Users under 18 and at least 13 years of age are permitted to use the site only through an account owned by their parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission. Users under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the site.

Before we dive into the exact steps to take to create your account, remember that, by default, all accounts created on Fiverr are buyer accounts.

The difference between a buyer and seller account only takes place if a buyer decides to begin offering services on Fiverr as a seller. This article will assist you in creating a buyer account and will guide you through activating your seller account.

Fiverr allows you to create a buyer account and a seller account or a buyer/seller account. You may only have one seller account on Fiverr.

Before you can create and sell Gigs on Fiverr, you’ll be required to create a “seller” account.
Please note that all sellers are reviewed during the sign-up and gig creation process, and are subject to approval by Fiverr.
Learn more with our Terms of Service.

Notes:
Activating your seller account is only available through your desktop.
Creating your Gig is only available through your desktop.How do I create a Fiverr account?
Disclaimer: Fiverr’s Terms of Service require that all users be at least 18 years of age and of legal age to form a binding contract. Users under 18 and at least 13 years of age are permitted to use the site only through an account owned by their parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission. Users under the age of 13 are not permitted to use the site.

Before we dive into the exact steps to take to create your account, remember that, by default, all accounts created on Fiverr are buyer accounts.

The difference between a buyer and seller account only takes place if a buyer decides to begin offering services on Fiverr as a seller. This article will assist you in creating a buyer account and will guide you through activating your seller account.

Fiverr allows you to create a buyer account and a seller account or a buyer/seller account. You may only have one seller account on Fiverr.

Before you can create and sell Gigs on Fiverr, you’ll be required to create a “seller” account.
Please note that all sellers are reviewed during the sign-up and gig creation process, and are subject to approval by Fiverr.
Learn more with our Terms of Service

Notes:
Activating your seller account is only available through your desktop.
Creating your Gig is only available through your desktop.

Watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIT2NQuQpwo

(1) (Reply)

Opay Business Opportunity / Let Me Help You Resolve Your NIN Issues Here / What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.