Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. (557 Views)

Pitchperfect AI Review: This AI Finds And Connect You With Local Clients / Let Me Connect You To This Company That Will Liberate You Financially / Oyerr Can Connect You To Freelancers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 6:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hello Am (jatinzng@gmail.com) Jatinz Business Concept. What do you need from Lagos I'd connect you with buyer's and sellers or assist in getting the items to your location anywhere in Nigeria. We deal on everything available in Lagos.
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by CruzJoe(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Get me contact of an importer in ROMOSS powerbank in lagos....Am in the east....the person I do buy from is lagging behind in that particular product.
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by emekajacobogbon(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
I need satchet tomatoes supplier
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
CruzJoe:
Get me contact of an importer in ROMOSS powerbank in lagos....Am in the east....the person I do buy from is lagging behind in that particular product.

I will get back to you as soon as I get a Reliable contact with ROMOSS powerbank available as well as other items you will need.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
emekajacobogbon:

Do you have a particular brand you are interested in?or you just need all the products available, please get back to me ASAP so that we can work on your plans together.
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by Ojukwubucket(m): 11:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
Your location?
I'm in Lagos
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by sonnie10: 1:21am On Mar 27, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

Your location?
I'm in Lagos
Hmm . You are very bold.
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 6:09am On Mar 27, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

Your location?
I'm in Lagos

Are you a supplier? If yes kindly send me a mail so that we can work something out and get the best deal.
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2023
Jatinzbusinessc:

Are you a supplier? If yes kindly send me a mail so that we can work something out and get the best deal.
K
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by emekajacobogbon(m): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

Your location?
I'm in Lagos

Owerri,
topisto, Sonia, erisco
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by emekajacobogbon(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2023
Jatinzbusinessc:

Do you have a particular brand you are interested in?or you just need all the products available, please get back to me ASAP so that we can work on your plans together.
Topisto.
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
emekajacobogbon:

Owerri,
topisto, Sonia, erisco
Sent you an email
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jatinzbusinessc:

A supplier
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by Robertgreene1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Jatinzbusinessc:
Hello Am (jatinzng@gmail.com) Jatinz Business Concept. What do you need from Lagos I'd connect you with buyer's and sellers or assist in getting the items to your location anywhere in Nigeria. We deal on everything available in Lagos.

get me a good shop attendant job in Lagos and I do be giving you a percentage of the prospective salary...Deal?
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Robertgreene1:
get me a good shop attendant job in Lagos and I do be giving you a percentage of the prospective salary...Deal?

Where is your location? You need Male or Female. I'd be expecting a reply here or on my mail (jatinzng@gmail.com)
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2023
CruzJoe:

Hello kindly send me the items you need as am in contact with a realiable supplier.
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by CruzJoe(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
Jatinzbusinessc:

Hello kindly send me the items you need as am in contact with a realiable supplier.

Check your whatsap
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
Let's connect you to a supplier of anything you need from Lagos.

What are you buying from Lagos let's connect you to a direct supplier get the best deal here.

Phones
Batteries
Power bank
Car parts
Re: What Do You Need From Lagos State I Will Connect You. by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
We are still available here what do you need lets connect you.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Rates Against The Usd, Gbp, Euro Today October 16, 2023 / Spend And Grow Your Money With Palmpay Flexible Savings / CBN Sells Discounted Dollars To Bdcs, Sets New Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.