Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) (40064 Views)

President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Yahaya Bello (Photos) / 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

U are an obituary wailer

Adaojo Victor , Calm down. We go know much much later when the time comes.
You day claim northerner abi?? Calm down.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Zetty177x: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2022
Ttalk:
Winning formula.

Look at the way Zombidients quickly gathered below to eavesdrop what the two great men of out times are going to discuss.

Being zombidient is like accepting fate like Christmas chicken

Great men? U are maad. Great men who said change and now fuel is #300. May suffer kee u there. U think u will enjoy if Tinubu wins? Yoruba go still win
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Jack500: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2022
kiss
Brendaniel:

Do you think Osinbajo is as rich as Tinubu?
Is only osinbajo the presidency? What about Buhari and the so called Cabal? Can Tinubu outspend all of them?
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2022
Brendaniel:

they can still make time...
we're not the one say
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2022
Imagining their discussion;

Tinubu: Mr president here I am as you requested sir.....(handshakes)
Buhari: (smiling), yes I himbited you yere tuu eksplain some secret imbumation tuu you about tha gobment.
Tinubu: (Surprised) but sir, election is not done yet and what if I don'.....( Buhari interrupted)
Buhari: Don wori it's yar turn.
Tinubu: But Atiku has taken over Katsina and Obi has won every Online Polls
Buhari: Hab I eber won onlinyi bot? and Atiku is no froblem, we will win. (now he explained everything secret to him)
Tinubu: Bye bye sir your excellency.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Aliyu55: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2022
Lalar27:
Current president meeting with the incoming president of Nigeria ��

Tinubu has won the election already insha Allah.

Lalar. Do christmas give away make I see food chop

First Bank.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by shinealight(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2022
yerimastyle:
Atiku yesterday campaign is really shaking the BAT camp

Even Atiku himself knows he cannot succeed Buhari but his greedy nature continues to blind him. Nigeria is not created for only northern rule….that should be clear even to the blind. Ipob and Yoruba Nation agitators would be justified in demanding their separate nations if a northerner succeeds Buhari. It would be : To Thy Tents O’ Israel. cool cool
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Johel(m): 9:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Johel(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
I thought Buhari hates Tinubu. ? grin

Children of hate from b!afraud republic right now: Nzogbu Nzogbu, we no go gree oo, we no go gree

You be Mumu... people will hate you and still pretend to love you.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 9:52am On Dec 22, 2022
toujurs:
How would that be possible , Apc is divided already. Tinubu won't win this coming election

Wow. You're not supporting APC? grin grin

Na lie. You're just whining yourself. I don't believe, joor.

I know say you go go PM lhord spy for back like this make e link you to the admin wey been dey pay dem their daily 2k for their urchins strategizing group.

Yeye.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by KingOfBoyz1(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin

Obituary f00Ls WILL not sleep tonight grin they will get high BP tonight. Buhari is the best thing that have ever happened to Nigeria and Nigerians Buhari is the best president Nigeria Will ever Have. That is why Peter Obituary the GCE certificate f00L is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN. Here in the north we don't take Buhari for granted Buhari discovered crude oil in the north. What has Peter Obituary discovered in the south east so far? grin Here In the North we buy bag of rice for 1,000 Naira grin
God go judge u guys
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by asanausana91: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin

Obituary f00Ls WILL not sleep tonight grin they will get high BP tonight. Buhari is the best thing that have ever happened to Nigeria and Nigerians Buhari is the best president Nigeria Will ever Have. That is why Peter Obituary the GCE certificate f00L is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN. Here in the north we don't take Buhari for granted Buhari discovered crude oil in the north. What has Peter Obituary discovered in the south east so far? grin Here In the North we buy bag of rice for 1,000 Naira grin
just because the invite him to warn him to leave Emiefele alone,you guys started celebrating. I had never seen foolish people like Tinubu supporters.
I can swear to you that Tinubu will never be President of this country.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by 7arrows: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
I thought Buhari hates Tinubu. ? grin

Children of hate from b!afraud republic right now: Nzogbu Nzogbu, we no go gree oo, we no go gree

Even if he doesnt like him he will not act so in the open. I personally know he doesnt like him. If I were buhari I will not suport Tinubu. But the party has a structure that why u see some people still supporting Tifnubu even when they know he's incompetent. As for me I will not suport an incapable man. 1st choice PETER OBI. 2nd choice PETER OBI. 3rd choice PETER OBI.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2022
A failure you were begging not to support a thieving klepton-megalomaniac because you deeply know that their team is strong and sure of winning next election.

I think I read that Okupe Doyin no longer your labour party spokeperson grin grin grin

EtinosaDLaw:
A failure meets a thieving klepto-megalomaniac

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Mrmb: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2022
ganisucks:

Baba Lagos has began begging everybody for forgiveness and assistance. It's a wonderful life and Bittersweet symphony.

Also FYI: The ANAP polls are out. You'all should check it out

https://www.icirnigeria.org/2023-again-obi-leads-tinubu-atiku-kwankwaso-in-second-anap-poll/

grin grin grin let your ANAP poll carry PVC go vote..... I would love to see your reaction when your empty headed obi is beaten blue/black
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Mrmb: 10:20am On Dec 22, 2022
Brendaniel:
Visiting is not campaign, Buhari is not campaigning for Tinubu, same with Osinbajo

The presidency is not in support of Tinubu

Says someone who knows next to nothing about Nigerian politics..........
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Brendaniel: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2022
Jack500:
kiss
Is only osinbajo the presidency? What about Buhari and the so called Cabal? Can Tinubu outspend all of them?

Buhari and Osinbajo don't play as dirty as Tinubu...
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by leketon: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2022
ganisucks:

Baba Lagos has began begging everybody for forgiveness and assistance. It's a wonderful life and Bittersweet symphony.

Also FYI: The ANAP polls are out. You'all should check it out

https://www.icirnigeria.org/2023-again-obi-leads-tinubu-atiku-kwankwaso-in-second-anap-poll/

So, ANAP is the INEC?
Then no need to budget billions for electoral processes.
Let ANAP take over. Yeye
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Brendaniel: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2022
Mrmb:

Says someone who knows next to nothing about Nigerian politics..........

Its the truth you guys don't want to accept...
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer u can relocate to Beerfraud online country by sea

Says the one who’s generation are destined to be Heroine addicts like Tinubu
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Mrmb: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Brendaniel:

Its the truth you guys don't want to accept...

Your opinion.....
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
That was a handing over discussion between leaders of a party that has structure
unlike the structureless Obi=tauries and his social media abusers and criers

the difference you can see...is very clear!

gradully, the men would be separated from boys over the 2023
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by LocalMan2(m): 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by dodomayana73: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
They really need to strategize as the unifier is coming and that alone is giving them sleepless nights. Atiku Abubakar is coming. Atiku Abubakar all the way.
#PDP
#AtikuOkowa
#AtikuOrganisingForAction.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
LocalMan2:
Buhari still look way younger and stronger than Tinubu.

Exactly u can say that again
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by kentblues(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin

una dey buy bag of rice for 1,000 naira, and u are jumping up and down, how much you dey buy a litre of fuel for that ur comfort zone MUGU ....
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Jostoman: 7:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer grin OBITUARY SUPPORTERS
Make strategic con meeting come force me and my family to vote for apc now. Nonsese
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by PoliteActivist: 1:08am On Jan 02, 2023
ManOfSon:
Perception is everything! Propaganda is nothing!

Propaganda leads to perception

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Bashir Yuguda And Others Over $2billion Arms Deal / Fayose Embraces Ooni Ogunwusi As Both Leaders Meet In Ado-ekiti / APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.