Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) (40060 Views)

President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Yahaya Bello (Photos) / 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meetings With Oshiomole / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by MarketDispatch: 3:33am On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
I thought Buhari hates Tinubu. ? grin
[/i]

Buhari does not hate Tinubu, don't get it wrong. In your office where you work, even if your Boss does not agree with you, do you not still go to his office ? Does that mean he is going to do your bidding?
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by BigYash: 3:46am On Dec 22, 2022
Buhari is always laughing at him. cheesy See buhari Fulani shoe. I just love the way he laughs at that greedy old Tinubu. North go show am pepper like they did to Gej. Retirement loading............ 60% cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Tradman: 3:56am On Dec 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin

Obituary f00Ls WILL not sleep tonight grin they will get high BP tonight. Buhari is the best thing that have ever happened to Nigeria and Nigerians Buhari is the best president Nigeria Will ever Have. That is why Peter Obituary the GCE certificate f00L is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN. Here in the north we don't take Buhari for granted Buhari discovered crude oil in the north. What has Peter Obituary discovered in the south east so far? grin Here In the North we buy bag of rice for 1,000 Naira grin
joke apart., you and I understand that u are very far from reality and is not ur fault. Anyway we need to send u to white garment church so that let see how many strokes of canes needed to flog sense into u. Poverty has really dealt with you
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Prisco4luv(m): 4:24am On Dec 22, 2022
No be only strategic meeting.
All of their strategy can only lead to failure at the end.
I rather vote no one than vote in APC again..
It is left for Nigeria to continue with recycled style of government.

I pity those that are still supporting APC base on tribe ..

If at all tinubu wins, the Yorubaland wil still suffer, mark my words..

1 Like

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Atlantis585: 4:55am On Dec 22, 2022
grin grin grin

E don set.

The Olodo Thiefnubbu being talked to in the language he would understand.

Apparently the message from Biden to Buhari was that the demented, crooked drug dealing Thiefnubbu with his fake US visa is a persona non grata in Gods Own Country. And should he steal the election, he will not be recognized by both USA, EU and rest of the civilized world.

I see Noriega treatment loading with him being picked up and delivered to US prison - to the glory of God. grin

There is God after all!

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 5:07am On Dec 22, 2022
APC will rule your father's house until the second coming of your grandmother.....
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin

Obituary f00Ls WILL not sleep tonight grin they will get high BP tonight. Buhari is the best thing that have ever happened to Nigeria and Nigerians Buhari is the best president Nigeria Will ever Have. That is why Peter Obituary the GCE certificate f00L is dead on arrive APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN. Here in the north we don't take Buhari for granted Buhari discovered crude oil in the north. What has Peter Obituary discovered in the south east so far? grin Here In the North we buy bag of rice for 1,000 Naira grin
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by PepperP: 5:12am On Dec 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
And you are a Mugu for loving them �
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by opius: 5:20am On Dec 22, 2022
Nothing strategic about the meeting jor.. he only beg buhari to follow him to campaign venue, if it is just once grin
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 5:29am On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Children of hate from b!afraud republic right now: Nzogbu Nzogbu, we no go gree oo, we no go gree

He only went to beg Buhari for support. Same man that claimed he made Buhari president is now begging Buhari to make him president. Afonja will always be Afonja.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Atlantis585: 5:53am On Dec 22, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Victor Agidi that thinks himself a northerner, no worry, when they start levelling heads in the North, you will explain to them how your name is Victor yet you claim to be one of them cheesy grin

Great job exposing the dumbo and fraud. He knows no better.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Simplythebest: 5:54am On Dec 22, 2022
See what hatred have block ur sense of reasoning. Is it only Obi that is contesting this election with ur Agbado and Agbero Master. Thuggery and Agbero is never a good job
Ttalk:
Winning formula.

Look at the way Zombidients quickly gathered below to eavesdrop what the two great men of out times are going to discuss.

Being zombidient is like accepting fate like Christmas chicken
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:00am On Dec 22, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

Only you create thread, only you still dey jump like monkey inside the thread, dey try to intimidate commenters wey no support your quarter-to-quench push and start candidate.

Kamoru, why? Is it because of 30k monthly stipend?
Chinedu

An Osu man, a demented effeminate frog voice cannot rule this beautiful zoo
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by deyplay: 6:00am On Dec 22, 2022
nkemoma:
When it comes to 2023.. Even Bouharri cannot save Amoda Yekini.

Infact Boouhari cannot save himself and PDAPC yet the beggarly yellow teeth drug lord from Irajibijijijiji is looking up to bouhari to save him...

People that are supposed to be apologizing for 8 wasted years
Don't mind urchins, is Tinubu not visiting everyone that matters, he even visited OBJ & GEJ too. Buhari had to allow this visit because he has been trying to see Buhari since the last time they met at the rally, Buhari refused. He wanted Buhari to be participating in his campaigns, but he refused, so he had to come meet him face to face, but he will still refuse.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 6:01am On Dec 22, 2022
grin

Strategic? Them wan plan how to rig election.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:05am On Dec 22, 2022
Bitchiamjay:

You never saw Peter obi coming, I can feel your pain in your post, no matter how you try to cloud it with laughing emojis. E never begin pain you, make February reach fess. Nigerians cannot repeat same mistake, we’ve learnt our lessons. E go too shock you and your slave master “Mr Babablue” on February. grin
Lol

Most of you guys are comedian truly

So you sincerely believe Obi will win the coming election and succeed Muhammad Buhari?

Lol
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:11am On Dec 22, 2022
obuneme:

I sincerely don't know what this man did to you to merit these insults; some of you will simply be bringing curses in your life and wonder why awful things keep occurring to you. Continue o, keep it up grin
shut up you bloody hypocrite

Tell that to your fellow demented obingo that insulted the living daylights out of Buhari and wish him dead

Tell that to your fellow zombidients that are currently insulting the living daylights out of Tinubu the incoming president

Your useless and miserable hypocrisy sink
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Lordofsussex: 6:12am On Dec 22, 2022
So y’all think this has anything to do with Buhari supporting BAT? As if he wasn’t going to meet him before there are a lot to the eye than most People can see . This doesn’t change anything .the truth remains BAT is not what Nigeria needs right now .buhari has a determined heart he knows what he’s doing perfectly well �.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 6:12am On Dec 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Go hug transformer u can relocate to Beerfraud online country by sea

When Tinubu Looses, Get ready. You will pack out of Nairaland for good. For now, i won't talk to you.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:14am On Dec 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Tell that to your fellow demented obingo that insulted the living daylights out of Buhari and wish him dead

Tell that to your fellow zombidients that are currently insulting the living daylights out of Tinubu the incoming president

Mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
Rule 2
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 6:15am On Dec 22, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Victor Agidi that thinks himself a northerner, no worry, when they start levelling heads in the North, you will explain to them how your name is Victor yet you claim to be one of them cheesy grin

Na very stupid human being. You even know e name?
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 6:20am On Dec 22, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

Only you create thread, only you still dey jump like monkey inside the thread, dey try to intimidate commenters wey no support your quarter-to-quench push and start candidate.

Kamoru, why? Is it because of 30k monthly stipend?

The idiot name na Victor Agidi. Not Kamoru.
He just no see sense get
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by gimakon2(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2022
Amah70:

Oduduwa Republic flags were waved by supporters of Bola Tinubu as he spoke in London's Chatham House recently.

President Buhari knows that Tinubu secretely sponsored agitators for Oduduwa Republic to blackmail Buhari's Arewa to hand power over to Tinubu after PMB.

2 faced idiot now wants to become president and running to meet Buhari , another gorilla with bad omen, and he thinks Buhari will chant support for him. Make we day see.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 6:37am On Dec 22, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
A failure meets a thieving klepto-megalomaniac
crying! Crying !! Baby Birds wailer sighted.

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Daniego(m): 7:05am On Dec 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I LOVE him more

As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us, As e dey sweet us omg e dey pain them grin

Yes you love the two problems facing Nigeria more than Nigeria. Psychiatrist paramedics in this forum,your attention is urgently needed here please.
gimakon2:
grin

Strategic? Them wan plan how to rig election.
It's impossible until is done. Just have patience we will celebrate together.
Tradman:
joke apart., you and I understand that u are very far from reality and is not ur fault. Anyway we need to send u to white garment church so that let see how many strokes of canes needed to flog sense into u. Poverty has really dealt with you

Even buhari knows Tinubu will fail woefully. He is trying to prevent PB.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:28am On Dec 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Mynd44 Dominique Seun Nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2022
gimakon2:

When Tinubu Looses, Get ready. You will pack out of Nairaland for good. For now, i won't talk to you.

U are an obituary wailer
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by toujurs: 7:39am On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Children of hate from b!afraud republic right now: Nzogbu Nzogbu, we no go gree oo, we no go gree

How would that be possible , Apc is divided already. Tinubu won't win this coming election
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Exceed15: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:

It is reported statement by BAT campaign team not from Buhari himself. His body language says it all . He said it in UK that Nigerian should vote candidate of their choice.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by misan1977: 7:42am On Dec 22, 2022
They want to collude? Lol

Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Exceed15: 7:44am On Dec 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Do you also love the current situation of the country? Insecurities, Suicide, hardship, poverty, inflations etc . May your life not be like what has become our country in last 7years.
Re: 2023: President Buhari In Strategic Close Door Meeting With Tinubu (Photos) by Exceed15: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin grin

May your life become the current state of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reactions At House On The Rock As The Major Parties Were Mentioned / Adamawa - Nuhu Ribadu [PDP], Concedes Defeat, Releases Concession Statement / Saraki, Ekweremadu Will Be Sent Packing Next Week – Senator Marafa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.