Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Video Clip Of Tinubu And Shettima Giving Bribe Surface - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Clip Of Tinubu And Shettima Giving Bribe Surface (372 Views)

Northern Speakers Visit Bola Tinubu And Shettima, Unveil Campaign Vehicles / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) / Tinubu and Shettima Meet NANS On ASUU Strike, To Meet ASUU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Clip Of Tinubu And Shettima Giving Bribe Surface by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2022
Video clip of apc presidential candidate Tinubu and his vice Alhj Shettima giving bribe in one of their town hall meeting in one of the northern States surface online.. I want us to watch this and tell me what you think https://fb.watch/hzelb6RStl/

Re: Video Clip Of Tinubu And Shettima Giving Bribe Surface by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 22, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Video clip of apc presidential candidate Tinubu and his vice Alhj Shettima giving bribe in one of their town hall meeting in one of the northern States surface online.. I want us to watch this and tell me what you think https://fb.watch/hzelb6RStl/

Your kidney is faulty!

See a doctor!

(1) (Reply)

2023: "It Will Be "Shameful" If President Buhari Hands Over To An Opposition Par / Atiku’s Camp Reveals Crisis Rocking APC Over Tinubu’s Meeting With Wike, Ortom, / Bolanle Raheem: Osinbajo Visits Widower As Police Transfer All Officers In Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.