Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2022 (123 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 22/12/2017) Working Something Out / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2022
OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY DECEMBER 22ND 2022

THEME: DON'T CAUSE OTHERS TO STUMBLE l

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2022
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/12/2022 by dallyemmy: 7:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Thursday, December 22, 2022) - Don't Cause Others To Stumble 1

Prayer Points

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for paying the highest price for the salvation of my soul, through the precious blood of Jesus that was shed at calvary.

2.Thank You, Father, for being able to sanctify Your name that was profaned before the heathens.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

4.Father, please, let my light so shine before men that they may see my good works, and glorify You, my Father, who is in heaven, in Jesus name.

5.Father, please, don't let me knowingly or unknowingly, profane Your holy name, before the heathens; that I may not hinder others from coming to You, in Jesus name.

6.Father, don't let the highest price paid for my salvation and that of the entire world be in vain, by my actions and uterances, in Jesus name.

7.Father, please, don't let me ever be the reason why others will leave Christ or go back into the world, in Jesus name.

8.Father, please, don't let my life or lifestyle as a christian, hinder the salvation of others, in Jesus name.

9.Father, let Your wilI, that all men will be saved and come to the truth of the full gospel of Christ, happen in my time, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Understanding What Faith Is. Part 11 / Which Side Are You On? Truth Or Deception? / Abejoye;the Power Of The Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.