Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable (10422 Views)

Why Is South East The Poorest Region In The South? / Updated INEC Register North West Highest, South East The Lowest / Will APC Survive Its Self-induced Hurricane Today?, By Dele Momodu On Pendulum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by Igboslayer: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
chudez0147:

Oponu! ... na die you dey
Better travel down to your shit hole and die your die jejely…omo ale. Abi you wan die for my hand hehehehehe ni. Werey oloripelebe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by Truthsave: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by UNDFTD: 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abdul05:
When l think of biafra l think of it as just an ordinary noise making..

It doesn't disturb the peace of the nation
'
and, if it does why is the north still wants kanu to be held captive. ?

Nigerians don't really care about the ibos simply cos , they believe they are all secessionists

And Igbo-speaking Biafrans do NOT give a damn about your hopeless, useless, corrupt, and failed LIEGERIA. No reasonable person wants to live in a HELL hole!

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by epondudu: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
od501:

I'm in the east as we speak. I will believe you when I see who the ESN has cannibalized, killed, stolen from, used for sacrifice of any diabolical purpose, or even raped.

All you guys do is to pay your propaganda mechines to do your dirty jobs, then you come here to compliment their efforts by selling it to the gullible. The only thing we see here in the east is a bunch of military men burning houses, raping women, and killing at will.

We know who the enemies are sir, I don't need to read your silly newspaper reports to know what's happening in my backyard. The military are terrorists, and must be stopped!!

Long live IPOB, long live ESN!!!
IPOB IS ESN
ESN IS UGM
UGM =TERRORISM.
WHO CARRIED OUT ALL THESE ATROCITIES?

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/02/breaking-unknown-gunmen-behead-nigerian-army-couple-imo-threaten-kill-family-members-too

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/breaking-unknown-gunmen-kill-chike-akunyili-husband-to-ex-dg-of-nafdac-dora-akunyili/amp/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/gunmen-on-rampage-kill-monarch-injure-10-others-in-imo/amp/

2 Likes

Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by ArcFresky(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Corrinthians:
Afonja. Stop crying more than the bereaved. On the zoo election day, amu chineke will sit at home with their ofe nsala while any Sabo that goes out will be taught a lesson by our ever gallant angel Unknown Gunmen.

There shall be no election in biafraland. tongue

Amen grin grin grin
Capital mumu

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by od501: 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
epondudu:

IPOB IS ESN
ESN IS UGM
UGM =TERRORISM.
WHO CARRIED OUT ALL THESE ATROCITIES?

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/02/breaking-unknown-gunmen-behead-nigerian-army-couple-imo-threaten-kill-family-members-too

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/breaking-unknown-gunmen-kill-chike-akunyili-husband-to-ex-dg-of-nafdac-dora-akunyili/amp/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/gunmen-on-rampage-kill-monarch-injure-10-others-in-imo/amp/

Seriously, you have to quit being stupid!!! Your shame is shaming me. Like I said earlier, these things happen in my backyard, I don't need to read any silly newspaper report to know what happened!!

The FG is sponsoing these attacks to blackmail IPOB in the in the International community. We know IPOB, they know us. We know who burnt our houses, rape our women, aid the territorist herdsmen to commit all manner of atrocities. They are not IPOB or ESN, they are soldiers, Nigerian soldiers at that.

Stop killing people in the east, leave IPOB alone, they have done nothing to you!!! Organize a referendum and let this people go. Leave Igbos alone!!

God bless IPOB, God bless ESN, God bless MNK, God bless Ndị Igbo.
Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by Bigshots001(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2022
I'm an Igbo guy from Anambra state,but to be sincere, some actions of my fellow kinsmen are very appalling, this whole Biafra thing is a hoax,Ojukwu has already given up on this issue since before he died,Uwazuruike same thing,Asari Dokubo same thing,MNK will come out of that Kuje prison a repented soul for Christ preaching peace,love and forgiveness,Uche Mefor already did same thing, this Simon Ekpa guy is after his pocket and fame,he wants to be the next MNK,our so-called brothers in the Diaspora are using this as a money making scheme that's all, what the Igbos should have done is to form a united front that's assertive and incorruptible (the later is near impossible) that will demand for good governance, inclusiveness and development in the Region by always demanding for our rights and privileges in Nigeria,but what you have is self-destruct, regression and sabotage of our Regional good, Some illiterate and unemployed Igbo youths will kill there kinsmen and sabotage the region's economic growth in the name of actualizing Biafra.Now herders are killing in the south east and our brave and gallant brothers rather than protecting us ( since they're armed) are killing us too, demanding a sit-at-home,South Sudan and Somalia will be a paradise if ever this so-called Biafra emerges.
Note:Stop destroying our lives and properties go and fight those Nigerian Army that's holding you back from actualizing your Biafra!
I will take them serious any day I hear that UGM/, Igbos bombed 82 Army division in Enugu state in their quest to actualize the Nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by kennethik: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Killing your people all in d name of fighting for what i dont know how i wish they could hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by epondudu: 9:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
od501:

Seriously, you have to quit being stupid!!! Your shame is shaming me. Like I said earlier, these things happen in my backyard, I don't need to read any silly newspaper report to know what happened!!

The FG is sponsoing these attacks to blackmail IPOB in the in the International community. We know IPOB, they know us. We know who burnt our houses, rape our women, aid the territorist herdsmen to commit all manner of atrocities. They are not IPOB or ESN, they are soldiers, Nigerian soldiers at that.

Stop killing people in the east, leave IPOB alone, they have done nothing to you!!! Organize a referendum and let this people go. Leave Igbos alone!!

God bless IPOB, God bless ESN, God bless MNK, God bless Ndị Igbo.
For using the word STUPID it's shows the kind of person you are,needles to say, you don't know how the military work because you are not one of them. Can you please tell us which state and where you stay in particular?, atleast we can take this up with the commanding officer in that location.
Do your part by reporting terrorist activities to any military command around you.
God bless the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by RealTalkNoBull: 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
Corrinthians:
Afonja. Stop crying more than the bereaved. On the zoo election day, amu chineke will sit at home with their ofe nsala while any Sabo that goes out will be taught a lesson by our ever gallant angel Unknown Gunmen.

There shall be no election in biafraland. tongue

Written by: BY OBINNA ALIGWEKWE

1 Like

Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by RealTalkNoBull: 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
epondudu:

I don't want to say Igbos generally because not all Igbos are into IpoB madness but there is this traits with you guys that is shifting blame.
They can never tell the truth. Such a nauseating characteristic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by od501: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2022
epondudu:

For using the word STUPID it's shows the kind of person you are,needles to say, you don't know how the military work because you are not one of them. Can you please tell us which state and where you stay in particular?, atleast we can take this up with the commanding officer in that location.
Do your part by reporting terrorist activities to any military command around you.
God bless the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

I should tell you where I stay? Wonderful!! The last person that was stupid enough to do that is still in the DSS custody and yet to be heard from till date. So... Tell me another joke.

Secondly, yes, I don't know how the military works, but I know they are the terrorists we have in the East. I don't need to know how they work when I have seen them destroy houses, businesses and properties of people for nothing sake. And pleasssse don't pretend you don't know this cos you do.

And you are trying to convince me that over 50 houses was razed in Imo State by soldiers and the Nigerian military is waiting for an official complain to start investigations?! OMG!!!

Please go to Awo Omamma in Oru-East LGA and stop your terrorist army from killing people!! The ESN are all we have there, if not, the Fulanis with the help of their brothers in the army would have saked all of us here.

We know who the terrorists are, Nigerian soldiers are the terrorists. They are the ones that open fire in the market place, aid the Fulanis to massacre, kidnap, and rape people.

To leave Nigeria is not a crime, STOP KILLING PEOPLE!! We all know you don't like the Igbos, and guess what? They don't like you too.... So organize a referendum and let them go!! Stop killing.

God bless MNK. God bless ESN. God bless IPOB!!

Death to all terrorist Nigerian army!!

At the End, Biafra will emerge!!! You can take that to the bank. But at the main time, the terrorist Nigerian army must STOP KILLING PEOPLE!!
Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by epondudu: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
od501:

God bless MNK. God bless ESN. IPOB!!

Death to all terrorist Nigerian army!!
I hope you know what you are saying
Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by od501: 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
epondudu:

I hope you know what you are saying

101%

Forget the lies these guys chunk out every second on various news medias, the FG are sponsoring all the killing going on in the East.

Make your own investigation bro... Stop reading the truth the newspapers. The FG and the Nigerian military are the only terrorist in the East. Extract them and see peace return to that region.

Have you even asked yourself what was happening in that region before they emptied their barracks into the SE? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

They has been sponsoring some evil elements from Igbos extraction to Sabotage IPOB activities. They aldo plan to use these elements to rig the elections there.

Open your eyes, the FG is your enemy. They have proved it during EndSARS and they will do it over and over again. The only thing Nigeria needs now is referendum, not an election.
Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by od501: 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Bigshots001:
I'm an Igbo guy from Anambra state,but to be sincere, some actions of my fellow kinsmen are very appalling, this whole Biafra thing is a hoax,Ojukwu has already given up on this issue since before he died,Uwazuruike same thing,Asari Dokubo same thing,MNK will come out of that Kuje prison a repented soul for Christ preaching peace,love and forgiveness,Uche Mefor already did same thing, this Simon Ekpa guy is after his pocket and fame,he wants to be the next MNK,our so-called brothers in the Diaspora are using this as a money making scheme that's all, what the Igbos should have done is to form a united front that's assertive and incorruptible (the later is near impossible) that will demand for good governance, inclusiveness and development in the Region by always demanding for our rights and privileges in Nigeria,but what you have is self-destruct, regression and sabotage of our Regional good, Some illiterate and unemployed Igbo youths will kill there kinsmen and sabotage the region's economic growth in the name of actualizing Biafra.Now herders are killing in the south east and our brave and gallant brothers rather than protecting us ( since they're armed) are killing us too, demanding a sit-at-home,South Sudan and Somalia will be a paradise if ever this so-called Biafra emerges.
Note:Stop destroying our lives and properties go and fight those Nigerian Army that's holding you back from actualizing your Biafra!
I will take them serious any day I hear that UGM/, Igbos bombed 82 Army division in Enugu state in their quest to actualize the Nonsense.

It is ok if you don't understand what's going on in the SE region. But coming here to display your ignorance and misleading people is the height of it.

For the fact that you think that IPOB is involved in this so called regular sit at home makes me question the intelligence of some of you. You guys are very easy to manipulate.

A child can easily understand that the APC is wetting the ground for a massive rigging carnival in that region. And they are also trying to set IPOB against it's own people.
Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by NassirAminu(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2023
See wisdom

ipobarecriminals:
grin
They'll continue their SIT @HOME cos OBI their HERO lipsrsealed go carry 3RD place in Feb election and "Reapply" in 2027 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable by Okoroawusa: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin
They'll continue their SIT @HOME cos OBI their HERO lipsrsealed go carry 3RD place in Feb election and "Reapply" in 2027 grin grin
Chai! See prophesy...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Raises Alarm Over IPOB Leader's Health, Begs Tinubu / Three Policemen Feared Killed In Lagos / Tribute To The Unsung Heroes Of Our Democracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.