Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Why I’m Not Campaigning For Tinubu — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Not Campaigning For Tinubu — Buhari (651 Views)

Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? / PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why I’m Not Campaigning For Tinubu — Buhari by iSense247: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2022
ABUJA – President Muhammadu Buhari has stated reasons he is yet to campaign for APC's flagbearer for the 2023 Elections, Bola Tinubu, stating that its due to commitments in the office of the President.

But Bu­hari has assured the All Pro­gressives Congress (APC) and its candidates in the elections next year that he is ready at all times to cam­paign for the presidential can­didate, Asiwaju Bola Tinibu, and all party candidates with “full energy and conviction.”

This is to dispel expressed concerns in certain quarters that the president has not fea­tured in campaigns since the national launch in Jos, Plateau State, and to stress that while he remains committed to party politics, the functions and duties of the president will equally be upheld at all times.

Speaking to the Nigerian community in Washington DC in the course of his recent visit to the United States, President Buhari stressed what he said all the time that he is ready to cam­paign for the party’s victory in the general elections next year.

The president noted that the APC campaigns have so far been the most aggressive in recent history.

“They have been impressive and of a high voltage,” compared to the opposition that seems to be playing catch-up.
https://independent.ng/why-im-not-campaigning-for-tinubu-buhari/?utm_source=&utm_medium=%5Btwitter%5D
Re: Why I’m Not Campaigning For Tinubu — Buhari by derecho(m): 8:48am On Dec 22, 2022
Kikikiki... Abi you no wan turn a rotten situation to a "bad" one

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Not Campaigning For Tinubu — Buhari by StrongandMighty: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2022
Hahahahahaha... But in 2019 when he was seeking for re-election and was busy campaigning their was no commitments in the office abi?

Oga bubu save us this explanation, we already know why..

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Not Campaigning For Tinubu — Buhari by Ofunaofu: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2022
Tinubu is really hoping to inherit Buhari's 12 million votes

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Campaigning For Tinubu — Buhari by iSense247: 9:00am On Dec 22, 2022
In other words, Tinubu is OYO (On Your Own). Buhari will show you shege grin Abi ere lo n pe ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Campaigning For Tinubu — Buhari by lhordspy: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2022
iSense247:
In other words, Tinubu is OYO (On Your Own). Buhari will show you shege grin Abi ere lo n pe ni? grin

Can you read atall? And to think you are the one that even created the thread is scary.

A full grown man like you lifts a writeup from a news site, dumped it on nairaland without even reading or going through the writeup.
Re: Why I’m Not Campaigning For Tinubu — Buhari by WonderManly(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2022
You see...

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Not Campaigning For Tinubu — Buhari by AllTheWayUp: 9:46am On Dec 22, 2022
Buhari is backing his brother Atiku..
Know this and know peace
Tinubu zombies should keep living in delusionsand day dreaming that Tinubu will Defeat Atiku in the North

Re: Why I’m Not Campaigning For Tinubu — Buhari by Mynd44: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2022

(1)

Dem Don Betrayed Tinubu After Collecting Money From Him. (Video) / Godwin Obaseki: The Laws Have Changed, Atiku Is Winning 2023 Presidential Poll / Mammoth Crowd Welcome Asiwaju Bola Tinubu At Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.