Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms (821 Views)

Hardship: I Honestly Don’t Know Why The Southeast Is Quiet - Usman Yusuf / Why Southeast Is Excluded From Our Interviews — PTDF / Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by Eniitankorede: 9:01am On Dec 22, 2022
The pole statisticians are obviously mischievous. Otherwise, why would they equate 50% count of less than 6 million voters in the southeast to the 1% of northwest alone that has over 30 million voters? The polestars wilfully forgot or mischievously refused to weight their poll results based on the voting strength in each region. I challenge Atedo Peterside to come out and tell me I am wrong. You have to put weighting factors on the pole because 10 persons out of hundred in southeast is 10% win. But 10 persons out of 1000 is just 1%. Peterside needs to come out and tell us how 50% in southeast is comparable to 50% in northwest. There’s abracadabra being done here and we know it. Peterside is an Obi man, he will use every means to confuse people and persuade them to vote Peter Obi. This is one of the charades he is using to do that.
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by lhordspy: 9:04am On Dec 22, 2022
What about the 11% allocated to OBi for North-west.

That is equivalent to like almost 2-3 million votes... How? grin

From where in North-west exactly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
The pole statisticians are obviously mischievous. Otherwise, why would they equate 50% count of less than 6 million voters in the southeast to the 1% of northwest alone that has over 30 million voters? The polestars wilfully forgot or mischievously refused to weight their poll results based on the voting strength in each region. I challenge Atedo Peterside to come out and tell me I am wrong. You have to put weighting factors on the pole because 10 persons out of hundred in southeast is 10% win. But 10 persons out of 1000 is just 1%. Peterside needs to come out and tell us how 50% in southeast is comparable to 50% in northwest. There’s abracadabra being done here and we know it. Peterside is an Obi man, he will use every means to confuse people and persuade them to vote Peter Obi. This is one of the charades he is using to do that.

Another amala and ewedu miscreant on the loose.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by derecho(m): 9:07am On Dec 22, 2022
Kikikiki
BATstards no get sense o.
Instead make dem quiet, you dey analyze why Water is not liquid.

You guys have a lot to learn

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by youngmd: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2022
Pls urchins donate ur tears River niger needs more water

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by Superwave16320: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2022
Ipob polls being bursted left right n center like blom blom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by Apophenia24k: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Sorry bro, the NE has 22m voters, where you get your "over 30m votes" from ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by Dagah2: 9:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Pole ke, wire nko?
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by Eniitankorede: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2022
Apophenia24k:

Sorry bro, the NE has 22m voters, where you get your "over 30m votes" from ?

You agree that they are more than 3 times the southeast voters. How can 10% of southeast equate to same 10% in northwest? This is a wuruwuru poll results. Obi is losing no doubt.
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by FrancescoFarino(f): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2022
okay ooo
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by julaion: 10:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
we no urchins as BATsards grin very dirty set of people without brain,I forgot most of them are stack illiterate that don't know the meaning of random simplying in data collection

2 Likes

Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by ican2020: 10:16am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Your pain is real
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by Eniitankorede: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2022
julaion:
we no urchins as BATsards grin very dirty set of people without brain,I forgot most of them are stack illiterate that don't know the meaning of random simplying in data collection

That poll does not tell us how they randomly sampled voters. And secondly, that result interpretation is faulty. If you know statistics raise your hand let's discuss.
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by julaion: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

That poll does not tell us how they randomly sampled voters. And secondly, that result interpretation is faulty. If you know statistics raise your hand let's discuss.
urchins grin something to console your self abi?I can feel your pain cheesy bear with us,obi will definitely become your president 2023

1 Like

Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by mrvitalis(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You agree that they are more than 3 times the southeast voters. How can 10% of southeast equate to same 10% in northwest? This is a wuruwuru poll results. Obi is losing no doubt.
3 times south east ...were did you learn your maths
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by mrvitalis(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Lol I laugh at all of who know nothing about election using 2015/2019 as reference ...but ignorantly forget about 2011 lmfao

2011 results would be nothing compared to votes that would come out of south east next year

Mark it somewhere Obi net vote from South east alone would be + 5million minimum

South south voters turn out go shock people especially ,rivers ,cross River ,Edo and Delta

People are just waiting ... people like me who never voted before ...just relax

2 Likes

Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by stuffs2002: 10:50am On Dec 22, 2022
IPOB have been agog with themselves over the ANAP polls because they have used bots to make their candidate win
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2022
Shout up please and talk realistically.
stuffs2002:
One guy I came across was just telling us how popular Obi was in Onisha and how no other contestant could come close to Obi.

The only question I asked him was that does he know how popular Obi is in Birnin Kebbi? He couldn't answer and followed up with another question that does he think elections would not be held in Birnin Kebbi?

Most S/E don't seem to realise that Obi is just a regional politician without national outlook.
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by ganisucks(f): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2022
Op, take heart. Las, Las, everything will be alright.
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by Felabrity: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2022
It's real but it doesn't do much justice

i.e Yes Obi will win 90 percentage of South East, but two northern states votes can cover that number, meaning it all depends on the number of votes

So it doesn't mean he will win
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by Apophenia24k: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Sorry again bro.
22/3 = 7.3m
Southeast has 11m voters. Is this 3 times or less that 2times ?

Let's use fact please
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by stuffs2002: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2022
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
Shout up please and talk realistically.

Answer the two questions I asked and prove that Obi is not a local champion
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by Betanaija42moro: 11:25am On Dec 22, 2022
My vote is for Peter Obi. I have taken a final decision on that.

The hardship, corruption, poverty, unemployment, inflation, killings, kidnapping and insecurity is getting so much yet APC is struggling to hold on to power.
Re: ANAP Pole Is Fake: 50% Lead In Southeast Is Less Than 1% In Real Terms by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Pls urchins contribute ur tears River niger needs more water

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Building Citizenship For A New Republic / Politics 2023: Tension In Pdp As G5 Governors Hold London Meeting, Narrow Down P / Can Obi Be Compared To Akpabio?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.