Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

IPOB/ESN Commander Reveals Those Sponsoring Them To Burn INEC Facilities In SE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IPOB/ESN Commander Reveals Those Sponsoring Them To Burn INEC Facilities In SE (774 Views)

IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered / Police Arrest Native Doctor Who Prepares Charms For IPOB/ESN In Imo / CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB/ESN Commander Reveals Those Sponsoring Them To Burn INEC Facilities In SE by Icartaway: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2022
One of the apprehended IPOB/ESN commander has reveal the people sponsoring the attacks on INEC facilities in South East, he said that they are giving them orders from abroad and mentioned the name of the person who gives them guns.. He also revealed that they were ordered to kill any Ebubeagu security officers.

Watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3sQOozXLE4

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Reveals Those Sponsoring Them To Burn INEC Facilities In SE by LeoDeKing: 10:26am On Dec 22, 2022
According to the pig, one of his sponsors is Chinansa from abload. But according to ipob pigs scattered all over social media, the destruction by ipob is sponsored by FG.

I even saw it somewhere again that Tinubu is the sponsor of ipob and ESN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Reveals Those Sponsoring Them To Burn INEC Facilities In SE by triple996(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2022
Won't be surprised if he mentioned s9me nairalanders names

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Reveals Those Sponsoring Them To Burn INEC Facilities In SE by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2022
LeoDeKing:
According to the pig, one of his sponsors is Chinansa from abload. But according to ipob pigs scattered all over social media, the destruction by ipob is sponsored by FG.

how far cheesy
Agricultural scheme

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Reveals Those Sponsoring Them To Burn INEC Facilities In SE by headbasher96(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ok oseti go
Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Reveals Those Sponsoring Them To Burn INEC Facilities In SE by Gongoozler: 1:20am On Dec 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Oga stop masturbating ur ego with this confession. We all know and see how this things play, example is the famous offa bank robbery gang that confessed later that they were forced to confess that Bukola Saraki sent them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Reveals Those Sponsoring Them To Burn INEC Facilities In SE by Unrated900(m): 6:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Him Dey Abload

That word made my day already

Him Dey abload

Bloody Igbos

Ipigs
Re: IPOB/ESN Commander Reveals Those Sponsoring Them To Burn INEC Facilities In SE by kingthreat(m): 8:29am On Dec 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Lol I heard that well. "Chinasa from abload"
The guy is already shitting his pants and ready to sing well for DSS. So much hype for the hardened freedom fighters. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video Of A Motorist And A LASTMA Official Who Jumped Into His Car / Ghana Must Go: Story Of The Biggest Expulsion Of Citizens In History (video) / Armed Robbers Are Hiding Behind Facebook Market Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.