Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Armed Robbers Are Hiding Behind Facebook Market Place - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Are Hiding Behind Facebook Market Place (776 Views)

Armed Robbers Are Coming To My Street Tonight / Happening Now... Armed Robbers Are Currently In Abesan Estate In Ipaja / Who Knows Where OFFA Bank Robbers Are Now. Ayo Akinibosun And His Cohorts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Are Hiding Behind Facebook Market Place by phemmylink(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2023
My dearest reader before you go and meet a prospective seller or delivery man or woman please make sure you go in trios or better still make sure u meet in a very public place for the exchange. What I am sharing here happened today, woke up like every other day when my wife told me she was going out to pick up oil perfume she ordered for online. Unknowingly to her they were armed robbers. Just a stone throw away from her residence they laid ambush on her as she strolled to pick up her “order” with the intentions of paying via transfers so she had to go with her phones. The lady she has been conversing who was the said pick up person controlled her out of the house by telling her she was already at the junction where they agreed to pick up. Unknowingly, two goons where already stationed on a bike to carry out the robbery. They laid siege on her on a lonely bend of the street, she just noticed a bike coming towards her, innocently she decided to give away for them to pass but in a jiffy one of them highlighted from the bike armed with a machete pushed her and in the process her two phones went sideways. In the process of the robbery and in shock, she asked them why and what they wanted with her d she got swiped twice in the arm and fingers with the machete and they went away with her samsung phone. Unknowingly to them it was the other phone she has been conversing with them with for the pick up. She has their numbers on the phone. Immediately It got to my notice I quickly took her to the police station to report the case. I have their numbers and at this point I don’t know what next to do. I will appreciate it if you guys can point me in the right direction if not to get justice but to get her phone back.
Re: Armed Robbers Are Hiding Behind Facebook Market Place by Teeroyzimma: 1:21am On May 12, 2023
Lagos!
Re: Armed Robbers Are Hiding Behind Facebook Market Place by Neddstark: 2:21am On May 12, 2023
I hope her hand and fingers are okay.
Re: Armed Robbers Are Hiding Behind Facebook Market Place by gbadexy(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2023
I've noticed suspicious activities there too. They post unrealistic low price for the vehicles there and when you contact the number you would be told to call another person and go somewhere entirely different from the location they posted.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Are Hiding Behind Facebook Market Place by fortunez1(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2023
Not all

(1) (Reply)

Even Inside Prison, Sappa Dey Hold Person / BREAKING: Biafra Separatists Recaptures Bakassi Headquarters / Blind Man Nabbed For Child Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.