Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% (982 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Warns Simon Ekpa To Desist From Using IPOB Leader’s Name / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation / If You Are From Anambra In IPOB, You Are A FOOL. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2022
Its not news again that Thiefnubuu and his agbado brigade of IDIATS have realized that even the gods are against the ambition of a very useless person like Thiefnubuu.

The new angel they use is

bribing media houses and journalist.........................Most TV stations and radio stations as compromised already..like SAM OMatseye of the Nation Newspaper.
threatening Media houses and Journalist.................Arise TV and Thisday
Creating fake news to discredit opponents..........Osibanjo/Peter Obi comes to mind

After the endless propaganda and they see that the impact is not worth the efforts, they resort to default mode...IPOB/BIAFRA bashing.

Attached Below is a Picture from a Thiefnubuu Media office... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

For the foolish 1 Nigeria IGBO people, that are not thinking straight..understand this and understand it well.

This elections have shown Agbado miscreants, clandestine HATE filled mindset, they have against IGBO progress.

So whenever you see a Moniker claiming to be IGBO..understand that 90% of the time...an AGBADO IDIAT..is on the prowl, doing what they do best..

IDENTITY THEFT..........Like Thiefnubuu
FORGED DOCUMENTS...like Thiefnubuu
FAKE AND UNVERIFIED DETAILS...Like Thiefnubuu

All i want to assure them is this ..THEM FAIL!!...and

THIEFNUBUU TI LU LE...and BIAFRA as a Nation is sure!!

THAT IS WHY THEY ARE MORTALLY AFRAID OF A REFERENDUM...Pathetic cowards, with their useless IGR propaganda!!!...spits

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by ablejesus26(m): 10:29am On Dec 22, 2022
Op you made too much sense, although I don't agree with your last statement.
Tinubu has no business with referendum.
The leadership of Igboland says No to the referendum ipob is calling for.
The good Blessed people of Ala Igbo understands that supporting ipob will be shooting ourselves on the foot so we continue to vote in leaders who stand against ipob's referendum.
Tinubu is just wasting His time,him no go see shishi.
I stand with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2022
No referendum no election

Mazi Simon Ekpa

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by Araokogbamula: 10:34am On Dec 22, 2022
haa

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2022
This is one of them...

I can confidently tell you something ..my agbado miscreant.

BIAFRA is a fully committed project, that you cant stop.

Tell your crew members...that BIAFRA is as sure as DAY AND NIGHT!!

So Cry buckets...you dont count...spits

Mazisimonekpa:
No referendum no election

Mazi Simon Ekpa

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 10:42am On Dec 22, 2022
Igboslayer....Proudlyommonna....ablejesus26

I want to tell you something agbado miscreant...

The need for BIAFRA outweighs Thiefnubuu/Peter Obi/Atiku's electioneering campaign.

You will be shocked when the referendum will be called for...by then the issue of that useless Nations "sovereignty" will be in the DUSTBIN.

IPOB ...will enter the second Phase....and by then, you will beg for their exit.

I know you hate Thiefnubuu...but its not my business...comprehend??

ablejesus26:
Op you made too much sense, although I don't agree with your last statement.
Tinubu has no business with referendum.
The leadership of Igboland says No to the referendum ipob is calling for.
The good Blessed people of Ala Igbo understands that supporting ipob will be shooting ourselves on the foot so we continue to vote in leaders who stand against ipob's referendum.
Tinubu is just wasting His time,him no go see shishi.
I stand with Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by Mazisimonekpa(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
This is one of them...

I can confidently tell you something ..my agbado miscreant.

BIAFRA is a fully committed project, that you cant stop.

Tell your crew members...that BIAFRA is as sure as DAY AND NIGHT!!

So Cry buckets...you dont count...spits

wotowoto to all the enemies of Biafra

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by ablejesus26(m): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:

The need for BIAFRA outweighs Thiefnubuu/Peter Obi/Atiku's electioneering campaign.

You will be shocked when the referendum will be called for...by then the issue of that useless Nations "sovereignty" will be in the DUSTBIN.

IPOB ...will enter the second Phase....and by then, you will beg for their exit.

Just imagine the nonsense you wrote up there.
Whoever told you I have any issue with ipob getting a referendum?
FOOLISH brainwashed urchin na im you be.
Igboland as a region has already rejected the ipob you are wishing will bring what your NE region is Suffering from the hands of Boko Haram into our peaceful blessed Ala Igbo.
We will continue to hand over power to leaders who stand against your destructive ipob agenda,nack your head for Ground if e pain you grin
Igboland rejects a destructive agenda.
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda.
IGBOLAND stands with Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2022
Attached is the Flag of a Beautiful Nation....

LOVE IT...KISS IT

GOD WILL PUNISH ALL ENEMIES OF THE FLAG...Can i hear an AMEN??
grin grin grin grin

Mazisimonekpa:
wotowoto to all the enemies of Biafra

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by Opinedecandid(m): 11:14am On Dec 22, 2022
Is it about Tinubu or about the goings on in the south east?

Every polician reckons with the term "strong hold".

What is happening in Peter Obi's strong hold that would enhance his winning
Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 11:18am On Dec 22, 2022
IGBOLAND WILL; HAVE BIAFRA 20000000%..EVEN ABOVE PETER OBI's candidature.

TAKE THAT AND BANK IT MY YORUBA BROTHER...

IPOB IS BIGGER THAN EVEN THE USELESS ELECTIONS...

ablejesus26:

Just imagine the nonsense you wrote up there.
Whoever told you I have any issue with ipob getting a referendum?
FOOLISH brainwashed urchin na im you be.
Igboland as a region has already rejected the ipob you are wishing will bring what your NE region is from the hands of Boko Haram into our peaceful blessed Ala Igbo.
We will continue to hand over power to leaders who stand against your destructive ipob agenda,nack your head for Ground if e pain you grin
IGBOLAND stands with Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2022
Can you confidently tell me that the SW is 200% for thiefnubuu??

What i am against is using vile and stewpid propaganda to undermine other candidates. DID IPOB TELL YOU THEY SUPPORT PETER OBI??..Why attach IPOB to his electioneering campaign?? Is thiefnubuu not a patron of yoruba Nation..or you think people dont know? Did Buhari, not openly support , extremist Islamic views as a candidate during his campaigns? Why will useless agbado miscreants exonerate their own and castigate others??

AGBADO miscreants insult OBI/KWANKWASO/ATIKU....but when given a "little taste" they activate their generational stewpidity.

LEAVE IPOB/BIAFRA AGITATION/ESN out of your useless political shenanigans...

PETER OBI AND IPOB are working at DIFFERENT IDEOLOGIES!! angry angry angry angry

Opinedecandid:
Is it about Tinubu or about the goings on in the south east?

Every polician reckons with the term "strong hold".

What is happening in Peter Obi's strong hold that would enhance his winning
Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by Igboslayer: 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:

I no go curse you…you be small Pikin wey no get sense but fit afford cheap data.

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by asanausana91: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
You guys are confused

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
I didnt know, that The Bleaching cream i sold to you, was working..

Igboslayer:
I no go curse you…you be small Pikin wey no get sense but fit afford cheap data.

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by PussyMiners: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Confused OSUegbes grin grin
Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by Igboslayer: 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
I didnt know, that The Bleaching cream i sold to you, was working..

Oloriburukru omo ale, you better find your way home and die the die you always wish for.

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
E pain this useless cretin and zombie.

Koni dafu awon gbogbo ile baba ati IYA e!

As you dey cry, dey DIE, na so, i dey Piss on top your ancestor grave!!!

Igboslayer:
Oloriburukru omo ale, you better find your way home and die the die you always wish for.

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by Igboslayer: 3:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
E pain this useless cretin and zombie.

Koni dafu awon gbogbo ile baba ati IYA e!

As you dey cry, dey DIE, na so, i dey Piss on top your ancestor grave!!!

Oloriburuku omo ale …Na IPOB go kill you eventually.

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Na so you want am?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop crying, but know say,

Alfa Mudashiru, will soon have your skull...who you think say go give am...na ya mama!!..
grin grin grin grin

Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale …Na IPOB go kill you eventually.

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by Igboslayer: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Na so you want am?? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop crying, but know say,

Alfa Mudashiru, will soon have your skull...who you think say go give am...na ya mama!!..
grin grin grin grin

Oloruburuku, product of failed parenting. Na your blood we go use make Nigeria better.

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
This zombie dey cry badly...

Na Ya blood your mama, use make your destiny useless...that is why that shyt-hole is useless. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your mama use your destiny drink ..IGBO Beer!!...IGBO people get levels!!

Igboslayer:
Oloruburuku, product of failed parenting. Na your blood we go use make Nigeria better.

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by Igboslayer: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
This zombie dey cry badly...

Na Ya blood your mama, use make your destiny useless...that is why that shyt-hole is useless. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your mama use your destiny drink ..IGBO Beer!!...IGBO people get levels!!

Oloriburuku omo ale, na IPOB go eventually kill you and your family.

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
e PAIN AM...!!

See IDIAT that cant take what it gives.

I hope you understand that i am an OKORO....and okoro dont fear you PIGs!!

Anyway...your tears will be for washing thiefnubuu's pampers...

NOW SING ZOMBIE..SING ALONG!!

Igboslayer:
Oloriburuku omo ale, na IPOB go eventually kill you and your family.

Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by Advocate500: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:

you are sounding like an idiot,you guys should stop this your nonsense with Simon ekpa, turning the gun against your own people is the new normal,you and your sponsor will soon have a day in prison rubbish
Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by ablejesus26(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
IGBOLAND WILL; HAVE BIAFRA 20000000%..EVEN ABOVE PETER OBI's candidature.

TAKE THAT AND BANK IT MY YORUBA BROTHER...

IPOB IS BIGGER THAN EVEN THE USELESS ELECTIONS...

If there will be need for anything to be Championed in Ala-Igbo,a destructive evil occultic Group like ipob will never be on the list for consideration undecided undecided
Only thieves and criminals follow ipob,true sons of Ala Igbo can never ever Support such a group like ipob.
Stop making stupid noise,ipob does not have 2% Support of the Leadership of Igboland as a region,so why are you making noise.
IGBOLAND STANDS WITH PETER OBI.
Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 12:05am On Dec 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin....When the time is ripe..you will prefer Prison to what you will witness personally. Useless misfits..spits

Advocate500:
you are sounding like an idiot,you guys should stop this your nonsense with Simon ekpa, turning the gun against your own people is the new normal,you and your sponsor will soon have a day in prison rubbish
Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 12:11am On Dec 23, 2022
See almajiri...uncircumcised idiat..

You are so pained that your propaganda isnt working bah?

Make i tell you something zombie...BIAFRA is beyond the thinking and control of ya useless bedroom, diabolical politics. IPOB guyz have gone super Global....

All efforts of this useless government is because , the idiats..are being hit from all quaters. tThe sad thing is that an almajiri agbado zombie..is really begging for what will obviously dissolve. BIAFRA is done an dusted..Just watch!

ablejesus26:

If there will be need for anything to be Championed in Ala-Igbo,a destructive evil occultic Group like ipob will never be on the list for consideration undecided undecided
Only thieves and criminals follow ipob,true sons of Ala Igbo can never ever Support such a group like ipob.
Stop making stupid noise,ipob does not have 2% Support of the [b]Leadership of Igboland [/b]as a region,so why are you making noise.
IGBOLAND STANDS WITH PETER OBI.
Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by ablejesus26(m): 12:27am On Dec 23, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
See almajiri...uncircumcised idiat..

You are so pained that your propaganda isnt working bah?

Make i tell you something zombie...BIAFRA is beyond the thinking and control of ya useless bedroom, diabolical politics. IPOB guyz have gone super Global....

All efforts of this useless government is because , the idiats..are being hit from all quaters. tThe sad thing is that an almajiri agbado zombie..is really begging for what will obviously dissolve. BIAFRA is done an dusted..Just watch!

Typical bandit from chad republic grin grin
When I hit your empty head with reality you cry out in pain grin
Biafra is Biafra,Ipob is Ipob a registered proscribed group of thugs and outlaws that are being used by politicians to cause unrest in Igboland but they will all Suffer and fail.
We will never allow the destructive ipob bring what your Boko Haram Iswap brothers have brought upon your own region in to our peaceful blessed Ala Igbo.
Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by AfonjaEmir: 12:31am On Dec 23, 2022
Ogbeni...cry more..your desperation is Epic... grin grin grin grin grin grin

ablejesus26:

Typical bandit from chad republic grin grin
When I hit your empty head with reality you cry out in pain grin
Biafra is Biafra,Ipob is Ipob a registered proscribed group of thugs and outlaws that are being used by politicians to cause unrest in Igboland but they will all Suffer and fail.
We will never allow the destructive ipob bring what your Boko Haram Iswap brothers have brought upon your own region in to our peaceful blessed Ala Igbo.
Re: Tinubu Propaganda Against Igbos Using IPOB.....YOU FAILED!! 100000% by ablejesus26(m): 12:38am On Dec 23, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Ogbeni...cry more..your desperation is Epic... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha your criminal sleep has been taken away from you by my hard Truth grin
No sensible Igboman wants anything to do with ipob criminals,all ipob have as man power are thugs and criminals,they will all be killed in vain for a struggle we all know is a big scam grin.
Let me put more fire into your soul grin
Igboland rejects a taliban wannabe agenda
Igboland stands fully with Peter Obi.

(1) (Reply)

Keke Drivers Storm Jos Street To Campaign For Peter Obi / Obidients Flaunting Pvcs Online Must Be Investigated And Prosecuted. / Ukraine Is Now Clearly Losing The War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.