Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) (34047 Views)

Margaret Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Kaduna Women (Pictures) / Pictures As Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Akwa Ibom Students / Ahead Of His Rally In Akwa Ibom, Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Larryton(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

You are too dull to be using social media.

It's better you face your drug addicted life or your prostitution squarely, don't meddle in politics, politics is not for everyone.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by ADSP116(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
Zionmdde:
Stadium Road is getting hot already, youths threw party yesterday for the mega rally today

When the righteous rules, the people rejoice

Urchins are still giving their master false hopes that he will see up to 5% in rivers
so peter ole obi that Invested the state money into his family/private business is the one your stinking mouth is extolling to the level of a righteous...may be you should look around for a kindergarten kid to explain to you the meaning of a righteous.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by ken045501: 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
One single sense you know get . Mugu
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by DaRuud(m): 5:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Gucciblog:
More

Dear Ndi Igbo hear me out!
If you listen to Simon Ekpa and the South East records low voters turn out next year let no one shout marginalisation again oooo .
Simon Ekpa dey Finland you dey naija. Let's apply wisdom
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by DaRuud(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
Gucciblog:
More

Dear Ndi Igbo hear me out! .
If you listen to Simon Ekpa and the South East records low voters turn out next year let no one shout marginalisation again oooo .
Simon Ekpa dey Finland you dey naija. Let's apply wisdom
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Mrpojj(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

Is that the only 20 student preaent in River state?

And come to think of it... Why did you guys messiah ditched Interview for Townhall meetings? I thought you said Tinubu was wasting his time on Townhall meetings instead of going to interviews. That townhall meeting is inconsequential.

2023. Una go learn by force. Shebi una no get sense? Mutanen da ba su da kwakwalwa
Shut up oga
U keep shifting goal post
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Mrpojj(m): 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
[quote author=Plus10 post=119345267][/quote]
Copy and paste
Urchins
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Zionmdde: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
ADSP116:
so peter ole obi that Invested the state money into his family/private business is the one your stinking mouth is extolling to the level of a righteous...may be you should look around for a kindergarten kid to explain to you the meaning of a righteous.
And when did u agberos start caring about stinking mouths. Last time I passed through your lodge under oshodi flyover none of you brush your teeth and the whole area stinks of agbero urine

And why do u think an average Tinubu supporter is smarter than kindergarten kids? I mean those children can floor u oluomo boys in anything that needs human intelligence
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Nasarawa is a big .......................
county but urchins Heard country
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by missionmex(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

Is that the only 20 students present in River state?

And come to think of it... Why did you guys messiah ditched Interview for Townhall meetings? I thought you said Tinubu was wasting his time on Townhall meetings instead of going to interviews. That townhall meeting is inconsequential.

2023. Una go learn by force. Shebi una no get sense? Mutanen da ba su da kwakwalwa
Tsinenen patalewa kaman ka
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Jwonder(m): 6:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
CaptainFM1:

What do you see in Tinubu?

He see’s his 10k monthly data allowance they get for being a good tribal bigot and a nuisance online. His survival depends on that money.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Is that not Olisa Metuh?
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by theredaddy: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
SmartPolician:
If after listening to Peter Obi speak to you for a few minutes and you still don't support this man, you are definitely one of the problems of this country.

We deserve a working country - vote Peter Obi to make our country work again.

If leadership and effective governance is by words & quoting china stats ... then every Prof. found within the four walls of universities deserve to be president.

We all have friends that can play ball more than messi via mouth, just as many wives can drive car beta than there husband with mouth ... but las las Enu o sé
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by kentblues(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
id911:

I find it difficult to comprehend how you guys expend so much energy on a structureless party and candidate you said can not win. This Obi has done several interviews, attended debates and he's now meeting with youth and students speaking with them directly. What's now your headache? Tinubu goes to Townhall with prepared materials read and that's all. He doesn't answer questions. You can see Obi with no prepared booklets and is answering questions which Tinubu can never do. Are you people demons with death conscience to even propose Tinubu to Nigerians?
i just dey wonder, people who were crying and cursing APC govt, past years is endorsing tinubu that is already among the present power ruling the country...dummies
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by Odogwu17616663: 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
I belong to comment viewers association of Nigeria( CVAN). We are a non-violent organization, Our goal is to read and scroll to the next comment and smile. commenters should please, make their comment very brief as possible so that we can scroll to the next one. Thank you. ��‍♂️God bless Nigeria ��
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by searchlight: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

This crap written up there doesn't change the fact that TINUBU will never be president
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by blahc007: 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

Oga you rest small naa....

How is it that a man without structure gives you such headache...?
Leave him and his structureless party naa
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Nice one
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by boldtruthalways: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
dustmalik:
Where is his VP candidate? He hasn't been attending rallies for sometime now. Or has he already given up?
You don't know politics. Datti is handling another area of campaign and reaching out. A lot of work needs to be done at different places. So chill, Datti is doing great, breaking the propaganda of ethnicity and religion foisted on Northerners. Obi/Datti is good to go.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
I called Nigeria political campaign "Christmas outing".

Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by AlwaysPositive: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

Una too dey cry.

Haba
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by AlwaysPositive: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
Gucciblog:

Omoh I can feel you guys pain.

Obi is a moving train. That 30k go need toppings with the way work don choke you guys grin

Lmao... Iswear.

They need increase their salary
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by azikiweironsi(m): 12:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Town hall meeting flop.
The stadium rally a disappointment.
I thought they say PH is a lockdown.
Inec should not waste their time, they should just give certificate of return to Obi with all these crowds. grin grin
Obingos how market ? grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by effort1: 1:16am On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

Peter Obi has attended interviews, townhall meetings and debates.

Why is your drug dealer candidate running away from debates!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by effort1: 1:18am On Dec 23, 2022
id911:

I find it difficult to comprehend how you guys expend so much energy on a structureless party and candidate you said can not win. This Obi has done several interviews, attended debates and he's now meeting with youth and students speaking with them directly. What's now your headache? Tinubu goes to Townhall with prepared materials read and that's all. He doesn't answer questions. You can see Obi with no prepared booklets and is answering questions which Tinubu can never do. Are you people demons with death conscience to even propose Tinubu to Nigerians?

Ihordspy is a cursed man. He is a tribal bigot ready to sell the future of his entire family on the alter of tribal bigotry.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 6:21am On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

Mr. Man, are you expecting Peter Obi to gather all the students in Rivers state together in one hall and be talking to them? Please use your sense, it is never a crime, nobody will arrest you for applying common sense. It's a Townhall Meeting, it's not a rally of students and Townhall is not not a Stadium.
What you will see in such gathering is the representative of the students and not all students or is that how Tinubu hack students inside a single hall when he wants to talk with them?
If there is anyone that have changed the dynamics of our electioneering procedure, it's Mr. Peter Obi and his supporting groups. That the APC is now doing catch up with, even after obidients have abandoned such process and opening new ideas, APC still swimming in old fashion of Obidients LP.
If it were for APC and PDP it would be the normal roasting of corn and frying of bean-cake and dancing everywhere without substance but his presence altered everything and placed serious burden on them and with that APC particularly thriving for bearing.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 6:43am On Dec 23, 2022
theredaddy:

If leadership and effective governance is by words & quoting china stats ... then every Prof. found within the four walls of universities deserve to be president.

We all have friends that can play ball more than messi via mouth, just as many wives can drive car beta than there husband with mouth ... but las las Enu o sé
Ko si ro be pe enu o SE, sugbon eni to ti di IPO orisirisi mu to si gbegede, eje la gba fun.
His antecedents speak volume of him. He has made success of his personal business. He has made success of 3 banks as their chairman. He has made success of government as the governor of Anambra. People can lie from now to the end of the world his antecedents cannot be erased both in private businesses and public life.
Someone cannot be doing business since 80th and later became a billionaire through it and someone will seat down behind his keyboard and say he is a failure.
Someone cannot manage 3 banks that are still striving greatly in the country and someone will just seat down behind his tiny keyboard and tell me such man is a failure.
Someone cannot govern a state that was known for notorious in kidnapping and armed robbery and many vices and he came and turned the state fortune around within a space of 8 years and someone will seat down behind his keyboard and say such man is a failure, even after he did that within the limit of the resources of the state and not put the state to perpetual debt as other governors is doing. As he also changed the face of their education, health and security of the state. As I always say, no governor either present or past that invested heavily in education like Peter Obi. The man value education like anything else.
Vote LP
Vote Competence
Vote Obidatti
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by theredaddy: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Ko si ro be pe enu o SE, sugbon eni to ti di IPO orisirisi mu to si gbegede, eje la gba fun.
His antecedents speak volume of him. He has made success of his personal business. He has made success of 3 banks as their chairman. He has made success of government as the governor of Anambra. People can lie from now to the end of the world his antecedents cannot be erased both in private businesses and public life.
Someone cannot be doing business since 80th and later became a billionaire through it and someone will seat down behind his keyboard and say he is a failure.
Someone cannot manage 3 banks that are still striving greatly in the country and someone will just seat down behind his tiny keyboard and tell me such man is a failure.
Someone cannot govern a state that was known for notorious in kidnapping and armed robbery and many vices and he came and turned the state fortune around within a space of 8 years and someone will seat down behind his keyboard and say such man is a failure, even after he did that within the limit of the resources of the state and not put the state to perpetual debt as other governors is doing. As he also changed the face of their education, health and security of the state. As I always say, no governor either present or past that invested heavily in education like Peter Obi. The man value education like anything else.
Vote LP
Vote Competence
Vote Obidatti

Your points are too watery ... i can't make anything of it.

Incase you miss the trend, Peter Obi have run out of campaign strategy such that he now copies BAT, Obi now prefers town hall meeting and the height of it all, obi passes question directed at him, things obedient castigated Tinubu for, there master don dey do am ..... what does that tell any objective minds following.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by ProblemChild1: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2022
lhordspy:
Where are the students?

Kai ne ba kada kwakwalia. Kai wawa ne.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
theredaddy:

Your points are too watery ... i can't make anything of it.

Incase you miss the trend, Peter Obi have run out of campaign strategy such that he now copies BAT, Obi now prefers town hall meeting and the height of it all, obi passes question directed at him, things obedient castigated Tinubu for, there master don dey do am ..... what does that tell any objective minds following.
How would you make something out of it, truth are heavier to carry than falsehood. You see that it is easier for you to throw around lies about Peter Obi but reluctant to share truth about him. Tell me aside Atiku, who among the four leading aspirants have excelled in their private businesses before joining politics like Peter Obi. And you have the temetry to call Peter Obi a failure. I pray to be a failure like him in life. Those that their only source of wealth is through politics, we know them. Or you want to tell me any company that Tinubu was running before he becomes a governor or even join politics in 1992?
Mr. Man, is it today that political parties have been organizing Townhall Meeting that it has now become Tinubu's strategy.
I do hope you're not equating Chatham House presentation of Tinubu to Townhall Meeting. Mr. Man, Townhall Meeting is an interactive session by political parties, Chatham House presentation has no resemblance of what you're connoting it to be. So I advise you to be open minded and objective as you wish me to do.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Town Hall Meeting With Students In Rivers State (Pictures) by BeeNG3: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
He wants to fall grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Winner Of Kwara Governorship Election 2023 / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter / Newly Constructed Walkway In Jakande, Lekki (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.