Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt (965 Views)

Mama G & Others Arrive Venue Of Margaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting In Enugu / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students / Ticket For Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting In USA Costs $250-$5k - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by Obisbetter: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2022
Watch the full video of Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigerian Students in Port Hartcourt today

Insightfull Nigeria ln Students Town Hall meetings with Peter Obi .

Watch the full meetings here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipo95Oc10Zc

Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by Obisbetter: 11:30am On Dec 22, 2022
More

Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by Obaofaba: 11:32am On Dec 22, 2022
grin

Ordinary town, his supporters cannot filled and were constituting nuisance before the campaign started.

Shishi vote Pandora no go get

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by tolue42(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2022
Copy copy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by Obaofaba: 11:35am On Dec 22, 2022
Hope he will not disgrace us today like he did yesterday when he said "this one pass me ooo".

Very rookie and amateur.

Rogue and a fraud.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by femisplash: 11:36am On Dec 22, 2022
3rd class Olodo copying Tinubu. He has abandoned AriseTV interviews for town hall meetings after his rallies have been a flop back to back. See empty seats everywhere.. fraud.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by hisgrace090: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2022
Peter Obi we LOVE YOU!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2022
FFK with virulence

Peter the Poo
Datti the Daft

"Obidients are army of ignorant slaves, deluded trolls & vile, shit-eating zombies"

- FFK

This one na banger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2022
Peter Obi is a thorough illiterate. Just listen to his speeches.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by technicallyrich(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
FFK with virulence

Peter the Poo
Datti the Daft

"Obidients are army of ignorant slaves, deluded trolls & vile, shit-eating zombies"

- FFK

This one na banger
You mean the same ffk begging for were to eat common jellof rice and chicken.
Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by MissLeslie(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2022
Lol, under Wike watch
Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by SmartPolician: 11:47am On Dec 22, 2022
Obaofaba:
Hope he will not disgrace us today like he did yesterday when he said "this one pass me ooo".

Very rookie and amateur.

Rogue and a fraud.

No, he won't because Peter Obi doesn't make down payment for a roasted corn for electricity. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by SmartPolician: 11:48am On Dec 22, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Peter Obi is a thorough illiterate. Just listen to his speeches.

Una go wail tire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by technicallyrich(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
The same one fvcking your ugly yam legged and hairy sister

grin angry grin
Lol grin cheesy grin cheesy do you know. How many yoru bad girls I have fukd and dump my self.
I left them because they were just too dirty,mess too much,love to do juju and don't wash their pant.
I'm ijaw but every one knows Igbo women are the most high valued nigerian women.
Yoru bad girls too dey mess and shitt plus their ugly faces,no wonder men are running away from them, even their cowordly yoru bad brothers prefer ss/se women to their mess mess sisters.
God forbid,date a yoru bad girl every where go dey smell mess mess angry sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:54am On Dec 22, 2022
technicallyrich:

Lol grin cheesy grin cheesy do you know. How many yoru bad girls I have fukd and dump my self.
I left them because they were just too dirty,mess too much,love to do juju and don't wash their pant.
I'm ijaw but every one knows Igbo women are the most high valued nigerian women.
Yoru bad girls too dey mess and shitt plus their ugly faces,no wonder men are running away from them, even their cowordly yoru bad brothers prefer ss/se women to their mess mess sisters.
God forbid,date a yoru bad girl every where go dey smell mess mess angry sad angry
Hahahahaha

See long epistle o grin grin grin

You go cry blood after the election no worry

February no far again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by TinubuDeDrugLor: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
Yoruba muslums are the problem of Nigeria.

They're the most envious, most I'll hearted fools on the earth.

They're always filed with hate and bitterness at all time.

All they have to play is either ethnic or religious cards.

They have nothing to contribute to the development of Nigeria.

Finally, Yoruba Muslims are the only people who hates development of other parts of Nigeria.

Few days from now they will realise they don't have monopoly of wickedness.

We shall launch an......
Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
technicallyrich:

which side of Ijaw you from?
Re: Peter Obi Town Hall Meeting With Nigeria Students In Portharcourt by emmanuelbrown26: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahaha

I can feel your pain grin grin grin
Beggy Beggy, today u dey beg for food. Morrow u dey beg for job, next morrow u dey beg for feeding money

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Million Dollar Picture... / Pictures From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign Rally In Abuja / Nigeria Decides 2023:  north In Dilemma Over Choice Of Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.