Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

2.3 Update How To Reduce Network Lag In Pubg Mobile Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 2.3 Update How To Reduce Network Lag In Pubg Mobile Nigeria (339 Views)

How To Fix Lag In Call Of Duty Mobile 2021! Fix Cod Mobile Lag Br + Mp / Fix Lag In Tencent Gameloop Emulator / Pubg Mobile Nigeria (whatsapp Group) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2.3 Update How To Reduce Network Lag In Pubg Mobile Nigeria by KingJuhd(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
The big question is this; is it possible to fix network lag in pubg mobile in Nigeria?

Please comment below!

In Nigeria my brother you can’t fix lag in PUBG Mobile, but what you can do is reduce it.

For that, you must have a stable Internet connection... not just any.

If you play pubg mobile using either mtn, glo or airtel e.t.c it must be 4g so that... your ping does not increase above 160ms.

Also you should have a good device, Having great hardware is a must to ensure no issue with overheating or frame drops when playing pubg mobile

You can also lower your graphics and frame rate in the graphics settings in PUBG Mobile to reduce the chance of your device Overheating.

I can say the issue of lag in pubg mobile is caused by poor internet service and bad device.

I hope this was helpful to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4w5N8ea5RA

(1) (Reply)

... / Which Lineage 2 Server Is The Best? / Anybody With Good PS3 With Games On It For 30k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.