Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

How Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Charging Case Replacement - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Charging Case Replacement (543 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Screen And Case Replacement / "I Sent A Samsung Phone From Finland To Nigeria, My Brother Got Biscuit" - Lady / The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Charging Case Replacement by phrezzz: 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
So long story short. I misplaced my samsung galaxy buds pro charging case. It fell off my pocket and now I cannot charge the earbuds. Checked on Jumia and samsung contact service have ignored me online. Any help please?
Re: How Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Charging Case Replacement by ModestGal(f): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2022
phrezzz:
So long story short. I misplaced my samsung galaxy buds pro charging case. It fell off my pocket and now I cannot charge the earbuds. Checked on Jumia and samsung contact service have ignored me online. Any help please?
I can buy you one and send it to Nigeria for you. You will pay for the item, and pay for shipping fee. You will pay me in naira. If none of this is an option for you, don't bother we discuss,as I have limited time.
Re: How Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Charging Case Replacement by phrezzz: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
ModestGal:
I can buy you one and send it to Nigeria for you. You will pay for the item, and pay for shipping fee. You will pay me in naira. If none of this is an option for you, don't bother we discuss,as I have limited time.
how much naira?
Re: How Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Charging Case Replacement by Kwillpyz1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Hey Men, did you find the case, if you did not would you like to seel the buds to me I have a case and the left ear all I am missing is the right ear,
Re: How Can I Get A Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Charging Case Replacement by phrezzz: 1:41am On Feb 01, 2023
Kwillpyz1:
Hey Men, did you find the case, if you did not would you like to seel the buds to me I have a case and the left ear all I am missing is the right ear,
unfortunately, i am not selling sadly. Would you like to sell your case lol?

(1) (Reply)

Data Cheat / For Those That Use Light Mode On Their Android, Why? / Get Free Data Everyday For Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.