Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

For Those That Use Light Mode On Their Android, Why? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Those That Use Light Mode On Their Android, Why? (537 Views)

How To Solve "Anti Inadvertently Mode" On Your Android Device / How To Force Enable 4G Only Mode On Your Infinix Note 4 And Other Android Phones / See The Countries That Use The Most Gigabyte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Use Light Mode On Their Android, Why? by Deicide: 5:36pm On May 01, 2023
If you are below 40 years old and you still using light mode on your android why?

1. Is it that you not aware that there is a dark mode

2. You are blind 😅 🧑‍🦯

@lalasticlala, which mode do you use?
Re: For Those That Use Light Mode On Their Android, Why? by sunshineV(f): 6:40pm On May 01, 2023
lol dark mode came and it never left. you have to be super old to be using light mode
Re: For Those That Use Light Mode On Their Android, Why? by Deicide: 6:42pm On May 04, 2023
sunshineV:
lol dark mode came and it never left. you have to be super old to be using light mode
I have seen Young people use lightmode

1 Like

Re: For Those That Use Light Mode On Their Android, Why? by CartelKenneth: 10:34am On May 05, 2023
Deicide:
I have seen Young people use lightmode

There’s something wrong with them
Re: For Those That Use Light Mode On Their Android, Why? by CartelKenneth: 10:40am On May 05, 2023
I think the real question here should be
For those that use android, why?!

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Promax, 256g, 300k. Barely Used. / Infinix Zero Series: Latest With Android 13 / Buy Samsung Note 10+, 12gb & 256GB For 320,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.