Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

#### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People (4535 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by superintendents(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

No worries. Apologies accepted.
boss i reside in lagos pls any work from your side.
make i joined..

thanks
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by EeGooBetter: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:
In the spirit of the season, I will be doing some giveaways (Please see Topic title) in the next few days before Christmas in order to allow those that need aid in this season to buy some stuff to celebrate Christmas with their loved ones.

The criteria for qualifying is:
1. Write in a short sentence what Christmas means to you.
2. Your Nairaland account must be at least a year old.
3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

I will randomly pick people on the thread and announce winners before Christmas. The people picked can paste their account number/Phone numbers here.

## UPDATE
I have chosen the winners and it took me few minutes to pick.
I know some of you might be wondering how I picked the winners since there are many posts on this thread and everyone's answer is actually correct.
I wrote a code snippet to list all unique Nairaland usernames on each page of this thread and to randomly pick users for each page. Three users each from page 1 to 3 and one user on page 4 (Since page 4 does not have much posts as at the time of writing this).
Please understand that I cannot go through each person's answer and my aim is to be as transparent as possible which is why I used a script to pick the winners.

I have decided to limit the giveaway on this thread to cash gifts only for now. I might open another thread for the data later.

Here are the winners list:

Page 1
@Dayocold001
@MaryAye
@world123

Page 2
@Larryfest
@blaquemyc
@ovalrose

Page 3
@Saintdan0421
@EeGooBetter
@akwesenana

Page 4
@yomi531

if you are among the winners, please quote this post and drop you Account details. You can expect to get the money today if I can get the account number on time, If not you'll get it tomorrow.

Lastly, let us not forget that Jesus is the reason for the season. It's a time to spread his love around and if you have more than enough, please make sure to share with someone.

Many Thanks.

God Bless you more Sir. I am on page 3.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
EeGooBetter:
God Bless you more Sir. I am on page 3.
0116 8 xxxxx
GTBank
Xxxx

Sent.
And that's it. Looks like everyone has been settled.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by EeGooBetter: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

Sent.
Sir this new year you shall prosper more. God of Owomowomo will bless you. I declare Tabitabitababtibabtiba in your life Amen.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by superintendents(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

Sent. And that's it. Looks like everyone has been settled.
god bless you sir
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

Sent.

3139019651 Johnson first bank

please help me with any amount please the money will go along way tomorrow, please i just don't want to be entitled

things is very hard for me this yelitude season please God bless you too

please don't ignore me
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2022
Rechargeam247:

You can make us your official partner for the data giveaway. You either send it yourself through our platform or we assist you in sending it, with us, you get to reach more people.

For more information, you can check our profile, we look forward to working with you.

Can you help handle the data for the data thread I will create soon? Also how much do you sell 1 gig?
Maybe we can do 1gig for 10 to 20 Nairalanders depending on the cost.

Can anyone vouch for this user? Or can someone suggest someone that is very reliable.

To the others that didn't get picked in this thread, please watch out for the data thread. Also please realise that I can't help everybody, I can only do my little part.

4 Likes

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by IwasNeverGone: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

Can you help handle the data for the data thread I will create soon? Also how much do you sell 1 gig?

Can anyone vouch for this user? Or can someone suggest someone that is very reliable.

To the others that didn't get picked in this thread, please watch out for the data thread. Also please realise that I can't help everybody, I can only do my little part.
i can be your plug
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2022
IwasNeverGone:
i can be your plug

Sure. As long as you can get long standing members to vouch for you.

You can cc some people you have sold data to so they can vouch for you.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by IwasNeverGone: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

Sure. As long as I can get long standing members to vouch for you.

I've not sold, i just volunteered because I am capable of handling same
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Samueltemi337(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

my book space boss
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by IwasNeverGone: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
Samueltemi337:
my book space boss
vouch for me
cc Miracood2
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

Ok.. interested
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Samueltemi337(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

IwasNeverGone is legit boss

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

I missed out on the 5k
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by christianjoy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
I will help with that
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
IwasNeverGone:
i can be your plug

Timbs001 I vouch for him

1 Like

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Tk4all(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

pls consider me for the dava even though i come late.

i also suggest you should make a list of beneficiaries and one among them should be elected to share the data. thank you
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Tk4all(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

Sure. As long as you can get long standing members to vouch for you.
I go with IwasNeverGone
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
Miracood2:

Timbs001 I vouch for him

But this user's account is barely a month old and he has not sold data to anyone in this forum before. Or am I missing something?
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Samueltemi337(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

But this user's account is barely a month old and he has not sold data to anyone in this forum before. Or am I missing something?
I know him very well in this forum

he is legit
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

He opened a new acct.

We're members of an active thread. That's y
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Miracood2:

He opened a new acct.

We're members of an active thread. That's y

Ah okay. Alright we'll go with him then.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Zee0007: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

My guess. I think you should allow miracood2 to handle it. He's a bit known on many threads. He can't run away with it.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
IWasNeverGone. How much is one gig of data if you'll be our plug?

Also we can make you the official data plug for my future data giveaway threads. Don't worry it's a very prestigious position wink

2 Likes

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Tk4all(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:

He will not disappoint boss. He is actually an old member but deactivated his main account. But many people know him as a legit guy

2 Likes

Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Samueltemi337(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2022
wiseone28 is here grin
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by IwasNeverGone: 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
timbs001:
IWasNeverGone. How much is one gig of data if you'll be our plug?

Also we can make you the official data plug for my future data giveaway threads. Don't worry it's a very prestigious position wink
5h Sir cheesy
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by wiseone28: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2022
Samueltemi337:
wiseone28 is here grin
it's late already
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
IwasNeverGone:
5h Sir cheesy

And it is for a month

Is that the best price?
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by Zee0007: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
IwasNeverGone:
5h Sir cheesy

And it is for a month

Remember no be everybody dey use mtn. Other network price high oooo.
Re: #### Christmas Giveaway: 5K each For 10 People by timbs001(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2022
wiseone28:
it's late already

Dear wiseone. It's not too late actually. How much can you supply 1gig of data.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men/guys Who Beat Thier Mother / How Many Times A Week Should Married Couples Have Sex / 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.