Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! (1072 Views)

Ned Nwoko Gifts Regina Daniels ₦27 Million For Christmas (Photo) / BREAKING: ‘Nigeria Is Back To Abacha Era’ — Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again / It's Time For Ndigbo To Ask Nigeria Hard Questions- Gov. Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by AfonjaEmir: 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
They used fear mongering....IGBO Still Travel

They used Propaganda............IGBO still Travel

They create different monikers to push their Narratives about SE...IGBOs still Travel.

Economic Polices targeted at IGBO business, prevailed........The IGBOs are still Moving.

They shout that transport fare from Lagos to SE Iis astronomical...IGBOs are still Travelling.

Lagos to SE...as at now is 25k, with A/C Sienna.......IGBOs are still Travelling..

Lagos to HE-badan, from 1,500 to 3k, without A/C, . Agbado is lamenting and looking for free trains to travel grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..EVEN with audio IGR. grin grin grin grin

HEAD Bridge Onitsha, is choking up with influx of people....Agbado LAGOS is Emptying Badly!!

And an agbado miscreant pig with BLEACHED up skin will be comparing ,ITSELF, with the same people, whose TAXES empower their foolish sponsors.

I SALUTE IGBO PEOPLE AND OFCOURSE OTHER BIAFRANs.... AS YOU REACH THE SE/SS for festivities...

DRINK NKWU ENU
DRINK NGWO
DRINK HERO BEER
DRINK HEINEKEN
DRINK LIFE BEER
EAT BETTER BUSH MEAT...AND EVEN ROASTED PIG MEAT..."no to molested Fulani Cow ohhh!!"
PEPPER SOUP/NKWOBI/ABACHA/UGBA ...eat plenty, the LAND IS BLESSED!!
BOOK all HOTELS!!
GO AND HAVE FUN......

Let all agbado miscreants , enjoy, gbegiri and ewedu, with molested cow meat from the Fulani massa...

Oge mme mme erugo!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WE MOVE!!

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by fuckJones(f): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
You come to kaduna you see the wonders Elrufai and APC is doing, You go to Lagos you see the wonders Sanwo-Olu is doing, You go to borno you witness the Zulum of APC experience,

But u still prefer PDP and PDP lite that produces Ortom and co.
My brother you are an enemy of Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by ObaOfUyo: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
And your point exactly is……..?!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by AfonjaEmir: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
You are pained.

Merry Xmas...and please go and look for COW meat and food from ..Zulum,el-rufai, thiefnubuu, sanwolu....

I DONT BLUUDY KIA!!...

fuckJones:
You come to kaduna you see the wonders Elrufai and APC is doing, You go to Lagos you see the wonders Sanwo-Olu is doing, You go to borno you witness the Zulum of APC experience,

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by AfonjaEmir: 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2022
The East is beautifully made...and no amount of contrived propaganda from miscreants will dampen to resolves to go HOME and see our loved ones and do our rites!!

WE MOVE GALLANTLY..

ObaOfUyo:
And your point exactly is……..?!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by duro4chang(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bye bye ooo
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by Goodmarlian: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
My best friend here wants to travel tonight too i wish i can join him but who i wan go meet? All our elders for home die finsh,i just not happy he is travelling because i want him to stay so we can squander the 200k he is travelling with together.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by AfonjaEmir: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2022
Stop crying zombie...Just make sure , you rodents dont even try to loot shops.. grin grin grin grin

duro4chang:
Bye bye ooo

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by AfonjaEmir: 3:07pm On Dec 22, 2022
E ya!!

So your friends 200k..is ya problem...

Give me your akant make i bless you... grin grin grin grin grin

I must see ya full name ohh!!...

20k no bad abi??

PS: I waited and you didnt show up....No time for plenty yarns...Happy xmas...make sure you dont eat agbado!!

Goodmarlian:
My best friend here wants to travel tonight too i wish i can join him but who i wan go meet? All our elders for home die finsh,i just not happy he is travelling because i want him to stay so we can squander the 200k he is travelling with together.
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by ZIKORAMAMACHI: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
30k stipend doing his assigned work
fuckJones:

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by AfonjaEmir: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
When SEYI THIEFNUBUU uses 30k per hair cut.. grin grin grin grin grin

ZIKORAMAMACHI:
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by fuckJones(f): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
ZIKORAMAMACHI:
30k is far better than online noice
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by AfonjaEmir: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
All these agbero orientation English from Thiefnubuu supporters sef.

What is Noice..ogbeni...its Noise!!

Go school, una say na agbero, be una destiny, haba!!...spits

fuckJones:

30k is far better than online noice noise
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by fuckJones(f): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
All these agbero orientation English from Thiefnubuu supporters sef.

What is Noice..ogbeni...its Noise!!

Go school, una say na agbero, be una destiny, haba!!...spits

agboro is still better than selling gala on third mainland bridge
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by WonderManly(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
You see...

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by AfonjaEmir: 3:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
Gala, on Third mainland is stil better than "BEGGING FOR MONEY"...everyday, with kriminal authority.

The gala seller travels, home for Christmas, but ..the agbero, uses all his money for "ACTION BITTERS" and Bleached agbado olosho...

fuckJones:
agboro is still better than selling gala on third mainland bridge
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by fuckJones(f): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Gala, on Third mainland is stil better than "BEGGING FOR MONEY"...everyday, with kriminal authority.

The gala seller travels, home for Christmas, but ..the agbero, uses all his money for "ACTION BITTERS" and Bleached agbado olosho...

No gala seller is going home this festival, tinubu Lagos is more seft than obi Anambra state
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by AfonjaEmir: 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
Must all Thiefnubuu supporters be stark, IDIATs??

Abeg...i need your OGA deem...obviously, hunger has sacrificed your brain...
grin grin grin grin grin grin

fuckJones:
No gala seller is going home this festival, tinubu Lagos is more seft than obi Anambra state
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by fuckJones(f): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
Must all Thiefnubuu supporters be stark, IDIATs??

Abeg...i need your OGA deem...obviously, hunger has sacrificed your brain...
grin grin grin grin grin grin

are you one of the gala seller than will not be traveling home xmass because of ipob?
Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by AfonjaEmir: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
Last Ditch traffic rush in Lagos..after which...GHOST Town..because those that pay taxes are relocating to have a deserved rest. They will leave behind, the useless agberos and agbado miscreants to litter the streets ,looking for whom to obtain and steal..from..

BIAFRANs AMAKA Joor!!

Re: Breaking: Nigeria Hard,...Migration Has Started For Christmas...levels!! by mrvitalis(m): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
fuckJones:

For every project of oyetola and fayemi you mention I would name 5 ikpeazu project ...I dare you take the challenge

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Bola Tinubu Will Win Next President Of Nigeria With 12 States / Full Text From Peter Obi's Press Conference In Abuja Today / Psquare, Frank Edoho, Kanayo O Kanayo, Zubby Michael Others Host Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.