Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy... And Uneducated" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy... And Uneducated" (300 Views)

"Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp / Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden / Stop Disrespecting Buhari, Nigerian Government Warns Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy... And Uneducated" by daviddext: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2022
Dear Nigerian youth and great Nigerian students,

It is time to show the world that the youths in Nigeria are not lazy and uneducated people. Some of you may not have had opportunity to attend a formal school, it doesn't mean you are not educated about certain things. You have knowledge of what good governance should be.

It is high time you get your PVC beyond all odds and vote your own choice.

If you need to travel to vote and you can, please do so. If you need to lodge in a hotel to vote, please do so. Nigerian youths are determined and not lazy.

Vote who ever you wish to vote, but don't exchange your conscience or your votes for money. The next generation look up to us to make the right political decisions. We are not lazy or uneducated. We are determined youths and we do not forget. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJoyjIWxNeU
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy... And Uneducated" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
I beg to differ. Youths supporting APC are lazy and uneducated.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy... And Uneducated" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2022
Reinaldo:
I beg to differ. Youths supporting APC are lazy and uneducated.

You have not seen Peter Obi supporters!

Those ones are hungry, impoverished, unhealthy, and uneducated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy... And Uneducated" by Enilode: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2022
Comrade be calming down
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy... And Uneducated" by Suunnn(f): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2022
daviddext:
Dear Nigerian youth and great Nigerian students,

It is time to show the world that the youths in Nigeria are not lazy and uneducated people. Some of you may not have had opportunity to attend a formal school, it doesn't mean you are not educated about certain things. You have knowledge of what good governance should be.

It is high time you get your PVC beyond all odds and vote your own choice.

If you need to travel to vote and you can, please do so. If you need to lodge in a hotel to vote, please do so. Nigerian youths are determined and not lazy.

Vote who ever you wish to vote, but don't exchange your conscience or your votes for money. The next generation look up to us to make the right political decisions. We are not lazy or uneducated. We are determined youths and we do not forget. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJoyjIWxNeU
Worthless speech indeed!

How about the graduate?

How about the skillful with no sponsorship??

How about the talented having no mentorship while and when sought for

How about the civil servants who work their asses out yet paying them become a taboo?
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy... And Uneducated" by Roboto11: 6:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
Suunnn:

Worthless speech indeed!

How about the graduate?

How about the skillful with no sponsorship??

How about the talented having no mentorship while and when sought for

How about the civil servants who work their asses out yet paying them become a taboo?

Federal Government has always paid the civil servants.

In same Nigeria you get a multitude who became somebody without knowing anyone but I know you'll disagree.
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy... And Uneducated" by Suunnn(f): 7:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Roboto11:

Federal Government has always paid the civil servants.

In same Nigeria you get a multitude who became somebody without knowing anyone but I know you'll disagree.
Talking about payment

You and i know how most civil servants are paid, i mean because if there is proper or punctual payment there would be nothing called strike

I'm i wrong?
Re: Buhari: "Nigerian Youths Are Lazy... And Uneducated" by Roboto11: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
Suunnn:

Talking about payment

You and i know how most civil servants are paid, i mean because if there is proper or punctual payment there would be nothing called strike

I'm i wrong?

Have you ever heard of FEDERAL workers going on strike over pay? Certainly not in the last 7 years.

It pays to view things from a neutral perspective because you often find the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Safety Precautions: The Lagos Blue Rail Line Is Electrified. VIDEO / Award Winning Christmas Carol Held In Anambra State. / Justice Umezulike's Daughter Bags 4th Law Degree, Ph.D From London Varsity (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.