Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu (3152 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by Oddfinder12: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
if Atiku had not shamelessly show face in PDP and they give the ticket to a popular politician in southern Nigeria and Reputable vice in North, Tinubu Muslim Muslims talk would have been a bit of concern

but as it is now, The Muslims community are in the bag for Tinubu, southern political empathy are inn for Tinubu and Obi

in this Obi will reduce Atiku chances in southern Nigeria, kwankwanso will hold him down in Northwest, Shettima will hold him down in Northeast

going for a Northeasterners was the best political strategy. Tinubu is intelligent

Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by azikiweironsi(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
Jagaban should just prepare his inauguration speech because I can't see any other contestants but noise makers that are already labour in vain.

Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Zaydbat:

As e dy pain una, e dy sweet us.
k
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by BATified2023: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2022
julaion:
never kill ur self now o, wait till feb,just buy casket oh cos I see u committing suicide when obi is declared president grin grin can u survive it grin
prepare for Biafra or death
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by julaion: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
BATified2023:
prepare for Biafra or death
mumu man grin u don include edo for ur biafra grin grin you are @ BATsard grin
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by Jnkay: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2022
APC and photoshop are one. Same way they photoshop Brazilian stadium in the name of APC really. Believe all these APC rally pictures at your peril
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
Even bedroom of assembler no dey do canopy rally as one Labourer in vain
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by tempest01(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2022
Abdul05:
this is what we are talking about not that obi's own

See people. . What a massive rock

Tinubu and atiku are not obi mate.. cheesy grin

But, Tinubu remains the best...Cos of his competence

People are not jobless and waiting for stipends down south.

It's a work day. You do not expect crowd.
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
julaion:
never kill ur self now o, wait till feb,just buy casket for me oh cos I see myself committing suicide when obi is declared president grin grin can u survive it grin

buy the casket down for yourself

if you're still alive after the election with your dream of sleeping in casket, I will recharge your sim with 20k if obi get third position in this forthcoming election

you shout yeast are generally dumb and illiterate imbeciles grin
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by julaion: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

buy the casket down for yourself

if you're still alive after the election with your dream of sleeping in casket, I will recharge your sim with 20k if obi get third position in this forthcoming election u poverty stinking old pigs,ur region is the world headquarters of poverty and you are talking about the east

you shout yeast are generally dumb and illiterate imbeciles grin

Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by OkoRemi2023(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
[quote author=julaion post=119371598][/quote]

it won't still stop amadioha from striking you imbeciles in that useless landlocked and terrorism region
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by julaion: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

it won't still stop amadioha from striking you imbeciles in that useless landlocked and terrorism region
and it won't stop ur father from fvcking ur rotten dirty maggot infested asshole grin
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by OAT0720: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
Omoh
This is damn massive, May the best candidate win�
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
julaion:
and it won't stop my father from fvcking my rotten dirty maggot infested asshole grin

you don't have a father now or which father are you talking about? I hope is not the imbeciles you inherited your gross foolishness from?

Peter obi will be President of Aguleri township. he should come and be president now imbecility tribe
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by julaion: 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

you don't have a father now or which father are you talking about? I hope is not the imbeciles you inherited your gross foolishness from?

Peter obi will be President of Aguleri township. he should come and be president now imbecility tribe
hahahaha e pain am grin
I no get father na ur papa sperm produce me,I so much love what tinubu is doing in the north,he should divide the votes between atiku and see obi coast to aso rock grin
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by OkoRemi2023(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
julaion:
hahahaha e pain am grin
I no get father na ur papa sperm produce me,I so much love what tinubu is doing in the north,he should divide the votes between atiku and see obi coast to aso rock grin

Atiku can't outclass Tinubu, peter obi is inconsequential

if you've a father you won't be abusing someone else father online, it shows how the idiot you inherited your down syndrome from failed in his parental upbringing

whatever kindergarten epistle you wrote, it won't stop the victory of Baba Seyi

I hope you imbeciles are not running away from your terrorism region this Christmas period? mumu people
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by julaion: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

Atiku can't outclass Tinubu, peter obi is consequential

if you've a father you won't be abusing someone else father online, it shows how the idiot you inherited your down syndrome from failed in his parental upbringing

whatever kindergarten epistle you wrote, it won't stop the victory of Baba Seyi

I hope you imbeciles are not running away from your terrorism region this Christmas period? mumu people
lol grin ur wailing never start mumu never do you grin
Re: APC Shut Down Bauchi For Sadiq Abubakar And Bola Tinubu by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
julaion:
lol grin ur wailing never start mumu never do you grin

you need a political knowledge, you igbo they bring from remote village will come online because of cheap android phone to be writing rubbish online

even the icon in your whole region won't look Tinubu in face and say rubbish that you m0rons write online

continue your gibberish let me finish you people here, bunkum

Seun Osewa Chides APC & PDP For Fielding Retired Players (pix) / Obi Only Recorded 25% In 16 States / Ibb, Nigeria's Next President