Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" (34713 Views)

Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Nigerians Collect Money From Politicians Because They've Been Pauperized / Tafawa Balewa's Son To Nigerians: Collect Their Money But Vote Your Conscience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by adekolaelect(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
Franchise21:
Go to school, you say no. Carry your bad belle go somewhere else
mumu has nothing meaningful upstair to say any more. That hatred in you will give you more Sadness .

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by jutan: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
Are you not tiredof this picture??
sapele914:
Indeed collect their money & vote for Judas? not surprised, once a Betrayer always a Betrayer, Selfish Animal.

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Blaze14k: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Slurity:
how many of you are the 'we' that you are referring to? Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria, You may relocate if you don't like him

In ur dreams just keep dreaming. Oga its not by sharing money and sharing questions u hear. We go chop am vote for peter obi.

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by ozo13(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2022

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Emola12(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
shortIGBOman:
We no go vote you, we no go vote any IGBO Man. grin
nah tribalism naim go kill you awon oloriburuku eda, OBI is my choice only God can change it

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Tareq1105: 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2022
Romanoff:
After all, na our money them still dey share give us.

Yes, it's our money. The same money Peter Obi too is giving out in the name of logistics and mobilization in states visited while claiming 'we no dey give shishi' and still playing the victim to secure the sympathy of his gullible obi-idiots.

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Signum(f): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:
Coming from an olodo who cant even answer a simple question on Education.

He had to start delegating the question to a someone else in a town hall meeting. shamelessly saying ''This one pass me oo'' .

Just look at him preaching about giving Nigerians good education. Same Education he couldnt explain anything about how to deliver the plan. And you expect me to cast my vote for such a dull and empty headed man?

You are a renowned D.A.F.T. Go through ur writings again and see where you goofed and wrote blatant rubbish.

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by jaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2022
Igboslayer:
Hehehehehehe but Una funny ooo silent supporters indeed. Make una comot for road for better people jare… na people like OBI dem dey talk! Hehehehehehe person wey no fit develop Awka in 8yrs.

go and verify. No debts.

osun and lagos the lagos landlord has finished them with debts and nothing to show.

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
This will really pain urchins grin cheesy grin

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Tareq1105: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
Emola12:
nah tribalism naim go kill you awon oloriburuku eda, OBI is my choice only God can change it

Fine, Obi is yours while Tinubu is mine. Learn to respect other people's choice.

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Kayrich(m): 9:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Continue to deceive them. It will not be better for him Obi if truelly you haven’t pay such bribe b4 in your life.

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:

He had to start delegating the question to a someone else in a town hall meeting. shamelessly saying ''This one pass me oo'' .

Just look at him preaching about giving Nigerians good education. Same Education he couldnt explain anything about how to deliver the plan. And you expect me to cast my vote for such a dull and empty headed man?

Anybody following APC is clearly insane grin

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Hypocrite

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2022
sapele914:
Indeed collect their money & vote for Judas? not surprised, once a Betrayer always a Betrayer, Selfish Animal.

Balablu

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Masturbating on Obi's thread as always, I am sure you spend all day wasting your time and energy to comment on Obi's thread....Obi is very important and serious threat to urchins....grin grin grin

Oya, get back to work, don't sleep this night, search the internet for another Peter Obi story, he lives rent free in your head...grin grin grin

Peter Obi is a goal...grin grin grin

No lie, you are in love or obsessed with Peter Obi, grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Antoeni(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Before Nko
I Have Started Collecting Bala Blu's Money
Remaining Alhaji Caro White's Money
Obi No dey Give Shi shi but I will Vote For Him

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by toprealman: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Just look at him preaching about giving Nigerians good education. Same Education discussion which presented itself and he couldnt say anything about how to deliver the plan. And you expect me to cast my vote for such a dull and empty headed man?

Your Tinubu must be very educated right?

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by boxypane(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
I'd rather collect the money and make my vote VOID.Who dey give this guy hope?

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by alfsalami: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
This man does not actually see anything wrong with lies ! Openly urging his supporters to lie and collect money , na waoo !!!!

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by ImperialYoruba: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party Peter Obi has urged his supporters to collect the money offered to them by opposition political parties and still vote for him.

This dullard is still at it, making foolish statements that have no practicality in the mundane.

If you think politicians buy your vote without a tight supervision to make certain you deliver on commitment raise your hand. grin grin

If you collect and fail to deliver you will have yourself to blame afterward. Better just vote your conscience and not listen to this stewpid advice from Obi. Do not collect money, period! It is dangerous.

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by plaindealer: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
This crooked and corrupt pandora ipob should be advising Nigerians not to take money from politicians no matter what.

Just imagine, a presidential candidate encouraging lies, dishonesty, deception, immorality and anti-social behavior.

What a crooked scumbag.

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by ImperialYoruba: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
plaindealer:
This crooked and corrupt pandora ipob should be advising Nigerians not to take money from politicians no matter what.

Just imagine, a presidential candidate encouraging lies, dishonesty, deception, immorality and anti-social behavior.

What a crooked scumbag.

The guy is dull. What else you expect?

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Franchise21(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
adekolaelect:
mumu has nothing meaningful upstair to say any more. That hatred in you will give you more Sadness .
Why should I engage in altercations with a low-life like you? You and your candidate will be disgraced at the polls

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Mario619(m): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Just look at him preaching about giving Nigerians good education. Same Education discussion which presented itself and he couldnt say anything about how to deliver the plan. And you expect me to cast my vote for such a dull and empty headed man?

I just looked at your dead brain and I wanted to ignore but my spirit told me that you need help!!! Was it not the same you with all your vain out as if you wanted to shit your anus out here defending Tinubu for dishing out questions..... Tinubu even pass security question to El-Rufi that insecurity that have finished in Kaduna what a pity? My brother you need to go to the psychiatrist Now before it it late

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lalar27:
This man is very smart he just want to make enough money now so he can use it to lobby for a position under TINUBU government I just pity those who are bankrolling this guy he go soon shock all of you by declaring full support for TINUBU!!!!!!

He is bigger than Tinubu, in education, business, corporate world. And in politics they were both governors. He was even chairman of SEC and in the economic team of the president as a sitting governor even while in apga, he is bigger than Tinubu,

if you want to bet, prepare TINUBU CV, I will prepare OBI CV

and we will send it to an international cv writer or recruiter to see who they will employ to manage the largest organization on earth if there was an opportunity.

I am ready to bet 10k pounds = 9million.

If you are ready. Make I give you my Twitter or IG. Let’s kick off.

No need and time for arguments like babies. Let’s do what real men do.

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by jaytee01(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
lhordspy:

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2022
I rather flush my PVC than to vote Mr Baba Blue.

Re: Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" by Gandrova: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hoebi the biggest scammer of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / APC Rally In Bauchi Ends Abruptly; Buhari Leaves Without A Speech - Punch