Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) (45629 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Horla1000: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Useless tribalistic. Before is Lagos your father property? Lagos is no man's land. What makes you think he's Igbo? Igbo kill you dere

Lagos na ur papa own before, u for stay ur town na... Weerey Omo....
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Tito24: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:

Looking like the president of the federal republic of Biafra
grin
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by ugbarreta(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2022
Man of the people! But Agbadorians will not like this my comment. grin
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by omoluka: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2022
Bendeco02:
Happy Igbo are rising in politics via Perter Obi.

In few years time, Igbo will dust those agbadorians mocking them, saying that they don't know politics as they did in education.

If agbodo master don't win upcoming election, only God knows when they will smell that presidency again.
You are not helping Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by kennethesan(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2022
yarimo:
looking like a terrorists undecided

E dey pain you say, the man don win.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by ada9ja(f): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2022
yarimo:

Yes ooooo just like the way ur mother look. U ve a good vision to sight a terrorist cos one of them birthed u
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Buksaylor: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2022
Edoreborn:
Na una still go complain how one man take get all ds security...

Desperate urchins. Make em no get security....make una kill am nah ?
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Davidnc92: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2022
OP, was all these security personnel hired by PO? In my opinion, it is looking like they were assigned to him by a sitting governor in honor as a welcome. We all know PO visit states for campaigns and a governor can choose to give him his entourage.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Jack005(m): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2022
yarimo:
That your father is? Cos I know that all terrorist are Muslims but not all Muslim are terrorist.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Famofamo: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2022
He needs heavy security na

Cause that region wey dey comes from na zodom and Gomorrah of Kidnappers wey dem dey nurse since lol
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Geminiivory: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2022
Bendeco02:

In few years time, Igbo will dust those agbadorians mocking them, saying that they don't know politics as they did in education.

If agbodo master don't win upcoming election, only God knows when they will smell that presidency again.
pls this isnt necessary.. It isn't a tribal war or thing..plsss
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Tito24: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2022
Gadafii:
even your tilinbu is not from lagos, right now we can’t even say if he’s from iragbiji or Togo grin
he's from South Africa grin
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Mindcure: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2022
Pyhonist:

Stop being stupid and nepotistic…if all the afonjas decide to vote only Tinubu, Peter is not gonna smell the presidency. But they are some Afonjas willing to vote for Obi but mumu people like you make them think otherwise.

Without the Lagos and rest of southwest support. Obi presidency is a joke. If we decide to go by the way some of igbos talk dumbly online, we might be forced to show you who owns the land during the election.

Don’t forget that election in the east is 50-50 and igbo peoples votes cast outside the east is crucial for Peter Obi. So guide your thongs. At least until after the election. My piece of advice to you because I want Obi to Win.
Another Dundee united member, you keep using 'we' in your write-up.

Bro, na only one voter card you get, and it's a secret ballot boxes system.

If you can't stand the heat

Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by FreedomfromtheT: 9:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Bendeco02:

You are wrong sir. The 2023 presidential election is not an ethnic superiority contest. Peter Obi is not an Igbo project. A lot of Yorubas that I know are supporting him for his character, credibility, competence, relative youthfulness as well as for equity and justice.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by FreedomfromtheT: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2022
Geminiivory:

pls this isnt necessary.. It isn't a tribal war or thing..plsss
I think the person you quoted is trying to arouse ethnic sentiments against Peter Obi who is being supported by a lot of Nigerians of various ethnic groups including Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Elemosho478: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2022
Bendeco02:

Keep it up

Let me see if he can become president with just Igbo votes
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Joffizaza: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2022
Which ever becomes the president I just pray make this guy no betray us if he happens to be the president
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by BreconHills(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Very presidential

Authorised and approved by the "failed" APC government.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by FreedomfromtheT: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2022
omoluka:

You are not helping Peter Obi
I think the person you quoted is an APC member pretending to be a Peter Obi supporter. Perhaps, that is their strategy to discourage Yorubas from further supporting the competent, credible, mentally alert and relatively young Peter Obi.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Konjiboii: 9:45am On Dec 23, 2022
I don't think he is comfortable with armed men around him, not in his nature. God bless this man and keep him safe
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Ofolete: 9:47am On Dec 23, 2022
Bendeco02:

There is nothing like that. The igbos are not selfish like the Yorubas. If Obi wins power will be distributed equally. Just like when OBJ was there. Buhari is the worst president in the world.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Benwallt(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2022
He paid for it. If you can pay you will have them carry you on their shoulders. Tinubu doesn't need to work arounf with armed men. He is an armour himself.

A political tsunami bathing every normal people in Nigeria. Nollywood and tired artists won't save him from the looming shame that comes with thorough defeat at the poll.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Pyhonist: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2022
Mindcure:
Another Dundee united member, you keep using 'we' in your write-up.

Bro, na only one voter card you get, and it's a secret ballot boxes system.

If you can't stand the heat

I got to know that you’re one retarded imposter. Won’t waste my response on a retard.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by 5starMan: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
Even JAGABAN no carry reach this one
Because Jagaban is the one who will want to kill...
No one has his time
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by ZamaniT: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2022
yarimo:

Eya

E pain this one
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2022
yarimo:
like ur foolish shettima head of bokoharam and tinubu head of agbero and thugs oniranu oshi
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by stuffs2002: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Edoreborn:
Na una still go complain how one man take get all ds security...

They always condemned whatever they don't have.

Same way they attacked Tinubu for delegating questions but they praises Obi who did the same thing few days ago
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by bluebay(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2022
yarimo:
What about your shettima and Bulaba
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Johndevmark: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
NONSENSE
as e dey pain dem na so e dey sweet us
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by dealbest: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2022
Of what use is something that is expired? You are comparing an energetic man to a full blown walking corpse dey play u hear me
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Quodseverismete: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2022
yarimo:

Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
Very presidential
It is very necessary and should be taken every time to be urgent.
We remember Funsho Williams.
May the ambition of the person involved in his gruesome murder never see daylight, but Doomsday. Asé é!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / 6 Important Things To Do For Survival As Nigeria Gets Tougher / Moremi Ojudu Writes A Letter To Tinubu: "You Sold Us Using Lagos As Model"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.