Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) (45662 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Paretomaster1(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2022
SLAP44:
A president in waiting.

Even Pandora himself know he can't win..
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by EyezofGod120: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2022
yarimo:
looking like a terrorists undecided
he changed his outfit today� always wearing black like men In black
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by deavicky(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2022
Edoreborn:
Na una still go complain how one man take get all ds security...
you no hear say them dey plan to assassinate am.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Guyman01: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2022
Chai urchins are running mad with all these packaging by Obidients grin
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by JOemmy(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Lmaooo I thought Peter Obi said he doesn’t use Security?

That's the logistics support wike promise him u won't see such security personnels in other states.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Guyman01: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2022
Walai:
The thing is that the cabals have already settled for PO to repair all the damages they caused.
He is the incoming President no doubt but I don't envy him at all. The work too much
You have a valid point here, I can see it in the body language of the Generals especially in the North and Obasanjo even taking it to a global audience
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Mrfixitt(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2022
yarimo:
More tears for you urchins
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by ojex004: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2022
Awon Omo irankiran, anything thr own do is good in thr eyes.
This same set of f**lish tribe call Igbo that do come for head of anyone going around with armed securities personnel.
Look at them hailing thr obi diot wey be say Na everything Dem talk about him say him no dey do that he is doing.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Roseodd: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2022
youngking89:
Why are you looking for money when you can stake l your savings

No mind the bastard,after that one free game him go tell you to pay vvip.
Nah so I take lost 250k for sure two odd when I still day play gamble.
Everything nah luck, people where get fix match no day talk am

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by hopexter(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2022
Bendeco02:
Happy Igbo are rising in politics via Perter Obi.

In few years time, Igbo will dust those agbadorians mocking them, saying that they don't know politics as they did in education.

If agbodo master don't win upcoming election, only God knows when they will smell that presidency again.

You should be concerned about the region who has never won the presidency before and pray fervently that Mr. Obi wins it undecided
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by ifihearam: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2022
These peter;s supporters are the reason this man will fail woefully.

I saw one the other day posting,obi carrying his own bag? Na your papa go carry bag for am before?
In the UK a prime minister carry his bags, I remember when Trump won and paid a visit to Obama, its a tradition the president elect visits the current president with a gift, the gift Trump gave to Obama at he entrance,he looked back all security didnt take it from him, he had to walk in and drop it by himself in the office...Obi is deceiving you people, we see through him, Soludo sees through him and all reasonable and wise people does only fools and gullible idiots gets carried away. He will and can Never be president.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by omonnakoda: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2022
I do not have confidence in our security personnel. Many are illiterate, drug users and poorly trained and are just glorified thugs
They will be no match for determined and well trained adversaries
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Walai(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2022
Guy don't go there. We have some of the best security personnels in the world. The problem is corruption.
DSS is highly trained with best global security skills.
Ever wondered why the Nigerian security easily burst high profile crimes when a bounty is placed on the criminals?

omonnakoda:
I do not have confidence in our security personnel. Many are illiterate, drug users and poorly trained and are just glorified thugs
They will be no match for determined and well trained adversaries
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 10:44am On Dec 23, 2022
Dem no want make the pissing machine do wetin dey him mind.
No Funsho Williams reloaded.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by omonnakoda: 10:47am On Dec 23, 2022
Walai:
Guy don't go there. We have some of the best security personnels in the world. The problem is corruption.
DSS is highly trained with best global security skills.
Ever wondered why the Nigerian security easily burst high profile crimes when a bounty is placed on the criminals?

We are talking about personal security not bursting crimes. Body guard duty in a crowded space
Try and understand before jumping in to react

How many times have we seen the security detail of VIPs in Nigeria kill innocent people, injure them, beat them or destroy their property? Is that what they are trained to do. Often they are not even able to defend themselves as we saw with Apostle Suleiman
I do not believe all that show of force protects VIPs from a trained assassin
They have very little training in how to relate to the public. If there is any shooting incident scores of civilians will be killed there because they are simply not trained . If someone in that crowd is a sniper then you would realize how clueless they are

If you do not know what we are talking about ask questions before jumping in blindly
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by OmogeDora: 10:50am On Dec 23, 2022
No be small thing!
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Walai(m): 10:58am On Dec 23, 2022
It all boils down to the general mentality of our national security. They are trained with the mindset of protecting the govt. but not the people. A typical colonial security architecture.
We have a long way to go bro. This country needs total over hauling cos we have not actually evolved as a real nation.
But as far as gallantry is concerned, Nigerian security remains some of the best in the world. Give them one third of the American security logistics and weapons and see them capture West Africa in 3hrs

omonnakoda:

We are talking about personal security not bursting crimes. Body guard duty in a crowded space
Try and understand before jumping in to react

How many times have we seen the security detail of VIPs in Nigeria kill innocent people, injure them, beat them or destroy their property? Is that what they are trained to do. Often they are not even able to defend themselves as we saw with Apostle Suleiman
I do not believe all that show of force protects VIPs from a trained assassin
They have very little training in how to relate to the public. If there is any shooting incident scores of civilians will be killed there because they are simply not trained . If someone in that crowd is a sniper then you would realize how clueless they are

If you do not know what we are talking about ask questions before jumping in blindly

Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by odomanis: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
Lmaooo I thought Peter Obi said he doesn’t use Security?

So that you guys will kill him,abi ? It wont work.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by ComeToJesus: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2022
Horla1000:

Omo Igbo don drop quote say Lagos is no man's land, better do go and trace your origin... (Awon omo atiohun rinwa)

Lagos is a former federal capital built from the Federal purse. You guys don't have sense of history.

Tinubu never built anything of reckoning in Lagos. Jakande even did a better job. Tinubu's Lagos was ridden with filth and chaos.

He's a worst case for a president.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by otipoju(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2022
lereinter:

He doesn't use security

He carries his bag himself

He doesn't fly first class

He doesn't eat sumptuous food

He drinks only nylon water

All this audio, projecting a facade has all expired

Shame

With the new trend of assassinating promising Labour Party candidates and leaders, it's a very wise move...it also indicates that the powers that run this country are behind this man.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Livingstone124: 11:06am On Dec 23, 2022
My Presido

Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Wainey: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2022
Bendeco02:
Happy Igbo are rising in politics via Perter Obi.

In few years time, Igbo will dust those agbadorians mocking them, saying that they don't know politics as they did in education.

If agbodo master don't win upcoming election, only God knows when they will smell that presidency again.
Wow, 2023 is heavily tribalized.
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by azikiweironsi(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2022
yarimo:

Looking like Anini leading to the stake for public execution grin grin
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by omonnakoda: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Walai:
It all boils down to the general mentality of our national security. They are trained with the mindset of protecting the govt. but not the people. A typical colonial security architecture.
We have a long way to go bro. This country needs total over hauling cos we have not actually evolved as a real nation.
But as far as gallantry is concerned, Nigerian security remains some of the best in the world. Give them one third of the American security logistics and weapons and see them capture West Africa in 3hrs

It is a training issue. it is as simple as that. Good training takes time and money
We are not discussing gallantry but personal security/bodyguard duty
Sometime you find a security person in civilian space with AK 47 who has no training or orientation to public safety. If you check you might discover his total training with the weapon is not up to 10 hours and he is thrown into the public space
Yes there may be hangover problems from the colonial era but this is a training and orientation issue. I do not think colonialism has anything to do with the fact that many of them are alcoholics and drug users
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by GorillaApp(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2022
Walai:
The thing is that the cabals have already settled for PO to repair all the damages they caused.
He is the incoming President no doubt but I don't envy him at all. The work too much
I'm seriously thinking along this line too. This level of security is proving something
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by offorgerald: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Incoming!!
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by jamace(m): 11:27am On Dec 23, 2022
yarimo:
Go and meet your shaky shaky grandpa... grin

Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Ekrenji: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2022
Star boy Obi
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by netricoin: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2022
The Batified are new to Nigeria politics, that is why you see them with their 419 prediction on how Peter obi is going to perform in the SW. If the they were yorubas in the SW that voted for the presidential candidate of APGA in 2003 that was not even popular among Nigerian, how much more of a Peter obi that is very popular among Nigerian
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Biggest mistake of pdp is losing this man over Atiku.. 70% of votes Atiku got in South last election is because of obi"s presence. Imagine obi and kwankwaso as pdp candidate its game over for Agbado master Tulumbu
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by Walai(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Same thing I'm saying. Give them one third of the training and logistics America gives her security and see them perform wonders.
Unfortunately, corruption is the real problem here. Even if govt. provides more funds to them the money will still be looted as usual by the top ranking officers.

omonnakoda:
It is a training issue. it is as simple as that. Good training takes time and money
We are not discussing gallantry but personal security/bodyguard duty
Sometime you find a security person in civilian space with AK 47 who has no training or orientation to public safety. If you check you might discover his total training with the weapon is not up to 10 hours and he is thrown into the public space
Yes there may be hangover problems from the colonial era but this is a training and orientation issue. I do not think colonialism has anything to do with the fact that many of them are alcoholics and drug users
Re: Heavy Security Around Peter Obi (pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:43am On Dec 23, 2022
I thought he had been acting all simple
Dude is a pretentious thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo At Tony Elumelu Bootcamp 2015 Program / Lagos Dumps Beggars, Homeless In Onitsha / Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.