Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

“Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) (24277 Views)

CORRECT INTERPRETATION Of “four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
rontolo:
So disheartening that the man, Tinubu, may end up as President. That’s because the system is rigged by the political elites. Look at Tinubu’s primary supporters. All beneficiaries of his political stranglehold. Many are also hoping to reap at the expense of the majority!

Nigerians must support Peter Obi as Nigerias only hope to return power to the people. Nigeria needs a reset. Nigeria is finished under a Tinubu Presidency!

Same with Obi.

Go to Facebook, Twitter, and so on, Obedients are 99% Igbos.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by EngrKemp: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
owobokiri:
Mistakenly you say?
How is that a mistake!?
He talks like a man who does not know where he is in every rally he has attended and you call that a "mistake"?
"Buulaabuuluu bluu buulaavaa " is a mistake?
"Buuuaarii, Buuuuuaaarrii, Buuuuuaaarrii Say it again Buuuuuaaarrii" that's a mistake too?
"Broooooooom vrooooom broooooooom vrooooom " mistake?
"Down payment for roasted corn" is a mistake?
"Recruit 50 million youths into the army" is a mistake too?

We help Evil by providing excuses for Evil acts!
At this stage, it's obvious that the man is totally senile and inebriated. Dementia is fast setting in! It's what it's. He's obviously losing full control of his faculties! This is not new and can happen to anyone getting old, including me and you!
What is troubling though, is the desperation with which very corrupt folks will want to foist him on all of us senile or not.., even when his obvious infirmities keep getting worse! That shows you how unpatriotic and medieval some of these people can be in their quest for raw power.

Tinubu is not making mistakes with his speaches at every stop! Was he making this mistakes when he was campaigning to be the Lagos State governor? The answer is No! He has detoriated over the last few years. The man is grossly unwell! Uncoordinated verbiage are symbols of senility..

Supuuuu !!!

My brother u are learned..

Supuu !! I tell u

1 Like

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by ejay25(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
LIST OF MY FILMS THAT MADE THE SDG FILM FESTIVALS FOR AWARENESS, THERE IS NEED FOR YOUTUBE ENGAGEMENT WHICH REQUIRES 30% OF THE JUDGES DECISION

1. ALMOST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ryTerHE9Q

2. AFTER THOUGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt68tRAJIo8

3. THOUGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dTmfS64b78

4. NOTICE BOARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_y8TluOQQw

5. UPCOMING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1QlVNs-IW4
6. OKUOMOSE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pATWSj55w-g

PLEASE WATCH, LIKE, COMMENT. THEY ARE ALL ON THEIR YOUTUBE PAGE.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by asanausana91: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
BATified2023:
must u igbos bring anyone down before u promote your failure
this is not about igbos, this is about Nigeria.
Mind you,iam not an Igbo man.
All I want is a capable hands, fit physically and mentally.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
If by mistake Tinubu win (God for bid) then all the SW are MAD excluding my family and all the real Omoluabi's.

Shut your intolerant mouth.

Let people exercise their rights.

President Richard Nixon was forgetful. He had Alzheimer's disease. He even once forgot he was president of the United States.

And yet you cannot mention great United States presidents without mentioning Nixon.

Same with Roosevelt, who suffered from Parkinson's disease, and yet left a national conservation legacy behind which still defines America today.

We advocates of Tinubu know his capability to work with the best minds. That is why we are supporting him.

Imagine having some of the best brains in key sectors like health, education, economy, agriculture. We know Tinubu is capable of filling up these spaces with some of the best the country can offer.

The presidential job is not bricklaying job where we need a man with 6 packs. Neither is it a one-man job like Obi likes to make it seem. It is a team job, only that the president takes the full responsibility for his cabinet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
asanausana91:
this is not about igbos, this is about Nigeria.
Mind you,iam not an Igbo man.
All I want is a capable hands, fit physically and mentally.

How do you know a man who is fit physically and mentally?

That a man looks physically healthy, does not mean they are healthy.

Some medical conditions do not even have symptoms.

1 Like

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc_iEYOiBPM

While talking in Abuja during a gathering, Presidential Candidate of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu mistakenly said “No more ASUU strike, Four Years Course for You, Fours Years Job, Seven Years ..... Seven Years Job”.
Na to go school for 30 yrs na
Sothat the job go last
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Zeezenho: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
The 1 to 1 dollar electricity and fuel you promised during buhari campaign is this on papers after 8 years and you want us to believe this too.

Agbado man stop whining us nah we are smarter than your urchins.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by asanausana91: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

How do you know a man who is fit physically and mentally?

That a man looks physically healthy, does not mean they are healthy.

Some medical conditions do not even have symptoms.

for christ sake I want you to say the truth. With all these gafes from Tinubu can you swear that Tinubu is mentally fit? If you swear that Tinubu is fit for the job I will rest my case.

1 Like

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
asanausana91:
for christ sake I want you to say the truth. With all these gafes from Tinubu can you swear that Tinubu is mentally fit? If you swear that Tinubu is fit for the job I will rest my case.

You have not answered my question.

How do you know a man who is physically and mentally fit?
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by asanausana91: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You have not answered my question.

How do you know a man who is physically and mentally fit?

your ability to remember things is a sign of mental fitness.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Buhari4sale:
Is that what u are looking for all over the internet? His mistakes...

Your life don burn

Is that a mistake?
Thats dementia at play.
You put Buhari for sale and you expect us to accept Tinubu the way he is?
Kai,Satan really get representatives o.

1 Like

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thedon22:
Is this all Obis supporters have to campaign for Obi ? These people are not serious at all. Obi has no achievement for them to campaign with so they result to stalking Tinubus speeches. Bunch of failures !

You don't stalk a failure to see him fail.
He just disgraces himself in public because its his nature to do so.

Enjoy your 4 years for 4 years job.
Orue!
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by mechanics(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hahahahah, that's how he will be making blunders if he eventually wins, but God will surely intervene.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
asanausana91:
your ability to remember things is a sign of mental fitness.

You are confusing memory with mental fitness.

If you lack emotional intelligence, and yet have great memory, you will be regarded as not mentally fit.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by int0x80(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
This man should be resting in old people home! He doesn't even know what he's saying anymore grin grin
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
/
2015: Empty promises from APC. Nigerians cheered.

2019: Empty promises from APC. Nigerians cheered.

2022: More empty promises from APC. And some people who would love to be referred to as humans with brains are still cheering grin

I thought they said stick no dey poke person for eyes twice.

/

1 Like

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by ArcChu: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
Another promise

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by 00FFT00(m): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubu is a disaster that can never happen to Nigeria.
He will withdraw from the presidential race, latest in January.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by RestructureNig4: 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha

Bloody Muhamedian pig
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by barinedan(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2022
4 years courae, 4 years job does it mean after 4 years my employment will be terminated? Do these men reason before talking or they just stand on stage and start talking rubbish?
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Sammy5413(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
Chai this man eh, APC should stop him from speaking in auditoriums. He's really painting apc so bad. What is the meaning of four years course, four years job?
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Godstiger(m): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mystic216:
It’s not a mistake, his brain is not functioning properly anymore
He should step down for Peter Obi
He should take care of his health

Watch how urchins will try hard to defend this embarrassment

People like TINUBU and Atiku should be answering questions in jail and not contesting for presidency

Peter Obi for 2023
Only "IF" Nigeria happens to be a sane clan.. Only then
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Shut your intolerant mouth.

Let people exercise their rights.

President Richard Nixon was forgetful. He had Alzheimer's disease. He even once forgot he was president of the United States.

And yet you cannot mention great United States presidents without mentioning Nixon.

Same with Roosevelt, who suffered from Parkinson's disease, and yet left a national conservation legacy behind which still defines America today.

We advocates of Tinubu know his capability to work with the best minds. That is why we are supporting him.

Imagine having some of the best brains in key sectors like health, education, economy, agriculture. We know Tinubu is capable of filling up these spaces with some of the best the country can offer.

The presidential job is not bricklaying job where we need a man with 6 packs. Neither is it a one-man job like Obi likes to make it seem. It is a team job, only that the president takes the full responsibility for his cabinet.
May thunder do the needful to you. so you want us to elect a man that's suffering from Parkinson and Alzheimer's because he's from your tribe.

1 Like

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
So na this useless idiot with expired brain Wey wan siddon for Rock carry this useless country abi?
Who did I offend to become a Nigerian?!!!!!!
angry angry angry angry
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

May thunder do the needful to you. so you want us to elect a man that's suffering from Parkinson and Alzheimer's because he's from your tribe.

God will continue to punish that guy that said that useless comment and him and his entire generation will be plunged into a world of eternal suffering and misery
So because president Nixon was forgetful and Alzheimerismic then we should elect the same person to carry this half dead Nigeria on his shoulders?!!
Tinubu will be lucky If he remember his name by next week…
angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Madups(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thedon22:

Is it a lie ? You people don't feed fulfilled without mentioning Tinubus name daily. Las las, you will feel alright.
See the way people stalk and monitor tinubu that the same way people stalk Atiku and Obi. Know this and know peace.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
God punish APC supporters in Jesus name
If they win by mistake I pray that they will never ever get money to leave Nigeria for UK OR FRANCE OT CANADA And they will all suffer and die here in tinubus Nigeria Igor all eternity

Iselesss Bastards it will never be well with APC SUPPORTERS!!!!!!!!’nnnnn[b][/b] angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Thedon22: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
asanausana91:
you are disgrace to all the fools in this country. You expect a man like this to be president? No no no
Osinbajo visited Tinubu yesterday, Soludo spoke for him the other day, El- Rufai is campaigning for him in Kaduna. Who is with Obi? Unknown non-achievers like yourself. A friend of the wise is wise, so, who is the fool between us? By 29th April all eternal fools would have been unveiled on this platform.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

I asked the fellow to support whoever he wishes.

But he should stop using emotional blackmail to influence our own decision.

Obi is a pathological liar, and yet many are following him.

That is the beauty of democracy.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Thedon22: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
Madups:
See the way people stalk and monitor tinubu that the same way people stalk Atiku and Obi. Know this and know peace.
Another lie. Nobody cares about Obi because he is going nowhere. So much so that even his home state gov, Soludo, doesn't care about his chances. It is people like you that are crying more than the bereaved. I can't remember the last time I commented on Obis thread but you people always creating anti-Tinubus threads because you see him as the biggest threath to your principal. Same way you people threatened Soludo for saying his mind. Anyway April 29 is destined already for Tinubu.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Waywardson6: 2:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Naaaa waaaa oooooo. Wahala deyyyyyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onochie To Peter Obi: You Failed Anambra; Go Home, You Can't Be President / Another Bomb Blast At ThisDay Office In Kaduna, 10 Killed / Gombe Youths Reject Amina Abubakar-umar As Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.