Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

“Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) (24279 Views)

CORRECT INTERPRETATION Of “four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Thedon22: 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You don't stalk a failure to see him fail.
He just disgraces himself in public because its his nature to do so.

Enjoy your 4 years for 4 years job.
Orue!
Nonetheless he will be the next president April 29th and he will rule for 8years and will be the best to ever rule Nigeria. Your insignificant vote can't change otherwise as shown during your much publicised, Psquare infused Port Harcourt rally yesterday. Just know that a friend of a loser is a loser. Enjoy your April 29 lose in advance.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
KennethEnyi:

God will continue to punish that guy that said that useless comment and him and his entire generation will be plunged into a world of eternal suffering and misery
So because president Nixon was forgetful and Alzheimerismic then we should elect the same person to carry this half dead Nigeria on his shoulders?!!
Tinubu will be lucky If he remember his name by next week…
angry angry angry angry

Why did you not mention me directly, you cowardly nitwit.

It is you and your loved ones that will not survive up to February, 2023.

In fact, you will not be alive to witness the election.

Mannerless, uncouth, fanatical riffraff.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Madups(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thedon22:

Another lie. Nobody cares about Obi because he is going nowhere. So much so that even his home state gov, Soludo, doesn't care about his chances. It is people like you that are crying more than the bereaved. I can't remember the last time I commented on Obis thread but you people always creating anti-Tinubus threads because you see him as the biggest threath to your principal. Same way you people threatened Soludo for saying his mind. Anyway April 29 is destined already for Tinubu.
come no body send you to support the agbado guy.. the last time i check presidential candidates in the upcoming election pass 15 and only mr agbado dey release sound track every week. That one no be me or anybody's fault.

1 Like

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

I asked the fellow to support whoever he wishes.

But he should stop using emotional blackmail to influence our own decision.

Obi is a pathological liar, and yet many are following him.

That is the beauty of democracy.
Obi a pathological liar versus Tinubu, a convicted drug baron, certificate forger, bullion van criminal, identity theft, Agbero lord, just to mention but a few. Which one is better?
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
ThEGodBRoThEr2:

Obi a pathological liar versus Tinubu, a convicted drug baron, certificate forger, bullion van criminal, identity theft, Agbero lord, just to mention but a few. Which one is better?

You were the one that convicted him abi?

Bullion van criminal? What type of crime is that?

No matter your grudges, Tinubu is way better than the Pandora con man.

Because a pathological liar should be a no-no for anyone.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
RestructureNig4:

Bloody Muhamedian pig
I won't reply you but this is enough.

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You were the one that convicted him abi?

Bullion van criminal? What type of crime is that?

No matter your grudges, Tinubu is way better than the Pandora con man.

Because a pathological liar should be a no-no for anyone.

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
[quote author=ThEGodBRoThEr2 post=119375438][/quote]

I didn't expect much from a typical Obidunce.

Good riddance!!!
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by KennethEnyi(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Why did you not mention me directly, you cowardly nitwit.

It is you and your loved ones that will not survive up to February, 2023.

In fact, you will not be alive to witness the election.

Mannerless, uncouth, fanatical riffraff.

E pain am!!!
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thedon22:

Nonetheless he will be the next president April 29th and he will rule for 8years and will be the best to ever rule Nigeria. Your insignificant vote can't change otherwise as shown during your much publicised, Psquare infused Port Harcourt rally yesterday. Just know that a friend of a loser is a loser. Enjoy your April 29 lose in advance.

You can cry a tank full,OK.
The whole world can now see that your candidate is terribly sick. You people are really wicked o.

1 Like

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2022
KennethEnyi:

E pain am!!!

We know who is going to wail after the elections.

By then, the music would have changed from "Biafra or death".
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by uchwar1: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Congratulations in advance to President Shetima
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by diadem10: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
I told Seun to warn his Ipob mod who's fond of bringing up incomplete speech of Tinubu to agend some agenda. That particular mod knows himself. Warn yourself! Yeye dey smell.

Tinubu was talking about students loans! Tinubu said the students would have access to loans and will also be able to pay back their loans for the years they schooled. That was before he enumerated by saying 4 years for 4 years course. That is within 4 years of jobs, they would have paid their students loans within 4 years!
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by ufotunang: 5:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nawaoooo..... see the person you want to vote as your president...I pity nigerians
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by buzikid49515: 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
diadem10:
I told Seun to warn his Ipob mod who's fond of bringing up incomplete speech of Tinubu to agend some agenda. That particular mod knows himself. Warn yourself! Yeye dey smell.

Tinubu was talking about students loans! Tinubu said the students would have access to loans and will also be able to pay back their loans for the years they schooled. That was before he enumerated by saying 4 years for 4 years course. That is within 4 years of jobs, they would have paid their students loans within 4 years!
Lost soul
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by asanausana91: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thedon22:

Osinbajo visited Tinubu yesterday, Soludo spoke for him the other day, El- Rufai is campaigning for him in Kaduna. Who is with Obi? Unknown non-achievers like yourself. A friend of the wise is wise, so, who is the fool between us? By 29th April all eternal fools would have been unveiled on this platform.
how old are you?
Did you suddenly forget what Elrufai said about Tinubu age? I know that if I tell you that buhari, Elrufai will vote for Atiku you will not agree but e go shock you.
Talking about Soludo, hahahaaaa �. Go and watch the video and see how Soludo welcome Atiku and what he said about Atiku.
The mistake Tinubu is making is that he believed that those top politicians have a say in this elections. The 133millions of Nigerians are angree with the top politicians and since the election is by BVAS no governor can decide where the election will go.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by MDK777: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
Before we believe your lies what about the student loan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u66LZ-Z0zdg
. Please always bring this particular video under his campaign for our gullible fellows to remember the repetition of 2015 lamba
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by MDK777: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Obi must win all OBIdient enemies will die before that day
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Thedon22: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
asanausana91:
how old are you?
Did you suddenly forget what Elrufai said about Tinubu age? I know that if I tell you that buhari, Elrufai will vote for Atiku you will not agree but e go shock you.
Talking about Soludo, hahahaaaa �. Go and watch the video and see how Soludo welcome Atiku and what he said about Atiku.
The mistake Tinubu is making is that he believed that those top politicians have a say in this elections. The 133millions of Nigerians are angree with the top politicians and since the election is by BVAS no governor can decide where the election will go.
You are the one I should ask about your age. Go and find out what is happening in Oyo State that is under PDP. Makindes deputy has announced they are voting for Tinubu. Osun will follow suit as Adeleke has no option. And which El-Rufai ? The one that followed Tinubu to Chatam House and even happily answered questions on Tinubus behalf. And about BVAAS seems you don't know that elections is about influence. I don't belong to any party but I am voting for Tinubu and so are my friends. Didn't you watch Tinubus rally at TBS? The whole Lagos was at a standstill.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Thedon22: 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
Madups:
come no body send you to support the agbado guy.. the last time i check presidential candidates in the upcoming election pass 15 and only mr agbado dey release sound track every week. That one no be me or anybody's fault.
That's the point. Why cant Obis supporters know what others have to offer when compared to Obi ? Kola Abiola, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Sowore and several others are there. Why fixated on Tinubu ? Many Obis supporters see Tinubu in their dreams. Only today more than 12 threads had been created against him, some repetition. Tinubu has so much prominence while others are ignored. The one and only JAGABAN, their nemesis !
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by felzokugo(m): 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2022
He is aged and sick. But greedy idiots around him will keep urging him on.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Madups(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thedon22:

That's the point. Why cant Obis supporters know what others have to offer when compared to Obi ? Kola Abiola, Atiku, Kwankwaso, Sowore and several others are there. Why fixated on Tinubu ? Many Obis supporters see Tinubu in their dreams. Only today more than 12 threads had been created against him, some repetition. Tinubu has so much prominence while others are ignored. The one and only JAGABAN, their nemesis !
Again i ask you for the second time. why e be say na only tinubu dey release sound track? Baba na artist? Or na movie producer him be?

1 Like

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Thedon22: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
Madups:
Again i ask you for the second time. why e be say na only tinubu dey release sound track? Baba na artist? Or na movie producer him be?
No be so Buhari do become President ? Wetin wrong if Tinubu do same become president ?
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by asanausana91: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thedon22:

You are the one I should ask about your age. Go and find out what is happening in Oyo State that is under PDP. Makindes deputy has announced they are voting for Tinubu. Osun will follow suit as Adeleke has no option. And which El-Rufai ? The one that followed Tinubu to Chatam House and even happily answered questions on Tinubus behalf. And about BVAAS seems you don't know that elections is about influence. I don't belong to any party but I am voting for Tinubu and so are my friends. Didn't you watch Tinubus rally at TBS? The whole Lagos was at a standstill.
hahahaaaa �, do you know how close Tambuwal was with wike? Have you watched the video where Elrufai was complaining about Tinubu?
When Atiku stood as father during Buhari son's wedding what were you thinking.
In the north their are 3 groups that decide where the northern votes goes to.
1) the religious leaders
2) the traditional leaders
3) the ex generals
Tinubu is tactically trying to bring a division in Nigeria that can lead to a religious war, the northern elders are very wise they will not allow that. How can a reasonable human being vote for a ticket with same faith, Tinubu publicly said that northern Christians are incompetent and you still believe that the north will vote for that kind of human?
Tinubu have have no single investment in the north, even pure water shop Tinubu don't have in the north.
The same Tinubu insulted Buhari in ogun state, using his Yoruba dialect to show how bigotry he is. You think the north will forget? You must be joking.
I am a northerner and I can confidently tell you that Tinubu will surely pay for insulting the president.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Madups(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thedon22:

No be so Buhari do become President ? Wetin wrong if Tinubu do same become president ?
buhari gaffe during the whole campaign you fit count am for one hand.. But you see this your uncle own.. E dey uncountable already. We never even enter January.

1 Like

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by asanausana91: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thedon22:

mr man, Buhari had more than 12 million vote already before he even start campaign.
Tinubu was supposed to use money to get his vote but with this kind of gaffes most of his supporters are having a second thought. Tinubu is sick, the drugs he used when he was young is seriously showing on him now.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Thedon22: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaaa �, do you know how close Tambuwal was with wike? Have you watched the video where Elrufai was complaining about Tinubu?
When Atiku stood as father during Buhari son's wedding what were you thinking.
In the north their are 3 groups that decide where the northern votes goes to.
1) the religious leaders
2) the traditional leaders
3) the ex generals
Tinubu is tactically trying to bring a division in Nigeria that can lead to a religious war, the northern elders are very wise they will not allow that. How can a reasonable human being vote for a ticket with same faith, Tinubu publicly said that northern Christians are incompetent and you still believe that the north will vote for that kind of human?
Tinubu have have no single investment in the north, even pure water shop Tinubu don't have in the north.
The same Tinubu insulted Buhari in ogun state, using his Yoruba dialect to show how bigotry he is. You think the north will forget? You must be joking.
I am a northerner and I can confidently tell you that Tinubu will surely pay for insulting the president.
Let's have this discussion again after my friends and I have voted for Tinubu. Then we will know who aligns with the loser.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Thedon22: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Madups:
buhari gaffe during the whole campaign you fit count am for one hand.. But you see this your uncle own.. E dey uncountable already. We never even enter January.
The more you people engage in propaganda campaign against Tinubu the more people appreciate him. Can't you see from the rallies that while Obis rallies are reducing Tinubus rallies are getting filled up. Even Psquare couldn't pull the crowd out for Obi.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Thedon22: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2022
asanausana91:
mr man, Buhari had more than 12 million vote already before he even start campaign.
Tinubu was supposed to use money to get his vote but with this kind of gaffes most of his supporters are having a second thought. Tinubu is sick, the drugs he used when he was young is seriously showing on him now.
People said more than this about Buhari yet he won. You people said Tinubu will not win the primaries yet he did. You said the northern govs had abandoned him yet El-Rufai followed him to Chatam House. So, we are used to your prophesies of doom against Tinubu that never come to pass. In Nigeria the most abused candidate always win, so may you abuse him
the more.
Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by asanausana91: 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thedon22:

People said more than this about Buhari yet he won. You people said Tinubu will not win the primaries yet he did. You said the northern govs had abandoned him yet El-Rufai followed him to Chatam House. So, we are used to your prophesies of doom against Tinubu that never come to pass. In Nigeria the most abused candidate always win, so may you abuse him up
the more.
I can swear to you that Muslim Muslim ticket will never succeed.
Tinubu intensions was to divide this country along religious line. He insulted the whole Christians of this country, I can assure you that only Foolish christians will vote for Tinubu and I know we don't have them much. Even the DG of Tinubu campaign (Lalong) will not vote for him.

1 Like

Re: “Four Years Course For You, Four Years Job” - Tinubu (Video) by Thedon22: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
asanausana91:
I can swear to you that Muslim Muslim ticket will never succeed.
We will see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose / VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa / Lagos Removes Bottlenecks On Lekki Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.