Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi (2280 Views)

Oga Ndi Oga Movement With Over 100k Members Endorses Peter Obi (Photos, Video) / Afenifere Endorses Peter Obi, Says It's South East's Turn(video) / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by ElekeNtioba: 4:48am On Dec 23, 2022
Renowned flutist and former President of the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN), Tee Mac Omatshola Iseli, has endorsed the Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi.

He took out on Instagram ad to share his endorsement and encouraged Nigerians to vote Peter Obi.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmYxOJYIQFm/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by ElekeNtioba: 4:48am On Dec 23, 2022
TeeMac says Tinubu is unfit to rule Nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by ican2020: 4:49am On Dec 23, 2022
They are tired of going round and round and want to move forward

Forward ever we move

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by SaiOba: 4:52am On Dec 23, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by crossfm: 4:55am On Dec 23, 2022
Hehehe .

Who no like better thing.

If not for sentiment and hatred even chief urchin and zombie know that Peter Obi is the best man for the job.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by herkeem: 4:59am On Dec 23, 2022
Hmmmmmm..... Peter Obi is a goal....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDZFFxFeKXU
Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by PureMe01: 5:00am On Dec 23, 2022
Agbado urchins will just collapse this night

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by youngmd: 5:01am On Dec 23, 2022
Every important personality and group has endorse obi .God has crown obi we are waiting for inec to do the needful

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:21am On Dec 23, 2022
We are not bastard ipob fools that attack everyone for there choice of political affiliations. TeeMac as a matured man is free to decide on who to support and who not to support.
If it were to be the other way round, the foolish flatheadds that wake there father up with kicks and slap on there desert head would have flock the thread with insults. Cursed bastards

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by Trapnews: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2022
After 2023 election. We should have a full list of Igbos and their sponsors. We will not wait for the Biafra or death movement to start before dealing with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by xratedxG: 6:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Peter Obi win win. Hand of God is with You

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by Penguin2: 6:19am On Dec 23, 2022
It is so important to him that he had to pay for an Instagram advertisement. Lol!

Tinubu has no single genuine supporter; just paid fools roaming around Nairaland Street and constituting nuisance.

Another set are some set of idiots who are hoping to benefit from his administration and ranks their selfish interest above the altruistic good of the people.

Ndi ala!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by TimFisher2: 6:20am On Dec 23, 2022
lipsrsealed

I see one renowned urchin here by name Ihoooordspy having cardiac arrest.

I see him in severe pains

I see his eyes turning red

I see him coughing out white substance

I see doctor examine the substance

I see doctor confirming that it was a high induce of munching to much Agbado and Ewa combine

I see him been relapsed to coma immediately after seeing this news

I see him coming back to life on 1st March 2023

This I have seen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by warripekin(m): 6:41am On Dec 23, 2022
Obi we know. Dattis a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by Doyou2019: 6:48am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
We are not bastard ipob fools that attack everyone for there choice of political affiliations. TeeMac as a matured man is free to decide on who to support and who not to support.
If it were to be the other way round, the foolish flatheadds that wake there father up with kicks and slap on there desert head would have flock the thread with insults. Cursed bastards

Sorry, but I think it's you Tinubidiots who are tagged BATSTARDS.
So dear Yekini, I'm just here wondering how the Easterners got in your Bastard shit. Pray tell grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by Gadafii: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
lamentation of a pained dirty urchin

Please don’t stop crying, because your eyes must pepper cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by BossGerald: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Eeyaaah tongue

They should keep sniper away from you oo Woo!
Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Without addressing him as In-law to Tinubu, is the name Teemac a household name?

Who know him and his inconsequential endorsement of Pandora criminal

We know soludo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 7:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Okay
Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by SHINJA: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You this head slamming mohammadian Yoruba Muslim terrorist calm down...

Soon we Yoruba Christians will chase all of you out of Southwest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by maestroferddi: 7:27am On Dec 23, 2022
I am watching these funny MODs to see why this thread should not hit front-page...

Peter Obi is winning this election hands down...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by Phoen1X: 7:38am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubu's criminal past and his drug induced weak mindset are serious roadblocks for intelligent minds to overlook,...not even buhari ,his party man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 23, 2022
He's clearly someone with common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by Jimmythewise: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2022
And someone who is not related to tinubu is killing himself for tinubu on nairaland because of 5k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by faceland: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2022
I don't think he endorsed Obi as President, he is just using him for publicity.
Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by faceland: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2022
Phoen1X:
Tinubu's criminal past and his drug induced weak mindset are serious roadblocks for intelligent minds to overlook,...not even buhari ,his party man.

I can wait for February let Nairaland and Tweeter rest from Tinubu updates.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by mii4u(f): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Nobody is attacking Tinubu becos he is Yoruba, we are only rooting for the best candidate. If u think it's all about tribe, try bringing Hope Uzodinma and Osibanjo and see who the igbos will vote.

We are talking about competence here and I'm sure u all understand that but pretend not to know anymore. Tinubu must have done a lot in time past but at the moment he is no longer wat he used to be and that is just the plain truth. Tinubu isn't fit anymore, his strength is failing him by the day.

This election has nothing to do with tribe, everyone must have dropped that tribal card and go for competence and agility.
Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by cmikel: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by Rapuru14: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2022
Trapnews:
After 2023 election. We should have a full list of Igbos and their sponsors. We will not wait for the Biafra or death movement to start before dealing with them.

Cursed soul!
Tell your government to start dealing with BH sponsors first. Idi@t.
Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by Signum(f): 8:27am On Dec 23, 2022
Mods, pls take this to front page already.

I want to drink some urchins tears..

But where is NwaAmaikpe sef?
Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by BATified2023: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2022
TimFisher2:
lipsrsealed

I see one renowned urchin here by name Ihoooordspy having cardiac arrest.

I see him in severe pains

I see his eyes turning red

I see him coughing out white substance

I see doctor examine the substance

I see doctor confirming that it was a high induce of munching to much Agbado and Ewa combine

I see him been relapsed to coma immediately after seeing this news

I see him coming back to life on 1st March 2023

This I have seen.
ihordspy is a reasonable n enlightened individual n he doesn’t see things like u Igbo

An average tinubu supporter believes in freedom of choice n association but u igbos believe everyone must do the same thing no wonder u are killing d so called people u are fighting for

When mercy Johnson supported tinubu u igbos insulted her

When joke Silva supported Tinubu u igbos insulted here

Same with everyone supporting tinubu

U igbos keep on insulting everyone but here is tee mac supporting obi n no one is insulting him

Psquare supported obi n even performed for obi n nobody insulted them

But brymo only supported tinubu n called him city boy n u igbos insulted d daylight of him

It’s crystal clear u igbos are undemocratic n that’s y u are having issues in Nigeria, Yorubas won’t kill or condemn cos u are supporting obi but on social media we see many madness of

I divorce my wife cos he wants tinubu
I disown my friend cos he wants tinubu n all other madness

My girlfriend can support obi n it’s her choice but I know if your gf supports tinubu all hell will b lose
Re: Tinubu's In-law Endorses Peter Obi by GoodCane: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2022
Every sane Nigerian knows Obi is the best man for the job. Even tehifnubu'in-law knows this too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-lagos Police Chief Now King / Akpabio Raises Alarm Over Illegal Use Of His Phone Number / The Ivorian Crisis: The Opinion Of A Cameroonian Presidential Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.