Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,658 members, 7,865,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

2023: Buhari Vows To Campaign For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Buhari Vows To Campaign For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates (228 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) / Buhari Restates His Commitment To Campaigning For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates / Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Buhari Vows To Campaign For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Azeemokoya: 6:42am On Dec 23, 2022
Ahead of the February 2023 elections, the Presidency on Wednesday said President Muhammadu Buhari was ready to campaign for the presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu, and all candidates of the All Progressives Congress with “full energy and conviction.”

This follows concerns in certain quarters that the President has not featured in campaigns since the national launch in Jos, Plateau State in mid-November.

However, the Presidency said while Buhari remains committed to party politics, the functions and duties of the President will take precedence.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, revealed this in a statement he signed on Wednesday titled ‘President Buhari ready to campaign for Tinubu and all APC candidates with energy and conviction.’

According to Shehu, the President “assures the All Progressives Congress and its candidates in the elections next year that he is ready at all times to campaign for the Presidential Candidate and all party candidates with “full energy and conviction.”

https://newsroundtheclock.com/2023-buhari-vows-to-campaign-for-tinubu-other-apc-candidates/

Re: 2023: Buhari Vows To Campaign For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Suunnn(f): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2022
Azeemokoya:
Ahead of the February 2023 elections, the Presidency on Wednesday said President Muhammadu Buhari was ready to campaign for the presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu, and all candidates of the All Progressives Congress with “full energy and conviction.”

This follows concerns in certain quarters that the President has not featured in campaigns since the national launch in Jos, Plateau State in mid-November.

However, the Presidency said while Buhari remains committed to party politics, the functions and duties of the President will take precedence.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, revealed this in a statement he signed on Wednesday titled ‘President Buhari ready to campaign for Tinubu and all APC candidates with energy and conviction.’

According to Shehu, the President “assures the All Progressives Congress and its candidates in the elections next year that he is ready at all times to campaign for the Presidential Candidate and all party candidates with “full energy and conviction.”

https://newsroundtheclock.com/2023-buhari-vows-to-campaign-for-tinubu-other-apc-candidates/

Birds of the same always flock together

Why won't he?
Re: 2023: Buhari Vows To Campaign For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by JASONjnr(m): 6:47am On Dec 23, 2022
I can bet with my chest that Buhari will Never ever vote for Tinubu......
Re: 2023: Buhari Vows To Campaign For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by greatiyk4u(m): 6:48am On Dec 23, 2022
He doesn't need to vow,

Let his action do the vowing if he is sincere about it

Tinubu ndo
Re: 2023: Buhari Vows To Campaign For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by LeoDeKing: 6:57am On Dec 23, 2022
JASONjnr:
Which chest? Is it the same one you have been beating since 2015?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Buhari Vows To Campaign For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Villa12(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2022
JAGABAN

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Vows To Campaign For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by JASONjnr(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Which chest? Is it the same one you have been beating since 2015?

Mr. urchin, Tinubu will never become a president of Nigeria.... You know better.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Vows To Campaign For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Villa12(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2022
JASONjnr:
LOl

The same chest you have been beating since time immemorial grin

Continue beating your chest Nwanne. That is what you guys are known for

Chest beater

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Vows To Campaign For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by JASONjnr(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Villa12:
LOl

The same chest you have been beating since time immemorial grin

Continue beating your chest Nwanne. That is what you guys are known for

Chest beater

Olodo.... there's a difference between BET and BEAT....

Anyway, I don't expect anything reasonable from someone who can easily switch from a normal conversation to BA LA BLU sort of gibberish...
Re: 2023: Buhari Vows To Campaign For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by Villa12(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2022
JASONjnr:

Olodo.... there's a difference between BET and BEAT....

Anyway, I don't expect anything reasonable from someone who can easily switch from a normal conversation to BA LA BLU sort of gibberish...
you and your demented obingo chest beat for a living

Ndi chest beater grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Buhari Vows To Campaign For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates by FrancescoFarino(f): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2022
Ashiwaju Jagaban

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Kawai / Why Are They Aren't Talking Now? / 2023: I Do Not ‘Bedwet’, Nor Am I A Spare Tyre,” – Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.