Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,374 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Enugu To Stage Protest On 25 December: Theme;- Gov. Ugwuanyi Must Resign.( VDA) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu To Stage Protest On 25 December: Theme;- Gov. Ugwuanyi Must Resign.( VDA) (260 Views)

My Report Was Downloaded Online: LP Witness Insists No Glitch On 25/2/23 / Lucky Irabor: Some Politicians Want To Lure The Army To Stage A Coup / 'You Must Resign' - Akpabio Tells Saraki After Senate Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu To Stage Protest On 25 December: Theme;- Gov. Ugwuanyi Must Resign.( VDA) by SaintSmart50(m): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2022
(graphics image)

This is to openly notify the Enugu state government able led by His Excellency Rt. Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of our planned peaceful protest coming up from 25th December 2022

We the good people of Enugu state cannot peacefully celebrate Christmas while our brothers, sisters, women, and children are being killed like a chicken at Eha-amufu in Isiuzo local government area of Enugu state

We wish to inform the state government that we are shutting down Enugu from 25th December until the governor resigned for failing to protect the lives and properties of the citizens he swore to protect, we shall all come along with some copses of those recently killed by the invaded Fulani terrorists

We are also aware that he has some Fulani leaders as aids in his cabinet and has failed to compel them to stop killing our people by their kinsmen, we also note that since the inception of this kilingls, the governor has failed to address Ndi Enugu or take any tangible step to stop the killings

We will no longer fold our hands and watch our people being killed by the Fulani bandits, in pain we hereby announce this triple P shutdown, we have also officially notified the government in written

We call on all the concerned citizens of Enugu state not to relax and celebrate because we can't tell the next victim after Eha-amufu, rather they should join us in this fight

I am Comrade David C. Ani (Enugu state coordinator NYAGGI)

For inquiry, partnership or support call me on 07089835858

Re: Enugu To Stage Protest On 25 December: Theme;- Gov. Ugwuanyi Must Resign.( VDA) by SaintSmart50(m): 7:13am On Dec 23, 2022
Front page Mr Moderators Mynd44 OAM4j
@Laslasticlala
Re: Enugu To Stage Protest On 25 December: Theme;- Gov. Ugwuanyi Must Resign.( VDA) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 23, 2022
grin

Mods should please move to jokes section!

The novel is so funny!
Re: Enugu To Stage Protest On 25 December: Theme;- Gov. Ugwuanyi Must Resign.( VDA) by TechW: 7:17am On Dec 23, 2022
Hmm, why not wait to vote him out
Re: Enugu To Stage Protest On 25 December: Theme;- Gov. Ugwuanyi Must Resign.( VDA) by SaintSmart50(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
grin

Mods should please move to jokes section!

The novel is so funny!

This is not funny; people are dying!��!

Re: Enugu To Stage Protest On 25 December: Theme;- Gov. Ugwuanyi Must Resign.( VDA) by Writer01: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2022
Please vote wisely to get a good leadership

Contact me for your academic assignment articles, proposals, power point , thesis, research works. And any field of writing WhatsApp me

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Bayelsa State(video) / Atiku A National Mandate / NITDA Bill As A Recipe For Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.