Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,472 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining (47285 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP / Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by papalumi29(m): 12:12am On Dec 24, 2022
Wow, look at frustration, I press your wailing botten. In that, continue like that till eternity.

Delicious22:
Dem go f*CK ur wife and you will cry. Apc fool. Lwkmd
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Delicious22: 12:13am On Dec 24, 2022
papalumi29:

Wow, look at frustration, I press your wailing botten. In that, continue like that till eternity.

Ur hijab wearing wife is getting bleeped tonight. There is nothing u can do. Lwkmd Apc fool
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by papalumi29(m): 12:14am On Dec 24, 2022
Ask your mother to tell you father, let me advise you with gun by your side, she was raped by aboki and Buhari cow

JasonScoolari:
Tell your wife to call me, she knows how I furck her when you go to the farm.

That bitch is loyal to my dick. grin
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by JasonScoolari: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2022
papalumi29:
An oaf you are won't stop crying.

When I'm done with your wife in the bedroom, you'll find out that God doesn't love you as you imagine.

That bitch is mine, you'll soon transit to the great beyond. grin
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by papalumi29(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2022
Wow, truly you are pained. Go Bleep Jason in the ass he is your wife.

Delicious22:
Ur hijab wearing wife is getting bleeped tonight. There is nothing u can do. Lwkmd Apc fool
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by JasonScoolari: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2022
papalumi29:
Ask your mother to tell you father, let me advise you with gun by your side, she was raped by aboki and Buhari cow

Boring, just like the way your wife complained bitterly to me how less of a man you are.

Your time is up, give up and let her enjoy my dick freely. grin
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by papalumi29(m): 12:18am On Dec 24, 2022
Delicious22 has agreed to Bleep you in the ass, don't cry.

JasonScoolari:
Boring, just like the way your wife complained bitterly to me how less of a man you are.

Your time is up, give up and let her enjoy my dick freely. grin
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Delicious22: 12:18am On Dec 24, 2022
papalumi29:

Wow, truly you are pained. Go Bleep Jason in the ass he is your wife.

imagine ur wife moaning and calling Jason's name. Lwkmd. Apc fool
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by JasonScoolari: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2022
papalumi29:

Your wife will be all mine when you're gone. And I will make her squirt on your grave. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by papalumi29(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2022
Wow, as you are fucking him in the ass, shouting Delicious continue son of a bastard, pls, continue Bleep... my ass Bro.

You are a shameless terrorist.

Delicious22:
imagine ur wife moaning and calling Jason's name. Lwkmd. Apc fool
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Delicious22: 12:23am On Dec 24, 2022
papalumi29:

you really dull like Tinubu. somebody wants to fu*ck ur wife, instead of you to find cutlass and chase him, you are here crying.
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by papalumi29(m): 12:24am On Dec 24, 2022
We have your obituary picture and Delicious will Bleep you to hell... Dont rush it, your gate of hell is opened.

JasonScoolari:
Your wife will be all mine when you're gone. And I will make her squirt on your grave. grin
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Delicious22: 12:25am On Dec 24, 2022
papalumi29:

Wow, as you are fucking him in the ass, shouting Delicious continue son of a bastard, pls, continue Bleep... my ass Bro.

You are a shameless terrorist.

ur mumu strong. imagine what jason want to do to ur wife, go and fight him, stop crying, be a man
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by papalumi29(m): 12:26am On Dec 24, 2022
And your are brilliant like Him Tu Dey Lie, just like your life is can be described as next to nothing investment.

Delicious22:
you really dull like Tinubu. somebody wants to fu*ck ur wife, instead of you to find cutlass and chase him, you are here crying.
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by JasonScoolari: 12:26am On Dec 24, 2022
papalumi29:
We have your obituary picture and Delicious will Bleep you to hell... Dont rush it, your gate of hell is opened.

As I release inside your wife, may you remain in tears all through. Good night and d*e quick. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by papalumi29(m): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2022
You Obi gor too strong not to notice you are lost and seen as hegoat

Delicious22:
ur mumu strong. imagine what jason want to do to ur wife, go and fight him, stop crying, be a man
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Delicious22: 12:29am On Dec 24, 2022
papalumi29:
And your are brilliant like Him Tu Dey Lie, just like your life is can be described as next to nothing investment.

dullard. no wonder dem dey fu*ck ur wife anyhow. Apc fool
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by papalumi29(m): 12:29am On Dec 24, 2022
Dead man, you can't function like a human, your ass is to be raped to hell by Delicious22

JasonScoolari:
As I release inside your wife, may you remain in tears all through. Good night and d*e quick. grin
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Delicious22: 12:30am On Dec 24, 2022
papalumi29:

shut up and fight jason. he is about to fi*ck ur wife. Lwkmd.
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Delicious22: 12:30am On Dec 24, 2022
papalumi29:

Dead man, you can't function like a human, your ass is to be raped to hell by Delicious.22

pains. hehehehe
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Delicious22: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2022
papalumi29:

chai, u don chop better pummeling today. Apc fool

1 Like

Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 24, 2022
The Federal Government should ensure they don't waste part of my tax in feeding this bastaard beast in prison.
He should be EXECUTED immediately angry angry angry
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by tabaralph: 4:13am On Dec 24, 2022
Islie:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/12/22/nigerian-police-arrest-motorist-who-killed-46-year-old-man-bashing-his-car-ogun-state

This is the result when your village people has finished your case in their spirit world, this is not hit and run case o, he knocked down the man not satisfied he reversed back and crushed him again?…..
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by meobizy(f): 4:37am On Dec 24, 2022
Road rage gone wrong. Many people need constructive outlets to release pent up energy.
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by alekuwodo(m): 4:57am On Dec 24, 2022
kingthreat:
Death penalty please.
for sure!
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2022
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Funny enough, a LP membership card in his name was discovered amongs his documents.

Another fallen demon doing what they know how to do best....

Don't be surprised if Adeyemi Babatunde the devilish animal is a card carrying member of the demonic APC and also a Tinubu loyalist.

Wicked animal
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by toltee4real: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2022
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Ha why are you senseless like this? We are talking about Human Life and all what you can talk is rubbish, habah try make you dey use your head and not your anus.

Don't be surprised if Adeyemi Babatunde the devilish animal is a card carrying member of the demonic APC and also a Tinubu loyalist.

Wicked animal
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by IbileIfe: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2022
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

Wicked animal
Most likely one of the OBIDIENTLY wicked Yahoo Boys and cultists. angry
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Habeyy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
And to think have seen this car several times before..
May the big hand of the law gives him more than he deserves
I pray he reaps the wages of his sin
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by kinkydude: 1:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Which kind news be dis na? Just hang this nonsense being until he breathes nomore�
Re: Ogun Motorist Bashes Car, Kills Owner For Complaining by Housing(m): 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is becoming a new trend. Same happened in Ibadan few weeks ago. They should ensure justice is done to put a stop to this evil and wicked mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

51-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother In Lagos Over His Sister's Will (Photos) / Residents Discover Hotel Where People Die Mysteriously In Abia / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Abule-Egba In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.