Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend (4239 Views)

Canadian Quinn Become First Out Trans And Nonbinary Footballer At World Cup / Barcelona Midfielder, Vidal Reportedly Splits With Stunning Fitness Model Sonia / Cristiano Ronaldo Splits A Cameraman's Head Open, with a powerful shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
[b][/b]Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend And Starts Dating The Ex Of A PSG Player.

It is being reported that Kylian Mbappe has moved on from Ines Rau and is now starting to date Stephanie Rose Bertram instead.

What makes this development especially curious is the fact that Stephanie Rose Bertram, a 28-year-old Belgian model, has experience of being the girlfriend of a PSG player in the past, as she previously dated Gregory van der Wiel during his time in Paris.

According to reports, their new relationship has been confirmed by photos that designer Eli Mizrahi uploaded to Instagram.

In them, the Belgian model can be seen supporting Mbappe at the World Cup, as she was in Qatar, as well as dedicating some messages to him, so it is being assumed that they are now a couple.

Mbappe splits from transgender model Ines Rau
This development comes after Mbappe had been supposedly going out with Ines Rau, a 32-year-old transgender model.

He even stopped following Rau on Instagram, so that relationship is assumed to be completely over.

Mbappe returns to Paris
While all of the above is still unconfirmed by the player, it is known that he has returned to Paris and that he went back to PSG training earlier than he had to.

After losing the 2022 World Cup final against Argentina, despite scoring three goals plus a penalty in the shootout, Mbappe is looking to hit the ground running with his club, keen to have a good 2022/23 season and to finally win the Champions League with the Ligue 1 side.

Source: https://crockvibes.com/mbappe-splits-from-his-trans-girlfriend-and-starts-dating-the-ex-of-a-psg-player/

Seun Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by Jeon(f): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Daddyck, will like this cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by JasonScoolari: 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Plane na Iron but na Money dey make am Fly.

Well done Mbappe.

5 Likes

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by JoeRizzla(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by Shalommy(f): 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2022
JoeRizzla:
transgender don plenty for USA,

i almost carried on cute trans go motel to lash only for him to tell me he is a trans wey still get prick omo i japa immediately
lol
cheesy cheesy Liar undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by OhBritannia(m): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Deleted post
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by JoeRizzla(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by OhBritannia(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
JoeRizzla:
transgender don plenty for USA,

i almost carried on cute trans go motel to lash only for him to tell me say he is a trans wey still get prick omo i japa immediately
lol
Hehehe In places like USA, it's better to just use apps, that way they will specify who they are and you can ask them all the questions you want before booking a hotel or giving them your address, it's safer that way.

It's like you are in a core Dems State grin
I think transgender and all these gayys are less and not much in a Core Republican state and cities.
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by Shalommy(f): 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
JoeRizzla:

You think am lying,

ask any of your relations and friends who based in USA about this trans stuff and hear from them.
besides do you know they have transgender prostitution stand in USA ( where you can pick up any transgender of your choice to fvck ).
Are you in usa or it's a dream? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by JoeRizzla(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by JoeRizzla(m): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
Shalommy:
Are you in usa or it's a dream? undecided

Keep dreaming
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by gregyboy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2022
Trans girlfriend nawa for oyibo oo

Indirectly he dated a man
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by immanuelsize: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
gregyboy:
Trans girlfriend nawa for oyibo oo

Indirectly he dated a man
are you equally saying that Mbappe is a gay?

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by gregyboy(m): 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
immanuelsize:

Na my mouth you won hear say fowl talk

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by Demonicus: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
After reading this post, what I'm most definitely certain is that this thread was created out of "Assumptions". grin
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by ModCaller: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
immanuelsize:

That means he is either gay or bisexual

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by ModCaller: 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
Demonicus:
After reading this post, what I'm most definitely certain is that this thread was created out of "Assumptions". grin

Check this out. That's the trans in the picture with Mbappe

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2022
Trans gender male lol
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by Dalil8: 5:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mbappe might be a closeted gay.

Never seen him with girls.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
Jeon:
Daddyck, will like this cheesy

I guess you cum daily on mentioning CK
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by engrchykae(m): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2022
Dalil8:

his bromance with hakimi

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by Magnoliaa(f): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Plane na Iron but na Money dey make am fly.

Which kain quote be this? grin

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by JasonScoolari: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Which kain quote be this? grin
grin
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by immanuelsize: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2022
gregyboy:

Na my mouth you won hear say fowl talk
So that small boy follow for people wey dey wipe person yash?
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by immanuelsize: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
ModCaller:

That means he is either gay or bisexual
so what is he?
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by siofra(f): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
So?

Even if he's gay or dated a trans, what happened? Does it make him a bad player on the field?

Dalil8:

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by Jokerman(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Thank God.

Now get a real woman to marry
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by IDFWU(m): 9:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
Hehehe In places like USA, it's better to just use apps, that way they will specify who they are and you can ask them all the questions you want before booking a hotel or giving them your address, it's safer that way.

It's like you are in a core Dems State grin
I think transgender and all these gayys are less and not much in a Core Republican state and cities.

It's actually the opposite
Democrats are the ones lording gay stuff and wokism. Republicans are about preserving America and are Conservative.
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by GreaterFuture(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Plane na Iron but na Money dey make am Fly.
Poor, senseless quote.
No, money doesn't make it fly, BRAIN, Intelligence, wisdom does.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by nicerod(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aaah

Mpape is Gabriel

Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by Kenturkey048(m): 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
engrchykae:
his bromance with hakimi
Correct. You are observant ... I suspected them too... It was too feminine...
Re: Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend by Kenturkey048(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
siofra:
So?

Even if he's gay or dated a trans, what happened? Does it make him a bad player on the field?

Why you carry the matter for head....

Shey you be trans??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tyson Fury Wore A Nigeria Mouth Guard / 10 Great Comeback Moments In Nigerian Football / Discuss The 2007 Formular One Season Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.