Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office (34003 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by tayo60(f): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2022
That's a forest snake. It's harmless. Una no dey watch snakes in the city on National Geographic Wild?
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Badguy77(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
With the round eyes it's not poisonous..
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by silibaba: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
ify2016:
Follow me and thank God o. I was welcomed by this cursed creature just few minutes ago after returning from my normal afternoon lunch break.

I was courageous enough to kill it before the arrival of my office colleagues.

Similar thing happened last week,immediately after our resumption on duty, when one innocent toad came out from nowhere inside our office. We showed that one exit door without killing it.

Right now, we are yet to discover the source of passage for this uninvited creatures to our office.

You dey work for poultry. Just curious.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Nonexisting1: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
palimo:
Beautiful snake. Stop Killing snakes
Why not go and live inside bush so you and them can be having good times since you love them so much. angry
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by justmenoni: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
Lalasticlala how far baba?
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Goodkat(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:
That's the boomslang
It won't harm you

Must Nigerians kill everything?

It won't harm you, you say? Please google boomslang... dangerous snake with little/next to no antivenom

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by FireUpNow(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2022
Call a dispatch Rider to deliver it to Lala as Christmas gift. He will Appreciate it more
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by davillian(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Eya
This snake has no venom
Look at its eyes
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Shizzi23(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
ify2016:
Follow me and thank God o. I was welcomed by this cursed creature just few minutes ago after returning from my normal afternoon lunch break.

Similar thing happened last week,immediately after our resumption on duty, when one innocent toad came out from nowhere inside our office. We showed that one exit door without killing it.

Right now, we are yet to discover the source of passage for this uninvited creatures to our office.

Na attack bros run o
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by blaquebelle: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
Na one of your colleagues you just kill so
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by GorillaApp(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
JasonScoolari:
This snake share same similarities with the Green Mamba except the eyes, though it is harmless and pose no threats to human, but Snake na Snake and it shouldn't be near our dwelling.

Is that a boomslang?
Let me go and check.

Poisonous but rarely bite
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Caleb15(m): 7:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
Just imagine nigeria is another country Mr Peter Obi would have been the president he is 70 percent qualified in my opinnion, but unfortunately the reverse is the case. Were did we get it wrong abeg who do nigeria?
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by 3rockets(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
Was it under the green grass?
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Weederness: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
AyeMoJuba:

Very soon, your cries shall commence in earnest.
There shall be not enough buckets to contain your sweet tears

Crying, while you are dyin?..... either Balu is on some deep sleep that day or goes into coma. Mark my words
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Oyerinde16(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Armless snake, it's bite is armless.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Psalmistproject: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
Dawn91:
So? Do you want a handshake?

Or are you not a graduate to know green snakes are vegetarian and eat bugs insects and tiny pets ?

Are you not educated sir?

Go Carry body give green Mamba and know how far.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by osazsky(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2022
HArmless vine snake..u for just leave am..but thank god its not eastern green mamba as we now have them in africa due to climate change..telling from the shape of the head its just a vine snake then the belle is not yellowish but pure white..inocent creature
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by trumpcoat(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2022
The snake will have swallow all the cash in that office,hmmm headline news for next year loading
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by osazsky(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2022
Goodkat:

It won't harm you, you say? Please google boomslang... dangerous snake with little/next to no antivenom
it is a vine snake and it has no venum..take a look at the shape of the head unlike the eastern green mamba
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by FuckSilly: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
ify2016:

This snake is NON-VENOMOUS

INNOCENT LIFE LOST
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by gly2ken: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
That looks like a boomslang a very dangerous snake.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by johnchizzy: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Dawn91:
So? Do you want a handshake?

Or are you not a graduate to know green snakes are vegetarian and eat bugs insects and tiny pets ?

Are you not educated sir?

Eating bugs and insects now makes it vegetarian.
You must be very educated.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Samuelthemanli(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
Instead Of U Guys To Be Rejoicing with The Woman That She Was Not Bitten u Are sad That She Killed The Snake. Anyways Sha I An Not Sure It Is Boomslang and Woman Don't kill Snakes Again Just Pursue Them Afterall They Are Gorgeous
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Shut up
shut up first. Am I your mate?
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by AYOMIDE1948(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
been a while i heard of lala...where im dey?
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by mightyhaze: 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
ify2016:

chai ..exactly same breed I killed some weeks ago in my compound
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Ten06(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
Those creature are coming there to eat toads, frogs and rats, try fumigate your office
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Waterbear(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:
That's the boomslang
It won't harm you

That's not a boomslang that's a rough green snake
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by latolz: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2022
This is called a boom slang.. poisonous
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by fasa199(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
ify2016:

That toad you saw might have brought the snake in. Maybe the snake followed to toad thinking it can catch the toad.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Sleekfingers: 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Aemmyjah:
That's the boomslang
It won't harm you

Most Nigerians eat anything......
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by JC2021: 8:55pm On Dec 23, 2022
Quaddafi29:
Jokes aside, this is a harmless tree snake because of the round eyes and smooth underbelly but your village people are just testing the microphone.

Should he have checked the underbelly and eyes to confirm if the snake is venomous or not before killing it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Local Divers Kill Huge Python In Lagos (Photos) / Viral Slangs, Sensations That ‘spiced’ 2021 / Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.