Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,462 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office (34040 Views)

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. / Big Snake Killed In My Office Compound Last Night / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Fujiyama: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2022
Aemmyjah:
That's the boomslang
It won't harm you

Must Nigerians kill everything?

^^^
Boomslangs are venomous. They may not be aggressive but when they do bite the consequences could be very serious.
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Joshcoli(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Philothamnus hoplogaster snake,

It is actually non venomous

Boomslang is venomous without know anivenum yet,

But this snake is actually non venomous

But if you see am again kill it
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Aemmyjah(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
Boomslangs are venomous. They may not be aggressive but when they do bite the consequences could be very serious.

Sorry
I meant to describe the vine snake
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by DriveByKiller: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dawn91:

Now what parts of Nigeria are they indigenous to you animal ?

Where does the OP reside you useless thug?

This stupid thing is assuming adnbackigm it with stupidity
The OP didn't indicate what part of Nigeria he resides in this article and you didn't ask what part he resides before you made a spectacular fool of yourself generalizing that green snakes are vegetarians. Below is your post.

Or are you not a graduate to know green snakes are vegetarian and eat bugs insects and tiny pets ?

Are you not educated sir

You didn't ask him his location in Nigeria. You boldy said green snakes are vegetarians and eat only bugs and pets.

Now I called you out in a brief lecture to educate you that Nigeria is home to two venomous green snakes.

Now that I have exposed and cornered you, you're reacting like a desperate cobra barring your fangs because your pride is hurt and bruised. You are baselessly proud, son.

And also, I'm certain you're a mutated cross between a halfbreed and ragtag misfit.

A village whelp like you finds the internet and you jumped into it without being quickly reminded that the audience here aren't your village folks you easily impress with your interrupted education.

We're higher than you organically. In every indices of human measurement, you are my inferior.

Human debris!!! grin grin grin
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Dawn91(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2022
DriveByKiller:
The OP didn't indicate what part of Nigeria he resides in this article and you didn't ask what part he resides before you made a spectacular fool of yourself generalizing that green snakes are vegetarians. Below is your post.

Or are you not a graduate to know green snakes are vegetarian and eat bugs insects and tiny pets ?

Are you not educated sir

You didn't ask him his location in Nigeria. You boldy said green snakes are vegetarians and eat only bugs and pets.

Now I called you out in a brief lecture to educate you that Nigeria is home to two venomous green snakes.

Now that I have exposed and cornered you, you're reacting like a desperate cobra barring your fangs because your pride is hurt and bruised. You are baselessly proud, son.

And also, I'm certain you're a mutated cross between a halfbreed and ragrag misfit.

A village whelp like you finds the internet and you jumped into it without being quickly reminded that the audience here aren't your village folks you easily impress with your interrupted education.

We're higher than you organically. In every indices of human measurement, you are my inferior.

Human debris!!! grin grin grin

Hello mumu
I didn't read your post, why? Because I don't think you are an intelligent person or a graduate so I won't bother.

So now stop disturbing me
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by DriveByKiller: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dawn91:

Hello mumu
I didn't read your post, why? Because I don't think you are an intelligent person or a graduate so I won't bother.

So now stop disturbing me

you needn't read it, son. The only thing I want you to take home is that Nigeria has at least two species of poisonous green snakes.

Don't disinform people here.

You empty arrogant sac of human pus!
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Dawn91(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2022
DriveByKiller:
you needn't read it, son. The only thing I want you to take home is that Nigeria has at least two species of poisonous green snakes.

Don't disinform people here.

You empty arrogant sac of human pus!

Again you are wasting your time....
Stop quoting me you dweeb

I won't read your garbage
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by DriveByKiller: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dawn91:

Again you are wasting your time....
Stop quoting me you dweeb

I won't read your garbage
Nigeria has two venomous green snakes. I need you to apologize to the OP and everyone on this thread for foisting your illiteracy so boldy on them.

Purveyor of fake news!
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Ogunleti01: 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
This is a bush snake nonvenomous
Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Fredoh(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Badguy77:

Thank you snake professor... But this one is green
Lol I no be snake Prof bro just pointing out the obvious.
Are you saying that any green snake with round eyes is non venomous?
I may learn something new.

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office by Caleb15(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
All my enemy don die finish, na only small remain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) / Viral Slangs, Sensations That ‘spiced’ 2021 / Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.