Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

See The Numerous Benefits Of Having Atleast A Business Name With The CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Numerous Benefits Of Having Atleast A Business Name With The CAC (366 Views)

How To Reactivate Your Business From Inactive To Active On The Cac Portal / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / How To Register Your Business Online With The Cac (do-it-yourself Guide ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Numerous Benefits Of Having Atleast A Business Name With The CAC by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2022
See The Numerous Benefits of Having Atleast A Business Name with The CAC

For Many Years, As An Agricultural Journalistic Entertainment Tourist (AJET) on Nairaland; I have earned All My Income Digitally Online and Through My Normal Bank Accounts.

I've earned Millions of Naira through Many of My Sensitization Journals on The Nairaland Forum.

As A Journalist; Many of My Sensitization Journals are Pitched Around:

A - Agricultural Tradings,

C - Cryptocurrency Tradings,

T - Technological Tradings,

S - Sport Tradings.

As My Journalistic ACTS would have it;

My Messianic Operations Center around Teaching and Building People Who Are PREPARED AND READY (PAR) To Create Wealth for Themselves as They Work Towards Alleviation of The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria which are:

1) The Poverty of Poor Education,

2) The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation,

3) The Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,

4) The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties,

5) The Poverty of Poor Healthcare.

Re: See The Numerous Benefits Of Having Atleast A Business Name With The CAC by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Without Having A Business Corporate Account; From The Comfort of My Home and Any Environment That I Decide To Travel To - I Earn and Receive All My Funds Directly into My Personal Bank Account.

So, it is necessary to tell you that you can begin earning Money Online from Anywhere in The World Provided:

1) YOU BEGIN TO PROVIDE SOME KIND OF NEEDED VALUES TO PEOPLE NEEDING THEM

2) You are connected to The Internet and Bank.

Clearly; You do not need A Registered Company with The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Before You Become Liable To Earn Money Online as Many CAC Registrars May Want To Always Make Many People Believe.

Re: See The Numerous Benefits Of Having Atleast A Business Name With The CAC by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:
Without Having A Business Corporate Account; From The Comfort of My Home and Any Environment That I Decide To Travel To - I Earn and Receive All My Funds Directly into My Personal Bank Account.

So, it is necessary to tell you that you can begin earning Money Online from Anywhere in The World Provided:

1) YOU BEGIN TO PROVIDE SOME KIND OF NEEDED VALUES TO PEOPLE NEEDING THEM

2) You are connected to The Internet and Bank.

Clearly; You do not need A Registered Company with The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Before You Become Liable To Earn Money Online as Many CAC Registrars May Want To Always Make Many People Believe.

Now, when you clearly observe through the 4 Screenshots which I posted above; you'll observe that All The Funds Forwarded To Me were Directly Wired into My Personal Bank Accounts.

All of These Payments were Membership Payments for Members of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) which is A Cryptocurrency that I Personally Developed in The Year 2020 for The Alleviation of The Five (5) Integral Forms of Poverty which I already listed above.

So, Members simply enrol into The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) so that they can join the various Circles as They Learn To Understand How They can begin Creating Wealth As They Attend To The GOALS of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

1 PAC = 5,000 Naira.

This is the Minimum Requirement To Become A POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Member.

And if you observe The First Screenshot Above, You'll Clearly See That A Student Paid in 5,000 Naira into My Bank Account to Learn One of The Wealth Scopes of The PAC.

Other Payments that you can see below are payments made by other members joining up for Higher Circus of The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC).

These Payments were from:

China: 303,000 Naira China,

Liberia: 70,000 Naira and

Nigeria: 270,00 Naira

This information provided to you above is provided so as to Enlighten and Gear Up As Many Individuals As Possible That making HUGE MONEY Online Particularly Through The NAIRALAND.COM Forum is Clearly Possible - Even without A REGISTERED BUSINESS NAME AND ACCOUNT with The Government of Nigeria.

Re: See The Numerous Benefits Of Having Atleast A Business Name With The CAC by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2022
"So, If You Can Earn So Much Money Online without A REGISTERED Business with The CAC; Then Why Bother Register A Company with The CAC ?" ~ You May Ask.

So, This leads Us To The Next Phase of Our Purpose of Creating This Thread:

What Are The Benefits of Having A Registered Business With The CAC ?

Re: See The Numerous Benefits Of Having Atleast A Business Name With The CAC by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Meanwhile;

As Year 2022 Takes A Bow;

If You Are To Cultivate Only ONE (1) Crop in Year 2023; What Would It Be ?

Happy New Year !!

~ The Messiah Of Africa (TMOA)

https://www.nairaland.com/7501397/year-2023-cultivate-only-1#119523153

Re: See The Numerous Benefits Of Having Atleast A Business Name With The CAC by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2023
Meanwhile;

Tomorrow Is Already Today.

And Our LIVE EXPOSITORY on "WHY USDT-ARBITRAGE ?" will Be Going LIVE with The Founder of KYVATRON By 12:00 PM.

Join Us.

Come With Your Constructive Questions.

Come One, Come All.

https://www.nairaland.com/7596013/redefining-online-investment-nigeria-journalistic#121483233

Re: See The Numerous Benefits Of Having Atleast A Business Name With The CAC by LegitWebsites: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
IMPROMPTU Financial Teachings.