Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? (550 Views)

What Are Your Prayers God Have Answered In Year 2023? / Prophetic Picture Of The Year 2023 By Daniel Olukoya (G.O Mfm Worldwide) / RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2022
Year 2023:

As Year 2022 Bows Out; If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop in Year 2023, What Would It Be ?

~ The Messiah Of Africa (TMOA).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mine would be Cassava.

What's Yours ?
Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by Askme2020(m): 4:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
MessiahOfAfrica:
Mine would be Cassava.

What's Yours ?

Cassava would be my number one options. Cuz it have many benefit and many avenue to make money.
Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Askme2020:

Cassava would be my number one options. Cuz it have many benefit and many avenue to make money.

Great One KING.

It is a good thing that We Are in Spirit Together.

You are very right about the many benefits and avenues of Cassava which includes:

Garri Production,
Industrial Starch Production,
Animal Feeds Production,
Tapioca Production,
African Salad Production,
Fufu Flour Production,
Lafu Flour Production,
Bread Flour Production etc.

Aside The Many Derivatives of Cassava;

Cassava is The:

Cheapest,
Easiest,
Most Disease-Resistant,
High Shelf Life from Spoilage,
Most Drought-Resistant (Not Needing Irrigation Systems)
High Yielding Crop in The Entire World.

Fun Fact:

Cassava Stems were brought into Nigeria by The Portuguese Explorers and Cassava Tubers helped Sustain FAMILIES for Years During The World Historical Bio Plague in Year 1920.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by Washington2070(m): 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2022
I would also go with Cassava
Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by oteneaaron(m): 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2022
I would go with Soya Beans.
Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Washington2070:

Great One KING.

Cassava To The World.

Why is everyone Considering CASSAVA ?

You are All CassavaNOVAs.
Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2022
oteneaaron:
I would go with Soya Beans.

WoW...

Finally; We have A Different Response from A New Responder on The Thread.

So, How Many Hectares are You Considering To Cultivate ?

And What's Your Location ?
Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
Askme2020:

Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by oteneaaron(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2022
MessiahOfAfrica:

WoW...

Finally; We have A Different Response from A New Responder on The Thread.

Between 30 - 50 hectares.

In Benue State.
Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Washington2070:

What's Your Location for Your Cassava Farm?

And How Many Hectares are you Envisaging here KING ?
Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
Irish potato. Aboki don use this thing suffer me too much. See the small thing they're calling 4k. Half paint bucket. Cha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by Askme2020(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
MessiahOfAfrica:

As many as I can get.
Location is going to be Ogun/Oyo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by IrepChrist: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Askme2020:

As many as I can get.
Palm tree
Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2022
Askme2020:

As many as I can get.

Liked, Shared and Followed.

My Location is in Cross-River State. YAKURR Local Government Area to be precise....

I'm from Ekiti State. I sojourned down here to CROSS RIVER State Because Cross River State is The PROMISE LAND That GOD ALMIGHTY Already Promised Us "of Milk And Honey" in Accordance To The Historical Bible.

I'll be expanding My Investment Scopes of Year 2023 Agricultural Real Estate Investments To Your Portions of Lands As Soon As You Are Ready To Begin By Next Year.

We Are Raising Local and Internation Investors Who Will Be Aligned To Understanding That OUR COLLECTIVE PARTICIPATION IN AGRICULTURE is ALL That We Need To ELIMINATE The HIGH RATE OF INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES AND PROPERTIES IN NIGERIA.

I Believe You Are With Me...?

When Do You Intend To Begin Operations By Next Year ?

Raining Season May Begin March/April or It May Be Slightly Delayed because of The Climate Change.

However; Let Us Keep in Mind That From MARCH 1, 2023 - We MARCH FORWARD into Cassava Farming in Await for The RAIN TO BE SENT DOWN By GOD ALMIGHTY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Irish potato. Aboki don use this thing suffer me too much. See the small thing they're calling 4k. Half paint bucket. Cha!

grin grin

It is funny that the ABOKIs are The Wisest of Nigerians even though they aren't Biblical.

We - The Christians have been the problems of Ourselves.

However; GOD ALMIGHTY is Changing All of That Already.

It's Christmas Celebrations.

Christ is Here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
IrepChrist:

Palm tree

Palm Oyel Money....

Here Goes The GrandMother of Agricultural Crops and Human Needs.

Who No Go Need Oyel To Take Cook ?

So, We are gradually Hitting The Nail on The Head As We Create And Organize A Conglomerate of Agricultural Investors and Dealers Creating Wealth as We Attend To The POVERTY OF HUNGER AND STARVATION IN NIGERIA That Has Been OPPRESSING Nigerians and DOWNCASTING Our Abilities.

The Ugly Form of The Poverty of HUNGER and STARVATION is ONE of The ROOT CAUSE of The HIGH and INCREASING RATE OF THE INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES AND PROPERTIES Being Suffered By Many Nigerians (Both THE RICH AN POOR).
Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 30, 2022
MessiahOfAfrica:

grin grin

It is funny that the ABOKIs are The Wisest of Nigerians even though they aren't Biblical.

We - The Christians have been the problems of Ourselves.

However; GOD ALMIGHTY is Changing All of That Already.

It's Christmas Celebrations.

Christ is Here.

Thanks grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 2:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Blessedmercy8:

Thanks grin.

Liked And Shared.

You're Ultimately Welcome.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by Babakolanut(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2023
Why is it the best crop for 2023?
Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2023
I started this thread December 29, 2022.

I started it for An Ultimate Purpose.

I started this Awareness and Sensitization Thread for the Purpose of Awakening The Spirit of Every Nigerian to participate in Agriculture - in one form or the other:

- Plantation,
- Processing,
- Storage,
- Distribution,
- Sales.

I started this thread to Inform Nigerians That Engaging in Agriculture is Our Topmost Solution To Eradicating Poverty in Nigeria.

So, Yes!

This is a needed Sensitization Campaign To Help Us Curb The Integral Five (5) Forms of Poverty in Nigeria which are:

1) The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation,

2) The Poverty of Poor Education,

3) The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties

4) The Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,

5) The Poverty of Poor Healthcare.

It may amaze you that Nigerians suffer from ALL of The Above forms of Poverty simply because We Suffer from POOR PARTICIPATION And INVESTMENT in Agriculture.

I have decided to start this thread on The Religion Section because The PROBLEMS and POVERTY of Nigeria is FACTUALLY A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM.

1 Like

Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:10am On Jan 07, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
I started this thread December 29, 2022.

I started it for An Ultimate Purpose.

I started this Awareness and Sensitization Thread for the Purpose of Awakening The Spirit of Every Nigerian to participate in Agriculture - in one form or the other:

- Plantation,
- Processing,
- Storage,
- Distribution,
- Sales.

I started this thread to Inform Nigerians That Engaging in Agriculture is Our Topmost Solution To Eradicating Poverty in Nigeria.

So, Yes!

This is a needed Sensitization Campaign To Help Us Curb The Integral Five (5) Forms of Poverty in Nigeria which are:

1) The Poverty of Hunger and Starvation,

2) The Poverty of Poor Education,

3) The Poverty of Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties

4) The Poverty of Epileptic Power Supply,

5) The Poverty of Poor Healthcare.

It may amaze you that Nigerians suffer from ALL of The Above forms of Poverty simply because We Suffer from POOR PARTICIPATION And INVESTMENT in Agriculture.

I have decided to start this thread on The Religion Section because The PROBLEMS and POVERTY of Nigeria is FACTUALLY A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM.

"If The Foundation is Faulty, What can the Righteous Do ?"

"If The Spiritual Foundation of Nigerians Towards ADEQUATELY Engaging in Agriculture is Faulty, What can They Do ?"

It is HIGH TIME Nigerians Woke Up To The Reality of Being Spirited Towards Focusing on THE AGRICULTURE of Themselves.

The Religions of Nigeria Has SPIRITUALLY BLINDED The Eyes of Many People Away from Agriculture of Themselves.

The Academical Education of Nigeria Has PSYCHOLOGICALLY OPPRESSED The Brains of Many People Away from The Agriculture of Themselves.

...And This is The Reason Many People SUFFER From The Mental Laziness To Have Their Own Farm That should Atleast Provide Their Own Food For Them.

If Everyone is Agriculturally Inclined and Produces His or Her Own Food; There will be No HUNGER And STARVATION in The Land.

If There is No HUNGER And STARVATION in The Land; There will be ZERO POVERTY OF INSECURITY OF HUMAN LIVES And PROPERTIES in The Land Which Has Become OUR TOPMOST PROBLEM in NIGERIA.

Instead of People To Be Directed Aright into the Religion of Cultivating Foods, They are WASTEFULLY Directed into Being Enslaved To WORK and BEG for MONEY.

This is A Problem of Our Poor Religious and Academic Education.
Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Today is The 7th Day of The Year.

Today is The High (First) Sabbath Day of The Year.

Scripturally; After 6 Days of Creation of The World by GOD ALMIGHTY;

GOD ALMIGHTY rested on The 7th Day.

Hence,

GOD ALMIGHTY is Resting For Us All To Begin Taking Agricultural Actions Towards Our Year 2023.

For The Past 6 Days; I Specifically Have Not Written or Started A Thread with My Personal Moniker for The Purpose of Thinking, Imagining and Reflecting on The:

S - STRUCTURES,

O - ORDERS,

A - ACTIONS,

P - PRIORITIES of Year 2023.

As A Digital Online Educator Who Have Been Providing Financial Education in various niches on Nairaland for Over 10 Years Now; There is THE NEED To RESTRUCTURE, REORDER, REACT And REPRIORITIZE Everything That I Stand For.

There is The Need To Directly Educate, Enlighten, Entertain, Engage and Empower People into PRIORITING AGRICULTURAL ACTIONS As The STRUCTURE And First ORDER For Their Financial Wellbeing.

No Matter The Kind of Business That You Engage in, No Matter The HUGE Amount of Money That You Benefit From Your Business; Engaging in AGRICULTURE is PRACTICALLY The RIGHT THING To Do As AGRICULTURE is THE ONLY TRUE INVESTMENT in The Entire World.

1 Share

Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Babakolanut:
Why is it the best crop for 2023?

There is No Best Crop to Cultivate in Year 2023.

Cassava is just My Choice for Cultivation for The Year following My Journalistic Researches and Studies on Crops Particularly Cassava.

In The Region Where I Presently Live; Most of The Families Here Are Cassava Farmers; Hence - There is Abundant of Cassava Tubers To Help Process with The New Cassava Grating Machine That I recently Acquired.

Most of The Cassava Grating Engines here are Old, Decapitating and Faulty. Hence - For My FAST-MONEY-SOLUTION in The Agricultural Survey of Things around here; Investing in The Cassava Grating Machine is Pivotal.

Furthermore; Cultivating Cassava is The Cheapest and EASIEST Enterprise because as Compared To Many Other Crops:

1) You do not need Irrigation to Cultivate Your Cassava. Cassava is a Drought Resistant Crop that can survive in Harsh (Dry) Weather Conditions like The Present Harmattan We are in.

2) The Cassava Stems to be Planted can be gotten Freely or Cheaply from Neighboring Farmers.

3) The cost of maintaining Your Cassava Farm (weeding) is very cheap as compared to many other crops.

4) Cassava Farming doesn't require Herbicides and Fertilizers.

5) Garri, Fufu, Lafu, Custard, Semo, Fine Flour are By-products of Cassava.

6) The Peels of Cassava are great for feeding Farm Animals like Pigs, Poultry Birds, Goats etc.

7) The Early Generating Leaves of Cassava are great diet for preparing Veggies called "Limonwa" for Human Consumption.

cool The Dried Leaves of Cassava are great for Feeding Goats with ZERO Money.
Dried Cassava Leaves are like Fried Rice To Goats down here in Cross-River State.

These are my reasons for cultivating Cassava with my fellow compatriots this year.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Year 2023: If You Are To Cultivate Only 1 Crop In Year 2023, What Would It Be ? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2023
I handle ONE-ON-ONE 3 Days Intensive Trainings For Those Ready To Enrol into The POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Institute which is A Financial Institute That Teaches and Trains People on All That We Cover.

For Quite Some Years Now; We Have Been Utilizing Nairaland.com To Propel The Propagation of The " LIFE IS SIMPLE AS A,B,C" Financial Freedom Campaign So That We Can Make More People Aware That They Can Truly Live in Absolute Financial Freedom if They Follow The Three Step-By-Step Processes To Attracting Money and Achieving Wealth By Also Sharing These Financial Scopes of Wealth (SOW) Creation To More People.

Check Out 3 of Our Top Links Below

A:
Agricultural Empowerment Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7560584/safe-animal-feeds-production-farmers

B:
Business Empowerment Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7561240/instead-running-helter-skelter-looking

C:
Currencies Empowerment Link:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

(1) (Reply)

How Do African Christian Parents Teach Their Children This? / Was Jesus Qualified To Be An Acceptable Sacrifice According The Old Testament? / Praise And Worship Songs With Misleading Lyrics We Sing In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.