Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Yesterday Was Awesome! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yesterday Was Awesome! (915 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible / Yesterday Was 10/10/10, The Signification Of The Number Ten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yesterday Was Awesome! by Orikinla(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2011
Yes, my people. Happy New Month!

Yesterday was awesome.

Yesterday was an awesome day as our Almighty Father JEHOVAH GOD confirmed that He hears, listens and answers prayers.

I received the good news of the divine helpers I asked from God and He sent them.
I have never known them before, I have never seen them before and I have never met them before.

God also opened new doors and windows of financial breakthrough and favours of His Infinite Grace to me.

The words of my tongue can never be enough to express how glad and grateful I am for the great and mighty awesome miracles of JEHOVAH GOD in my life and family as He has lifted me higher and higher in happiness, success and victory in Jesus Christ our Lord.
So, to God and only God alone be all the Glory, Honour and Power.
For great is His faithfulness, loving kindnesses and mercies to us.

Read Matthew 7:7 of the Holy Bible.

Join me to rejoice and give Thanks to God.
HALLELUJAH!
HALLELUJAH!
HALLELUJAH!
HALLELUJAH!
HALLELUJAH!
HALLELUJAH!
HALLELUJAH!

Re: Yesterday Was Awesome! by pendo89(f): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2011
Well whatever breakthrough that was, God is to be praised always.
He never fails or forsake those who trust in Him
So yeah He's Awsome indeed.
Re: Yesterday Was Awesome! by claremont(m): 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2011
Interesting!
Re: Yesterday Was Awesome! by kpolli(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2011
Praise the Lord!!!!

Good to know some people still believe in Him on NL
Re: Yesterday Was Awesome! by Zodiac61(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2011
Another one ready for the loony bin.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yesterday Was Awesome! by seyibrown(f): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2011
Alelluia!
Re: Yesterday Was Awesome! by MyJoe: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2011
seyibrown:

Alelluia!
But what if it was a robbery he went for "yesterday" where he made this made this "financial breakthrough"?

Just kidding.

@op
Let the beer flow, but you should have hinted us what it's all about.
Re: Yesterday Was Awesome! by aloyemeka2: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2011
I thank God for your breakthrough. God will send more blessings your way in Jesus name.
Re: Yesterday Was Awesome! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
Glory be to God in the highest. Godinhabits the praise of his people. Pa adeboye said even if we fail to acknowledge God as God, he would still remain God
Re: Yesterday Was Awesome! by mabell: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2011
Yes yesterday was awesome but tomorrow will be better

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Is Now Being Revealed About The Church Bombing,when Did Christians Too Become Boko Haramis / T.B Joshua Predicts The Death Of An AMERICAN ARTISTE / Do You Believe There Is Life After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.