Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

T.B Joshua Predicts The Death Of An AMERICAN ARTISTE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua Predicts The Death Of An AMERICAN ARTISTE (918 Views)

Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua Predicts The Death Of An AMERICAN ARTISTE by Canisma(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2012
It is very unfortunate how people turn around to change the prophecies given by the Man of God prophet T.B Joshua as provided on the front page of Nairaland.

The man of God never called Nollywood, rather HE SAID THAT A VERY YOUNG AND WELL KNOWN AMERICAN ARTISTE WOULD FACE MARITAL CHALLENGES WHICH WOULD PROMPT HIM TO TAKE HIS OWN LIFE. We should pray for this person that God should redeem him.

So please, for the sake of clarity and accuracy, and to avoid mis-leading millions of Nairaland readers, the false one on the front page of Nairaland should be replaced with this one please. THANK YOU, SEUN & CO.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicts The Death Of An AMERICAN ARTISTE by Image123(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
Does he not do other things than making predictions?
Re: T.B Joshua Predicts The Death Of An AMERICAN ARTISTE by Canisma(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
Does he not do other things than making predictions?

I tell you brother, out of about eight hours of healing, preaching and deliverance service in his church, T.B Joshua only takes out just 5 minutes to give his prophecies about the world. After that, he continues with the service and he never repeats it again that same day.
So dont see it as if he just comes to church and then starts predicting. No please.
If you doubt him, just take some time and watch Emmanuel t.v on sundays. Im not asking you to believe him. No you dont have to. Just observe him for yourself. Not to depend on hear-says. After watching him, your criticism of him would be more cohesive and logical cos it would be based on what you ve seen.
Ciao
Re: T.B Joshua Predicts The Death Of An AMERICAN ARTISTE by wesley80(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
I wish you guys could provide some link for your claims but I understand if u can't but at the same time, its such a shame to have folks misquoting the prophet on matters as sensitive as these. Careful guys, never make a quote or attribute a prophecy to the Prophet when u're not ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN of his words. Be wise!
That said, maybe this should make the homepage as well.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicts The Death Of An AMERICAN ARTISTE by Image123(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2012
Canisma: Does he not do other things than making predictions?

I tell you brother, out of about eight hours of healing, preaching and deliverance service in his church, T.B Joshua only takes out just 5 minutes to give his prophecies about the world. After that, he continues with the service and he never repeats it again that same day.
So dont see it as if he just comes to church and then starts predicting. No please.
If you doubt him, just take some time and watch Emmanuel t.v on sundays. Im not asking you to believe him. No you dont have to. Just observe him for yourself. Not to depend on hear-says. After watching him, your criticism of him would be more cohesive and logical cos it would be based on what you ve seen.
Ciao
That's about all that we ever hear about him. The world needs to hear the gospel, not predictions and controversies. I'll do as you've requested one of these days ihope.
Re: T.B Joshua Predicts The Death Of An AMERICAN ARTISTE by wesley80(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2012
What are the odds that u and at least 70% on this forum wld have heard about him without those prophecies?
Re: T.B Joshua Predicts The Death Of An AMERICAN ARTISTE by Image123(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2012
He's fairly popular. He's being known with controversial healing powers for long before the prediction spree era. 70percent don't need to hear about T.B Joshua. 70percent need to hear the gospel,

(1) (Reply)

Religious Issue And Confusion, Please Read This!!! / Jesus Was Not God's Son / Is It Right What I Do With 10% Of My Earnings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.