Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku (31671 Views)

Jason Njoku & Wife, Mary Marry For 2nd Time In Maldives (video) / Jason Njoku Celebrates His Wife, Mary Njoku On 36th Birthday (Photos)) / Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by ednut1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2022
Burden i can sell off. Na good burden be that.
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by ZooOga: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Bro speaks with some good sense. He may want to look into setting up a trust fund for his children geared towards giving to charity and worthy causes. I'm sure Chairman Femi Otedola is working on this right now. wink grin

"I'm Part Of Your Family Now" - DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Engagement Ring (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/7490467/im-part-family-now-dj
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by Cypress042(m): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Angelfrost:
Even while in Primary school, I already took my mind away from inheritance or any semblance of it.

Some young men are actually existing solely on the hope of inheriting and living off a parent's financial legacy or bequest.

That's some unusual level of indolence!

You are very true, i have one in my compound.
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by dododawa1: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Go follow MOUTH,no go keep enough MONEY for your incoming children.APC,PDP and LP will deal with them.
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by zudozz: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2022
Omo! This guy head! shocked
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by Mrpojj(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
TMSMedia:
Inherited Wealth Is A Burden, I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - iRoko TV Boss

iRoko TV boss, Jason Njoku has said that inherited wealth is mostly a burden to those it is bequeathed to, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, Jason stated that his job and that of his wife, Mary, to their kids is done after giving them an education as he has no intention of leaving much wealth for them. He said it is important to enjoy one's wealth while young instead of saving it up for old age.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/JasonNjoku/status/1606203651424280577?s=19
If una like make una take this guy seriously
Which mumu burden
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by fluffybaby(f): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Poor people, if you like believe him

1 Like

Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by BigIyanga: 12:19am On Dec 24, 2022
Awon motivational speaker. But he got funded from inherited wealth. His mom had to sell their house in Festac to fund his Iroko business?? Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by Flamemignon1(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2022
Zeddyzed:
Inherited wealth is hard to maintain. For one, whoever got it might not have the business acumen of the owner. For another, it's really hard to control a huge lump sum, if you haven't been handling such already.
But, his method is wrong. The best way to do it is to educate your child on the business that brings in the bucks. Involve them in the business from a tender age. Every school holiday should be spent in the office as an "intern". Imagine being an "intern" from the age 10 till the child graduates Uni, he would have learnt all the tricks in the business and then, he can handle the affairs better.
What about what the child wants,you can't limit a child's creative input and potential to business alone, that's why we have people only chasing the bag and nothing else

1 Like

Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by CaptainFM1: 12:33am On Dec 24, 2022
Proverbs 13:22
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by JeffreyJunior: 1:21am On Dec 24, 2022
Zeddyzed:
Inherited wealth is hard to maintain. For one, whoever got it might not have the business acumen of the owner. For another, it's really hard to control a huge lump sum, if you haven't been handling such already.
But, his method is wrong. The best way to do it is to educate your child on the business that brings in the bucks. Involve them in the business from a tender age. Every school holiday should be spent in the office as an "intern". Imagine being an "intern" from the age 10 till the child graduates Uni, he would have learnt all the tricks in the business and then, he can handle the affairs better.
Well articulated.

Inherited wealth can be a huge responsibility for a child sometimes but that's why there are family financial advisors.

What's the use of kids if you don't help plan and secure their future?
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by Nigerfine3: 4:02am On Dec 24, 2022
Most people that did not inherit anything strife to leave something to their children. While those that inherited don’t care much to leave for their next generation.
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by Fairview1: 4:10am On Dec 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
The Greatest inheritance you can bequeath to your kids or loved ones is to lead them to truly Know JESUS Christ .

Whatever they have or they don't have, if they Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, you have nothing to Worry about no matter where they are in the world.

This is not poem or whatever. This is REALITY.
I say this from Personal Experience.

There is no inheritance compared to having kids that have relationship with JESUS Christ . Every other thing is Secondary.

Your 6000th comment on Nairaland. Makes the most sense.
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by iHateFraudsters: 4:15am On Dec 24, 2022
T0BY:
Alaye, while enjoying when you're young, also save up something to take care of yourself when you get old. anything can happen in life. Reasoning dey Sha. undecided

Amebo.

And how much have you saved for old age?

Special adviser.
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by Adeoye11(m): 4:31am On Dec 24, 2022
Zeddyzed:

You are mouthed bro ..
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by imagrg(m): 4:32am On Dec 24, 2022
You don't give what you don't have.
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by Navalsadiq(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2022
He is so on point.

Let them strive to have theirs.

Once the foundation is given to them they will survive

1 Like

Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by Ashlar(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2022
Y9u get sense bro.
TMSMedia:
Inherited Wealth Is A Burden, I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - iRoko TV Boss

iRoko TV boss, Jason Njoku has said that inherited wealth is mostly a burden to those it is bequeathed to, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, Jason stated that his job and that of his wife, Mary, to their kids is done after giving them an education as he has no intention of leaving much wealth for them. He said it is important to enjoy one's wealth while young instead of saving it up for old age.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/JasonNjoku/status/1606203651424280577?s=19
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by zinaunreal(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2022
Lol. This man na mumu. Die and go na
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by Judolisco(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2022
I'll leave a lot of wealth for my kids poverty is not good... Proper home training will make them knw Hw to manage wealth... Why I come dey work if ino fit leave for my children
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by BRATISLAVA: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2022
Tell that to the techosphere here. You do it for your children indeed. As if your wealth will be of any use to them.

Own your decisions.
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by BRATISLAVA: 8:44am On Dec 24, 2022
Judolisco:
I'll leave a lot of wealth for my kids poverty is not good... Proper home training will make them knw Hw to manage wealth... Why I come dey work if ino fit leave for my children

You are working to enjoy yourself, not necessarily because of children. Even Solomon the wisest man knew that.
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by KennethEnyi(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2022
Useless talk
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by KennethEnyi(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2022
ALISMILE:
I totally agree with him.
Nobody left any wealth for me. Yet he absence of any inheritance became a huge advantage for me.
I intend to bequeath a solid structure for my kids to succeed on their own in life, and nothing more

How is it an advantage to not inherit anything
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by clinician2x: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
I always see married men as simps.

Th problem is that ur father did not teach u common sense na why u de advance in idiocy and stupidity year by year.

Year after year, nwa m ana eto na nzuzu na Iberibe
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by Pimine: 9:30am On Dec 24, 2022
Zeddyzed:
This is wisdom. I don't understand why people think it's more dignified to suffer before succeeding. Na all these grass to grace syndrome. Some people like Davido had a headstart in life as a result of their parents' exploits. No be crime. Na wa o.
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by vince96w2(m): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2022
The Bible said a good man leaves inheritance for his children...Jason Njoku don't be a bad man
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by mywells: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2022
Next of kin no dey price market.
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by Judolisco(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

You are working to enjoy yourself, not necessarily because of children. Even Solomon the wisest man knew that.
not only yourself oga, u r working so that others will also benefit from u.... Why my own children go come suffer
Re: I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku by johnnychuks(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2022
I don't think the children hard what he was saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alex And Tobi Attend Adekunle Gold's Album Listening (photos) / Rico Swavey: Meet Patrick Fakoya, BBNaija Housemate 2018 |Biography & Profile / Photo Of Simi's Mini Home Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.