Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate (6127 Views)

Accord Candidate, Imumolen Beats Kwankwaso, 13 Others In 'nigeria Decides' Poll / LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP / LASTMA To Now Close By 11pm - Sanwo-olu As He Signs First Executive Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by StoriesUpdate: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
My first executive order will be to reform the civil service -- Accord presidential candidate, Prof Imumolen

Accord party's presidential candidate Professor Christopher Imumolen says he will make wholesale reforms in the country's civil service his topmost priority should he get the opportunity to become Nigeria's president in next year's general elections.

Nigeria's civil service has for decades now failed to live up to it's assigned constitutional role as the engine that runs government as it wallows in indolence and corruption.
Typified by excruciating bureaucracy that unnecessarily slows down the business of government at all levels, the country's civil service hasn't exactly earned plaudits over the years.

That is why it will be to the benefit of the people, he says, if the civil service is reformed and sanitised to make it more attuned to the demands of an incoming reformist government like the one he is intending if he gets elected president.
According to Professor Imumolen the success or failure of any government depends on the civil service.

"Any government that wishes to fully deliver on it's pre-election promises must not overlook the role the service could play in ensuring that because they are the oil that lubricates the engines of government," he says.

"The civil service as presently constituted can not fully fulfill it's constitutional role of making government work effectively because of age-long habits that needs to be curbed.
"A civil service populated by workers who got there on a man-know-man basis. A civil service where indolence and official corruption is the order of the day cannot make any government succeed.

"That is why, if I get the people's mandate to become president, I'll do all in my power to ensure that that status quo doesn't remain.
"We are going to review the process of recruitment into the service.
"We are going end the era of file-carrying and institute a proper system to ensure transparency and accountability in the running of government business.

"We are going to fully digitalise the whole civil service structure to make it more effective and result-oriented.
"Staff would be made to undergo computer training and retraining to bring them to the level we want them to be in the new regime of prompt and efficient service delivery.

"In my time as president, it will no longer be business as usual as only those who are patriotic and progressive-minded, and who have the overall interest of the country at heart will be allowed the opportunity to work in the civil service," he said.

https://tvafrica24.com/my-first-executive-order-will-be-to-reform-the-civil-service-accord-presidential-candidate-prof-imumolen/

5 Likes

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by jeromestarks: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
It's surprising how this idiot thinks he stands a chance to be president of Nigeria.

He is as delusional as a man who married a woman he didn't disvirgin and hoping to have a peaceful and lasting home.

Anyways, Nigeria needs foolish people like him to prove a point.

No matter who becomes the president of Nigeria come 2023, you can never have peace of mind if you married a woman you did not disvirgin because she will forever compare you with the first man who fvcked her and that will make her misbehave as the wedding progresses.

Don't pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who was fvcked when she was intact (a virgin) by a boy who only gave her two eggs and indomie. Only a fool will do that. Are you a fool?

Do not Marry a woman above 23. Women gets clumsier with age. Most women who are single above 27 are battling with one serious disease or the other. Do you want to spend your hard earned money treating a woman disease which you know nothing about?

Once a woman has lost her virginity before you met her, she has lost her glory. She's empty. She's now a disaster. You can not grow old with such a woman. Just fvck her and go. Never wife her.

If a woman did not give you her best years (18 - 23), do not give her your best. Most of them spend their best years enjoying life and after they are used by yahoo boys, they look for a home to retire. Do not let a girl above 23 retire into your home.
Most girls who aren't virgins have been used and they don't even know it. If you marry such a girl, you business will crumble and your life will be a hell on Earth. You will never rise again.

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by nepapole(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
I'd rather vote this guy instead of the other 3 thieves.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by Dshocker(m): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
The senators, house of reps, governors or ministers aren't the majority looters we have.

Most directors in all the ministries have stayed in office for more than 20yrs, amassing too much wealth that even 3 governors put together will not amass..... 50% of Nigeria's wealth have been swallowed by civil servants.

If anyone here works in federal secretariat Abuja will understand what i am saying

First is to sack all directors, second is to review our constitution and change so many things that are killing the economical growth of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by Banbutton: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mark today, this guy will have More vote than ANINI.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by stuffs2002: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Accord party's presidential candidate Professor Christopher Imumolen is just 39 years who has established 3 universities in different parts of the world.

This a real youth who is just 39 years old not a fraudulent Obi who is 62 years but still claiming to be a youth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by dahmie2013: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2022
Makes sense...

2 Likes

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Gang Peter Obi

Day dreaming
Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by obembet(f): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Let stop hatred BTW obi and Tinubu, let support ourselves.

Kwankwaso supporters never insult Atiku all they care for is power to remain In North.

God bless Obi and Tinubu and all southerners candidate

3 Likes

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by NwaNimo1(m): 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Dead on arrival......

[img]https://giffiles./217/217543.gif[/img]
Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by SultanOfPuna: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2022
Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by Misterone: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
This people like talking rubbish! Reform how?
Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by Akfrenzy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin AAAAAAAAAW if wishes were horses

But I admire ur courage and boldness vying for the most exalted seat in 9Ja

1 Like

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by Juanmike(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
Banbutton:
Mark this date, Anini will have more relevance that next generations will ever have.
Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
That will be a very good thing to do.
All the very best to him

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by stuffs2002: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Dead on arrival......

[img]https://giffiles./217/217543.gif[/img]

Just because he is not IIGBOS

2 Likes

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by stuffs2002: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Gang Peter Obi

Day dreaming

Yet he is far better than Obi

2 Likes

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
stuffs2002:
Accord party's presidential candidate Professor Christopher Imumolen is just 39 years who has established 3 universities in different parts of the world.

This a real youth who is just 39 years old not a fraudulent Obi who is 62 years but still claiming to be a youth.
Truer words have never been spoken

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by stuffs2002: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2022
Banbutton:

I believe you

Professor Christopher Imumolen is a real youth at 39 years old. Anini is 62 years old claiming Youth. Only IIGBOSS can claim Anini to be a youth at 62 years old.

3 Likes

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Banbutton:
A picture speaks more than a thousand words.
Here you have it........

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by ATEAMS: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
Indeed
Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by Angelfrost(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
The very first thing any sensible elected president should do is push for constitution amendment, with consequent restructuring of government!

The next priority should be to immediately cut down cost of governance by at least 50%!

1 Like

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by azikiweironsi(m): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Good luck. But you ain't gonna win.
Even Pandora knows it deep down that he's not going to win too. Prof. Soludo.

2 Likes

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by sammirano: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
grin small yansh
Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by Banbutton: 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
Juanmike:
Mark this date, Anini will have more relevance that next generations will ever have.
And your generation will have same fate as ANINI, Monday osunbor, oyenusi and others cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by Angelfrost(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2022
azikiweironsi:
Good luck. But you ain't gonna win.
Even Pandora knows it deep down that he's not going to win too. Prof. Soludo.

It doesn't matter...!

He and Peter Obi will lose nothing if they don't win!

The biggest losers in a critical election where poor leaders get elected are the average citizens!

This is just common sense!

2 Likes

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by ecolime(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2022
post=119381475:

Truer words have never been spoken

3 Likes

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by pappilo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeromestarks:
It's surprising how this idiot thinks he stands a chance to be president of Nigeria.

He is as delusional as a man who married a woman he didn't disvirgin and hoping to have a peaceful and lasting home.

No matter who becomes the president of Nigeria come 2023, you can never have peace of mind if you married a woman you did not disvirgin because she will forever compare you with the first man who fvcked her and that will make her misbehave as the wedding progresses.

Don't pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of inlaws just to have a woman who was fvcked when she was intact (a virgin) by a boy who only gave her two eggs and indomie. Only a fool will do that. Are you a fool?

Do not Marry a woman above 23. Women gets clumsier with age. Most women who are single above 27 are battling with one serious disease or the other. Do you want to spend your hard earned money treating a woman disease which you know nothing about?

Once a woman has lost her virginity before you met her, she has lost her glory. She's empty. She's now a disaster. You can not grow old with such a woman. Just fvck her and go. Never wife her.

If a woman did not give you her best years (18 - 23), do not give her your best. Most of them spend their best years enjoying life and after they are used by yahoo boys, they look for a home to retire. Do not let a girl above 23 retire into your home.
Most girls who aren't virgins have been used and they don't even know it. If you marry such a girl, you business will crumble and your life will be a hell on Earth. You will never rise again.

Finally, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Who hurt you? I have been hurt too and I am very wary of women but this is too much.

You are way too bitter. You need to let go and move on lest your bitterness consumes you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate by CheapHomes1: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2022
jeromestarks:

You are in the wrong thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero / Falana Threatens To Sue FG Over NNPC Appointments / Gov. Udom Awards Contract For Another Flyover In Uyo Akwa Ibom State Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.