Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY (19344 Views)

Divine Prophecies For 2015... By Samsonjude / Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome / Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2011
Dear Beloved

I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

Beloved imagrg (GEORGE IMAFIDON EGUAOGIE)

Matthew 7:7-11:- “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!

Your PROPHECY from God is now and my contact is on http://www.Godcardinals.org/contact.html or www.facebook.com/GODCardinals

God Bless You

GODPROPHET
(YOUR HUMBLE PROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by tubolancer(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2011
Be still Godprophet is a true man of God, he didn't collect a dime and he told me many things about me and my family,what baffle me most was that i didn't tell him my name or anything,i was shocked when he mentioned my two children and told me about my future and what i needed to do,i was shocked to say the least,this man is trully a prophet of God.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Elizadath: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2012
Prophecies are real and i believe in prophecy but it is very difficult to know who is real or not nowadays. At this end time as it established in the book of matt. 24:11 and in general. When Jesus told his desciples about the things to watch out for that signifies the end of time. May God almighty help us.
Am not here to insult anybody, happy new year to you all.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by aribitoye(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2012
man of God,i never knew dis thread existed until today! U are indeed blessed and i believe all u say though my case hasnt been mentioned.can you pray for me?thanks sir
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Goshen360(m): 4:29am On Jan 03, 2012
As a child of God, I believe in prophesy as God had spoken to me personally in the past and it has come to past. However, I have come to know by the word of God that, prophets dont advertise themselves as the kingdom practice is not operated by worldly standard, adopting marketing strategies is against Christ order. Speak/prophesy as you hear from God and it come to past, then people will believe God has sent you as prophesies are but for an appointed time.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by ochiaha1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2012
Prophecies are needed now, more than ever before. As Nigeria continue to experience real insecurity, lack of Financial stability and hunger, its only God who can make a way, where there is no way.

@GodProphet, can you tell me any prophecies about my future? I will really appreciate your help on this.

Thank you.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by chrisj2000(m): 4:57am On Jan 10, 2012
don't be too sure
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by aribitoye(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2012
called the man of God yesterday and i can tell you dis man isnt fake for all who dont believe.the bible says we should not despise prophecies and make light of His words.this man speaks the truth,i admolish you all to key into God's words and His will wil come to pass in ur life
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by jaydude(f): 3:42pm On May 27, 2012
And why has this thread been silent? Wots happening? Gods prophet are u okay?
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
cool
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Ctedwards713: 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Could you prophecy to me about my life as far as marriage career purpose and any other thing you can see? Dates times and places would be appreciated. My name is Cameron Thomas Edwards my dob is 07-13-90 and I was born in Houston Texas
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Benite: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by OvaldoBrown814(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
Please pray for me, My name is Ovaldo Brown, I need money for college, I'm going to Kingsborough Community college this year or next year, after I pass my TASC math test, so pray for that also and I'm not financially ready or prepared for college and I want to go to Nyack College in upstate, NY, which is a private college, to live on campus and live in the dorms, and get my doctorate and PH.D, and go to undergraduate school, so that i can study theology and become a Dr. prophet preacher pastor professor scholar/writer/scientist/detective and inventor and have all the scholarships, grants and money, I need to be financially ready and prepared for both colleges and I would also like to go to an Ivy league school after I finish furthering my education and studying in both colleges. I also got accepted to Kingsborough community college but I just have to reapply and take the assessment test or the entry level exams which I pray that I pass so please pray for that also and I have to pay the enrollment fees and the application fees and apply for financial aid, grants and scholarships. I want to further my education and achieve the endeavor of getting my undergraduate and graduate degrees, like my associates degrees, my bachelor degrees, my masters degrees, and doctorate degrees and my PH.D's. I want to start my own church and ministry and I want a daughter, twin daughters to be precise and I want my own church and ministry, because I am called and I need a brand new (KJV) King James Version Bible, With the old testament and the new testament in it. My mailing address is 330 MacDougal Street, Apt: 3F, Brooklyn, NY 11233

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Limit To Intimacy In A Christian Relationship / The Embarrassing Thing That Happened To Me Inside A Christmas Day Church Service / Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.