Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa (35622 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by MrSensor(m): 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2022

Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Ekrenji: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
As per elder statesman!
dochenaj:
GEJ is for everyone.
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Blaze14k: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
Manofnaija:

You should be tired of these gibberish.
Face reality. Do you like the condition of this country? If APC retains power, it will mean business as usual. And because they paid some of you to retain power, you will not have any reason to challenge their deeds.

Do you actually think that people like leodeking want nigeria progress. These guys are tribal bigots and there agenda is to make sure igbo suffer more than they doing already. You are talkin to greesy and selfish human being.

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by felzokugo(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2022
Abdul05:
Good...obi has given his ears to tinubu 's supporters by not organizing rally at stadium... grin grin

Obi shouldn't compare himself to tinubu

Tinubu is only the candidate Nigerians sherish and hold in high esteem.. grin cheesy

Your las paragraph choke!

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I thought nairaland has a joke section.  angry

Why is this in politics section? 

This can't presidential rally. Looks more like a crowded bank premises where customers are waiting for their turn to have access into the banking hall.

One clown said crowd in rally means nothing. Are these not the same clowns doing 1 trillion match for same pandora anini few days ago.

Is it not the same Labour Party that after abysmal low turn out in a rally started blaming one of its thieves for stealing campaign funds meant for the mobilisation of miscreants?

What is it with this changing of rules after the kick off whistle is blown? This is how they will still change their rules after Tinubu is declared president elect. 

The clown have chairman two big banks, SEC, businesses, chairman boardrooms home and abroad, that clown govern anambra for 8 years, that clown have two. Wonderful kids, one in anambra teaching and the other getting to be a successful Hollywood actor, that clown built companies including tech companies. That clown did courses all over the Ivy League universities.

If not for politics. You would looking at Peter Obi as a mentor, an icon, a rare gem. Bigger than Tinubu in economics, business, education, banking, etc,

Bring TINUBU CV, make I bring Peter Obi CV

WE GO GIVE ANY RECRUITER FOR ABROAD, if they have a vacancy for the post of a ceo to oversee the company, who them go chose.

I ready bet 10k pounds, if you gree, I go give you my contact.

2 Likes

Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by dochenaj: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ekrenji:
As per elder statesman!
You know every.

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by femisplash: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2022
feelgood:

The State government said the stadium was undergoing renovation n therefore couldn't make it available
The state government rather saved him from further embarrassments. Imagine how a stadium would have looked like.
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Godispeace: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
drug infected comment
Landowner101:
The best man for the job
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Manofnaija: 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nijablast:
Anytime a party snap picture like these
Na hin be say people no turn up
grin >: grin cheesy

Continue with your jest.
My joy is that you do not buy from a different market.
The negative effect of making a wrong choice will not be for Obi supporters alone
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by ogub(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
God in his infinite wisdom and mercy will make it happen in Jesus name Amen
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Allisgud: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2022
Laple0541:
See rally like secondary school inter-house sport competition, make this guy stop deceiving himself, see his supporters as if they are mourning someone
obi supporters are busy at works who will be very available on a no movement election day unlike the agbado jobless miscreant whos occupation is campaign 2k
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by ken6488(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Abdul05:
Good...obi has given his ears to tinubu 's supporters by not organizing rally at stadium... grin grin

Tinubu is only the candidate Nigerians sherish and hold in high esteem.. grin cheesy

lol leave obi aside atiku will trash tinubu
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by felzokugo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
LeoDeKing:
I thought nairaland has a joke section.  angry

Why is this in politics section? 

This can't presidential rally. Looks more like a crowded bank premises where customers are waiting for their turn to have access into the banking hall.

One clown said crowd in rally means nothing. Are these not the same clowns doing 1 trillion match for same pandora anini few days ago.

Is it not the same Labour Party that after abysmal low turn out in a rally started blaming one of its thieves for stealing campaign funds meant for the mobilisation of miscreants?

What is it with this changing of rules after the kick off whistle is blown? This is how they will still change their rules after Tinubu is declared president elect. 
E pele sir. Obi...starring in ur face..nd u can't do natin.
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by asanausana91: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
I can't believe this is a presidential campaign, I believe this is the burial ceremony of emmergination3.
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Allisgud: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2022
U see this happiness whenever peter obi is sited,who have u seen rushing to have a selfie with tinubu
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Igba123: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2022
Obakoolex:
grin At least better turn out than previous naming ceremony, most went there because of ebele mind you grin grin
Tell me something. So Ebele was at the rally? Empty something wey no dey think well.
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Gboom: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
jamace:

Note that Peter Obi supporters are converts from APC/PDP. Knowing the criminal structure in APC/PDP against opponents, those converts are operating low-keyed for fear of political hooligans.

Be assured that Peter Obi will get more votes from the silent admirers and supporters, all over Nigeria.
How of many of obi's campaign has been disrupted by opposing political thugs?
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Aiel123: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2022
asanausana91:
I can't believe this is a presidential campaign, I believe this is the burial ceremony of emmergination3.
No bro...
You're taking it too far
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by yankison(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2022
No be every body get privileged to move for rally ok ... But many men will vote for the new revolution party LP coming election ..bet me
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by yankison(m): 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
[quote author=asanausana91 post=119380578]I can't believe this is a presidential campaign, I believe this is the burial ceremony of emmergination3.[/quote

Gods grace Obi will win and Nigeria would have a breathing space ..I wonder where u all clamouring for pdo and APC come from sef
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Igba123: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
fredoooooo:
The next one go be inside the parlour grin cheesy grin grin
Mazi Simon Ekpa dey wait for una in SE .. grin grin
Xmas around d corner too, feel free to travel home .. Dem dey wait for una ..
Nonsense and radarada grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
is it not laughable to hear other tribes taunting the Igbo nation with traveling home? Apart from hausas I don't know any other tribe that ever think of traveling home. Some of the tribes here can't locate their ancestral homes due to failure to go home for a long period.
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Strikethem: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
Abdul05:

You and who cherish a drug dealer
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by fredoooooo: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2022
Igba123:
is it not laughable to hear other tribes taunting the Igbo nation with traveling home? Apart from hausas I don't know any other tribe that ever think of traveling home. Some of the tribes here can't locate their ancestral homes due to failure to go home for a long period.
Just go home and stop my mentions abeg..
I'm not responsible for ya frustrations .
Once again, do not mention me . I'm not here to convince you , believe whatever you want to believe allow me to believe whatever I believe on.... Capisci?
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by bentenny(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2022
post=119379519:

Show us drone view of Tinubu rally in Kaduna
Comrade u go wait till FFK stop to chop food grin

1 Like

Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Igboslayer: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Make una dey show us this thing clearly na… why this cut and join picture. Only Edo rally meet the standard for a presidential campaign.

All other campaign na naming ceremony. Na Rivers own shock me, even with Psquare, OBI couldn’t manage to fill the middle of the stadium…a standard football pitch for that matter…the stand was totally empty.

Una better tell us whether na senate OBI dey campaign for ooooo

Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Manofnaija: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
Blaze14k:

Do you actually think that people like leodeking want nigeria progress. These guys are tribal bigots and there agenda is to make sure igbo suffer more than they doing already. You are talkin to greesy and selfish human being.

Thanks for your comment. But I think it's better to talk to them to rethink. If they remain adamant because of their greed including tribal and religious sentiments, posterity will judge them and their anguish will be worse than they wished their enemies.

Come to think of it, there is no way Igbos will suffer in Nigeria. In any condition, the bigots are worse off.
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by zionstaar75: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
post=119379519:

Show us drone view of Tinubu rally in Kaduna
the real or fake one u were posting all over the place?if obi win I go dash u 50k within 2 hours of the announcement of the result
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Blaze14k: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
Manofnaija:

Thanks for your comment. But I think it's better to talk to them to rethink. If they remain adamant because of their greed including tribal and religious sentiments, posterity will judge them and their anguish will be worse than they wished their enemies.

Come to think of it, there is no way Igbos will suffer in Nigeria. In any condition, the bigots are worse off.

Well i get ur point buh the likes of leodeking agenda is to make sure they suppress the igbos because they know what we a capable of and that is what scares them the most
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Misterone: 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2022
herkeem:
The campaign rally of the Labour Party continues today in Yenegoa the capital of Bayelsa State and everybody is happy to welcome his excellency Peter Obi to the state. These are pictures from the rally.

SCAM is written all over this shit
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Nijablast: 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2022
Manofnaija:

Continue with your jest.
My joy is that you do not buy from a different market.
The negative effect of making a wrong choice will not be for Obi supporters alone
Obi supporters made the wrong choice. You people want to turn Nigeria to Anambra sad
God forbid!
Re: Photos and Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Bayelsa by Eriokanmi: 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
garfield1:

The field is empty
watch again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo40nEgd4vA

...if this is what you meant by an empty field, then I take your comment to be an irony.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants / NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.